Anyone have a right wing media source that I can follow.

I've done with the media what I've done on all political forums , give the right wing commenters a read till I run into the first lie, then I dump them. I honestly would like to have a right wing source to balance my media intake. I've dumped left wing sources who offer the same nothing, but I've dumped all of my right wing sources. It is obvious to me that it is the policy of the right to lie all the time. Supporting the politicians that can't get support without lying. And at this point, a party that can't get support without lying. I'm serious, if anyone has a suggestion, let me know .
All you need to do is follow Joe Biden and the democrats.....you'll get what you want.

I've done with the media what I've done on all political forums , give the right wing commenters a read till I run into the first lie, then I dump them. I honestly would like to have a right wing source to balance my media intake. I've dumped left wing sources who offer the same nothing, but I've dumped all of my right wing sources. It is obvious to me that it is the policy of the right to lie all the time. Supporting the politicians that can't get support without lying. And at this point, a party that can't get support without lying. I'm serious, if anyone has a suggestion, let me know .
I have noticed that most news sources that lean right but offer mostly factual reporting tend to be business news sites.

That said, here are a few I know of that all rate Right-Center bias with Mostly Factual to High Factual Reporting, according to www.mediabiasfactcheck.com.

Barron's: https://www.barrons.com/
Cato Institute: https://www.cato.org/
Wall Street Journal: https://www.wsj.com/
City Journal: City Journal (More of a news magazine than daily news.)

Enjoy.

I would cross reference several sources.
Listen to the news stories they bring up on the radio, then go research both sides and find both the truth and the dirt and the biases left and right. Check them against each other:

Dan Bongino
Joe Paggs
Mark Levin
Dana Loesch
Chris Salcedo
Chris X Radio
Ben Shapiro
Project Veritas
Larry Elders (more Libertarian)
Matt Locke
Michael Berry (more Libertarian)

If you get tired of the same unchecked narratives and biases of just R and D,
check out the Libertarians who aren't afraid to throw R under the bus, and the Progressive Peace and Justice far left who will report the dirt on D instead of towing the party line.

Have you met humans? Very soon you will be on your own.

Just American sites
;)

skksksksjksksk.jpg

Here a "both wing" or "many wings" older news source: Catechism of the Catholic Church

-----
God, infinitely perfect and blessed in himself, in a plan of sheer goodness freely created man to make him share in his own blessed life. For this reason, at every time and in every place, God draws close to man. He calls man to seek him, to know him, to love him with all his strength. He calls together all men, scattered and divided by sin, into the unity of his family, the Church. To accomplish this, when the fullness of time had come, God sent his Son as Redeemer and Saviour. In his Son and through him, he invites men to become, in the Holy Spirit, his adopted children and thus heirs of his blessed life. ...
-----

For me is by the way everyone a child of god - but some don't know - so I personally would write in the end of this text today now in this moment of time while I try to speak with you: "... he invites all men to recognize, with the help of the Holy Spirit, that they all are his children and heirs of his blessed life."

Last edited:
Are you lying?

I would cross reference several sources.
Listen to the news stories they bring up on the radio, then go research both sides and find both the truth and the dirt and the biases left and right. Check them against each other:

Dan Bongino
Joe Paggs
Mark Levin
Dana Loesch
Chris Salcedo
Chris X Radio
Ben Shapiro
Project Veritas
Larry Elders (more Libertarian)
Matt Locke
Michael Berry (more Libertarian)

If you get tired of the same unchecked narratives and biases of just R and D,
check out the Libertarians who aren't afraid to throw R under the bus, and the Progressive Peace and Justice far left who will report the dirt on D instead of towing the party line.

Did you read the OP?

The jbander bot is only going to read until it encounters the first lie, so about halfway into the first sentence. It's a very judgmental bot.

Don't waste your time on it.

Did you read the OP?

The jbander bot is only going to read until it encounters the first lie, so about halfway into the first sentence. It's a very judgmental bot.

Don't waste your time on it.

I can't base my decisions on how someone else is going to censor their own intake of information.

I can only offer honestly to anyone asking or reading these posts which conservative media sources I would recommend people consult while also checking against all other sources including Leftwing progressive and indie media.

You're funny. Your total and complete bias makes you incapable of seeing any other side but your own. All media are biased, including yours.

I have noticed that most news sources that lean right but offer mostly factual reporting tend to be business news sites.

That said, here are a few I know of that all rate Right-Center bias with Mostly Factual to High Factual Reporting, according to www.mediabiasfactcheck.com.

Barron's: https://www.barrons.com/
Cato Institute: https://www.cato.org/
Wall Street Journal: https://www.wsj.com/
City Journal: City Journal (More of a news magazine than daily news.)

Enjoy.
Thank you, I'll take a look.

Forum List

Back