Antisemitism is growing on American campuses

I would call myself "anti-zionist", because I don't think Israel should be a Jewish State.

But that doesn't make me anti-semitic. I don't want the US to be a Chrisian State. That doesn't make me anti-christian.
I would agree.

Coyote is sort of being naive here.

While I definitely don't support any sort of ethno-nationalism, declaring it is all right for one ethnic group, but not another, is pure hypocrisy and stupidity.

Why do we declare Jewish nationalism and black nationalism are somehow socially acceptable, yet white nationalism is not? wtf?

:dunno:

I would agree.

Coyote is sort of being naive here.

While I definitely don't support any sort of ethno-nationalism, declaring it is all right for one ethnic group, by not another, is sure hypocrisy and stupidity.

Why do we declare Jewish nationalism and black nationalism is somehow socially acceptable, yet white nationalism is not? wtf?

:dunno:
Jewish nationalism: because we are kowtowed by possible accusations of anti-semitism

Black nationalism: because it has no significant political or social traction and is a non-issue.

Jewish nationalism: because we are kowtowed by possible accusations of anti-semitism

Black nationalism: because it has no significant political or social traction and is a non-issue.
They are both morally repugnant forms of racism.

You cannot strive to educate folks, ALL PEOPLE, to the inherent harms of implicit bias, without the knowledge that all people suffer from it.

If you do not apply social standards equitably, then? There will never be justice. So if you don't hold those types of standards? Then don't whine when you don't get equality, equity or justice.

No one will ever take anything you say or do about any of it seriously. . . as justice should be applied to all, across society, the same.

iu

They are both morally repugnant forms of racism.
So is being, say, a Kurdish nationalist, then.

But we don't give equal time to things whe they are not equally problematic.

Surely you understand why white nationalism gets more time than black nationalism.

It would be the opposite of equity, if we were to do it any differently.

I would call myself "anti-zionist", because I don't think Israel should be a Jewish State.

But that doesn't make me anti-semitic. I don't want the US to be a Chrisian State. That doesn't make me anti-christian.
So, you do not believe Jews have any right to self determination.

Do you believe Japanese should have no self determination? French? Brazilians? Is there any OTHER ethnicity you seek to deny the ability to determine their own destiny?

He has dreams of seeing Hitler's Final Solution implemented fully.

Which was promised to the Arab leader Raj al Husseini by the Nazis during WW2.

Anybody want to venture a guess as to the real last name of the Egyptian terrorist who changed his name to Yasser Arafat to fool people? Yep, It's al Husseini.

That does not follow. But thank you for the fine illustration of the anti intellectual bullshit I just described.
Of course it follows, you uneducated little putz.

Israel represents the self determination of the Jewish people which is an ETHNIC distinction as supported by countless DNA studies. You oppose the existence of Israel, so by very definition, you oppose their right to self determination.

Like, DUH!

Of course it follow
Wrong. That's why you cannot argue that it does.

I just said I wishedIsrael were not a Jewish state. I wish it were a secular state.

Predictably, some anti intellectual dumbass can along to claim that as anti Semitic. As predicted.

Again, thank you for doing the one job I had for you.

I can see that, and it points out the problems with sweeping generalizations on my part.

I can see that, and it points out the problems with sweeping generalizations on my part.
If I have to take a side in the middle east conflict, i take the side of Israel. They are the nation with a western style democracy. They are the ones willing to live in peace with their belligerent neighbors.

So is being, say, a Kurdish nationalist, then.

But we don't give equal time to things whe they are not equally problematic.

Surely you understand why white nationalism gets more time than black nationalism.

It would be the opposite of equity, if we were to do it any differently.
So?

Getting back to the OP.. .

Do you think there is more, or less hostility to the Jewish state, than there is, to say. . . Iran?

:auiqs.jpg:

Forum List

Back