Antisemitism is growing on American campuses

:oops:

Have you found a publisher for your manifesto yet?

Snouter is still all butthurt from when his Uncle Chaim loudly kept telling him to get an F ing haircut at his Bar Mitzvah and embarrassing him in front of his school friends.

Amen to this:

"Our study reveals that many DEI staff are far more interested in Israel than China, and are more consistently critical of the Jewish state than of a repressive communist regime."

As they should be. The Zionist Entity is built on stolen land, and the US is culpable because we've had their back for the last 50 years, from providing them with the most advanced military hardware to using our UN Veto to protect them from any accountability.

Is the regime in China awful? Yup. But it's a LOT LESS awful than it was in the bad old days under Mao or even when Deng was running over students with tanks.

I never have come across anyone who claimed to be anti-Zionist who didn't hate Jews.
Then you aren't paying attention... most people who are critical of Zionism, including some Jews, are critical of their serial abuses of the Palestinians.

The hatred being openly expressed for Jews is like the canary in the coal mine. It always presages conflict in the world and it does so this time as well. Those who hate them and take joy in harm coming to these people for no other reason than being Jewish and breathing, had better slow their roll this time and remember that the same people who escaped the gas chambers and ovens and said NEVER AGAIN... have the means to bring everyone with them this time down that road.

Yes, the Zionists are a bunch of religious fanatics with nuclear weapons... and you think this is a good thing? At some point, the Islamic religious fanatics will get their own nukes.

Oh, they hate Zionists of any religion. I self-identify as a Christian Zionist and I usually get a level of venom that is kind of breath-taking, considering these commenters know NOTHING else about me. At the root of it is pure, demonic hatred for Jews and anyone who supports their right to live in the land they were given by God. I've always assumed it was an expression of "hatred by proxy" for the idea of a Creator.
We are seeing the walls coming down and the hate being more openly expressed. It will build until war comes to Israel. Those who take joy in pushing this will realize too late that THIS time, the Jews won't be burning alone.

Okay, here's the problem. The Muslims believe that land was given to them by Allah. The Crusaders believed that land was given to them by Jesus. And what if none of those are the real "God". What if we all get to the afterlife and find out that Amaterasu is the Supreme Being? Damn, the Shintoists were right?

The problem is, you can justify all sorts of awful stuff by blaming God. check this out.

1640349927901.png

For those who don't speak German, "Gott Mit Uns" translates to "God's With Us"

And the Germans killed the Jews
And the Jews killed the Arabs
And the Arabs killed the hostages
and that is the news..
Is it any wonder, that the monkey's confused?

- Roger Waters, Amused to Death

Then you aren't paying attention... most people who are critical of Zionism, including some Jews, are critical of their serial abuses of the Palestinians.
...while completely ignoring the atrocities committed by the Palestinians.

You know, like you.

And that's how you tell the difference. When you ignore or excuse Pal terrorism, you hate Jews.

If you're feeling your toes stepped on, ask yourself why.

The word, "antisemite" was invented by Edomite, Khazar and Ashkenaz self professed Jews to suppress criticism of their fake claims of being Israel/Yehuda(judah). Edom came from the Semitic Isaac, but he rebelled against the ways of his father & mother and intermarried with alien races and families.
Thus he and his offspring are cut off and can no longer claim descent from Isaac, Abraham or Shem.
Even if they claim 100% purity from Isaac, they are cut off because they hate the god of Isaac, YahvehShua, the Messiah they murdered and took the guilt on themselves and their posterity with out limit.
One line of real Semites (Shemites) are Syria and the 12 Tribes of Israel constituting the Syro-Aryan Christian Israel European Peoples.
Do you believe men who identify as women are "real" women or mentally ill men?

I do not hate Jews. I believe all people should be treated fairly and equally.

I do believe we need to quit taking sides. Does that make me Anti-Semitic?

...while completely ignoring the atrocities committed by the Palestinians.

You know, like you.

And that's how you tell the difference. When you ignore or excuse Pal terrorism, you hate Jews.

If you're feeling your toes stepped on, ask yourself why.

The Palestinians are doing what any indigenous people would do under occupation. If the Jews don't want to be victims of Palestinian "Atrocities" there's a simple solution to that.

Go back to Europe where you came from.

Jews ARE the true Palestinians

the Jews are Europeans who have adopted a version of the religion that was practiced there 2000 years ago. By that logic, they have no more claim to Palestine than European Christians and less of one that Palestinian Muslims.

The Palestinians are doing what any indigenous people would do under occupation. If the Jews don't want to be victims of Palestinian "Atrocities" there's a simple solution to that.

Go back to Europe where you came from.
See? Excusing Palestinian terrorism.

Let's see if you can be completely honest. Say, "I hate Jews."

I mean, it's not like anyone doesn't know already, but I want to see if you have the guts to admit the truth.

Have you seen the fake students and fake degrees at these once great schools

Now all you need is to be the right color and have the right Marxist ideology

Oh, they hate Zionists of any religion. I self-identify as a Christian Zionist and I usually get a level of venom that is kind of breath-taking, considering these commenters know NOTHING else about me. At the root of it is pure, demonic hatred for Jews and anyone who supports their right to live in the land they were given by God. I've always assumed it was an expression of "hatred by proxy" for the idea of a Creator.
We are seeing the walls coming down and the hate being more openly expressed. It will build until war comes to Israel. Those who take joy in pushing this will realize too late that THIS time, the Jews won't be burning alone.
Bump!

I never have come across anyone who claimed to be anti-Zionist who didn't hate Jews.
It's the old, "I don't hate Jews, I just don't want them to have any self determination, support those committed to their genocide, and apply all the age-old canards to Israel as a whole that have long been attached to Jews" excuse.

I mean, it's not like anyone doesn't know already, but I want to see if you have the guts to admit the truth.
JoeB is a subhuman.

It pretends Jewish people are somehow from Europe, and it supports their extermination in the very place where they have existed as a people for over 3000 years.

One man's terrorist is another man's freedom fighter.

Keep in mind, when Ronnie Ray-Gun was in, Osama bin Laden and the Afghan Fanatics who would eventually become the Taliban were "Freedom Fighters". The CIA gave them a shitload of money and weapons to kill Russians.

1640440271020.png

Then when they started killing Americans. OH, my God, they are terrorists now!!!!

Of course, they were neither. They were people who just didn't like outsiders fucking with their part of the world. And they've pretty much taught us the same lesson we should have learned in Vietnam 50 years ago or the Philippines 100 years ago. People really don't like it when you invade their country.

No more than any other group of idiots who believe that a Magic Sky Fairy entitles them to act like twits.

Forum List

Back