Antisemitism is growing on American campuses

My question here, is with the definition of, "antisemitism."

Is it, just a derogatory term for those who oppose the political theory of;

Political Zionism​

". . . Political Zionism was launched by Herzl, in 1896, in a monograph on 'The Jewish State’; and since that time this has become the dominant note in the whole movement. He and others have claimed that the establishment of a Jewish commonwealth would become an active force, by bringing diplomatic pressure to bear upon the nations, to secure protection for Jews in all lands. A clannish sense of pride in the Jewish race, however, seems to be uppermost in their minds. They apparently think that their status in society will be enhanced everywhere if a Jewish nation exists in Palestine. This phase of Zionism is the crux of the whole Palestine problem.

Political Zionism is strongly opposed by many orthodox Jews in Palestine; especially because they recognize that, through the fanaticism of the Zionist leaders, it has become most difficult for them to maintain their former amicable relations with the other natives. It is opposed also by many of the leading Jews throughout the world, especially, as the Political Zionists themselves admit, by the upper circles of Jewish society. The Central Conference of American Rabbis, which has a membership of about three hundred, representing many of the largest and most important synagogues in America, has year after year discussed the problem; and while favoring the idea of the country's being open to Jews who, because of religious persecution, desire to reside there, it denies that the Jews are ‘a people without a country’; and even refuses to ‘subscribe to the phrase in the [Balfour] declaration which says, "Palestine is to be the national homeland for the Jewish people."

:dunno:

If that be the case? I don't think you will ever be able to have an honest conversation on this. . . at least, not with those who you oppose, or even the Jewish left.
Being surrounded by Countries that want to wipe you off the Earth I kind of don't blame them. Thinking there is some kind of evil Jewish cabal behind all the bad shit around the world would make you a loon.

The insanity of Zionism relates to the insanity of Judaism which relates to psychopaths think a fake middle east deity the called Yahweh chose them to rule over the world. It is so disgusting it is beyond words. But they apparently now control the words. Inbred mental cases who think they are chosen, go to Palestine or whatever you want to rename it and stop fucking with normal countries.

The fact that jewish diamond dealers from South Africa introduced the original Fauci Flu back in the day and most recently the Omicron Variant to the New York Metro area does not make me hate them. It is their hatred of Whitey that is the issue and the fact the control the establishment so the "experts," "officials" and "government authorities" do not provide names and addresses of the "South African" vectors thus US citizens cannot protect themselves and must instead provide their personal information per Unconstitutional establishment mandates to the establishment which does not represent them.
Every religion has it's nutbags that think they should rule the world.

JoeB is a subhuman.

It pretends Jewish people are somehow from Europe, and it supports their extermination in the very place where they have existed as a people for over 3000 years.

Let's review, shall we?

Where did all these prominent Zionist leaders come from?

You can confirm all this on Wiki, I won't bother to post all the links. We'll just start with the Prime Ministers

Bennett - Parents came from San Francisco, their parents came from Holland, Germany and Poland
Nethanyahoo- His father was born in Poland
Olmert - Parents came from the Ukraine
Ariel Sharon- His parents came from Belarus
Ehud Barak - His grandparents came from Lithuania. Original family name was Brog
Shimon Peres - Born in Poland
Yitzak Rabin - Father born in the Ukraine
Shamir- Born in the Urkaine
Begin - born in Russia
Golda Meir - born in Ukraine, moved to America
Ben Gurion - Born in Poland

Now, if these Zionists are really the true residents of Palestine, how is it that all their prominent leaders can trace their ancestors back to Europe, if they weren't actually born there?

It's the old, "I don't hate Jews, I just don't want them to have any self determination, support those committed to their genocide, and apply all the age-old canards to Israel as a whole that have long been attached to Jews" excuse.

I don't hate Jews, I just don't think the Zionists have a right to steal Palestinian land, and if they went back to Europe where they came from they wouldn't have an issue.

Being surrounded by Countries that want to wipe you off the Earth I kind of don't blame them.
iu

Egypt.

". . .Today, Israel’s relations with Egypt are warmer than they have ever been. This comes after a tense period during the thankfully short-lived regime of the Islamist Muslim Brotherhood’s president Mohamed Morsi. While there’s still a lack of peace between people, and still very much at the practical governmental and security level, relations have rebounded and even improved.. . "

Saudi Arabia

". . . Saudi Arabia will continue behind-the-scenes cooperation with Israel in areas of mutual concern, so long as it serves to advance their respective interests. The forces of realpolitik and the need to appease domestic constituencies will ensure that any substantive change to the relationship is narrowly confined and publicly concealed. This much was made clear by Saudi Foreign Minister, Adel al-Jubeir, who declared in April that “there will be no direct relationship between the Kingdom and Israel”. As such, consultation will likely continue in the background, or through tacit military concurrence as in Syria.. . . "

Jordan

Israel, Jordan to partner in water-for-energy deal​

Project would see Amann building 600 megawatts of solar generating capacity which would be exported to Jewish state, contingent upon it providing water-scarce kingdom with 200 million cubic meters of desalinated water​

. . . and well? What can we say about Iran, Syria and Lebanon? Not much.

The point here, is you are being just a tad hyperbolic.

One man's terrorist is another man's freedom fighter.

Keep in mind, when Ronnie Ray-Gun was in, Osama bin Laden and the Afghan Fanatics who would eventually become the Taliban were "Freedom Fighters". The CIA gave them a shitload of money and weapons to kill Russians.

View attachment 579672
Then when they started killing Americans. OH, my God, they are terrorists now!!!!

Of course, they were neither. They were people who just didn't like outsiders fucking with their part of the world. And they've pretty much taught us the same lesson we should have learned in Vietnam 50 years ago or the Philippines 100 years ago. People really don't like it when you invade their country.

No more than any other group of idiots who believe that a Magic Sky Fairy entitles them to act like twits.
Say it, you gutless pansy. Say you hate Jews.

Say it, you gutless pansy. Say you hate Jews.
Did I use too many big words for you? Did you need someone to explain what the big words mean?

There is no nation called "Palestine". Never has been.

So you need to have a nation to be a people? I guess you guys can stop whining about the Uighers, the Kurds and every other group you've adopted when our adversary oppress them.

Did I use too many big words for you? Did you need someone to explain what the big words mean?

So you need to have a nation to be a people? I guess you guys can stop whining about the Uighers, the Kurds and every other group you've adopted when our adversary oppress them.
You're not capable of being intellectually superior to anyone. For proof, look at the things you insist are true. You are not a bright person.

There is no nation called "Palestine". Never has been.
Not only that, but the very word "Jerusalem" is Hebrew.

The subhuman spinning its tales of "Europeans" is pretty comical considering this fact as well as the undeniable archaeological evidence of Jewish culture in the area dating back over three thousand years and not one mention of a "Palestinian" culture before Arafat told the local Arabs to call themselves such.

You're not capable of being intellectually superior to anyone. For proof, look at the things you insist are true. You are not a bright person.

Yet I run circles around you...

Not only that, but the very word "Jerusalem" is Hebrew.

Well, you have a point there... It's "Hebrew". Not Jewish. Hebrew was largely a dead language until the Zionists resurrected it. Most of the European Squatters spoke Yiddish, a corrupted version of German. it would be like if I learned the Cherokee Language and started claiming to be part of the Cherokee nation because my great-grandmother might have been Cherokee. Ignoring the fact that most of my other ancestors were in fact European (my father was born in Germany in 1925) and immigrated here.

Of course, the history is hardly what the bible Portrays. The Judeans were just one of many people to live in Palestine, The other were the Philistines (The Romans renamed the province Palestine after expelling the Jews, as a final fuck you after putting up with too many revolts) the Canaanites, the Arameans, the Moabites, the Ammonites, the Amalekites, the Samaritans, etc.

The subhuman spinning its tales of "Europeans" is pretty comical considering this fact as well as the undeniable archaeological evidence of Jewish culture in the area dating back over three thousand years and not one mention of a "Palestinian" culture before Arafat told the local Arabs to call themselves such.

Except as stated above, the Romans identified the region as Palestine after the Philistines, who had been there just as long as the Judeans.

But as stated above, the European Squatters have a far less credible claim to the land than the Arab-speaking residents who have lived there for centuries.

Forum List

Back