Another Victim of Police Brutality - Warning Graphic Content

Sounds like suicide by cop to me.

In either case, I don't suspect we'll hear much from BLM. Police shooting a white boy isn't lucrative for the race hustlers.

In either case, I don't suspect we'll hear much from BLM. Police shooting a white boy isn't lucrative for the race hustlers.

All lives matter.

“This in no way is a clear-cut exoneration of the officers. The videos raise questions about shooting.”—

Peter Bibring, attorney for the American Civil Liberties Union

All lives matter.

“This in no way is a clear-cut exoneration of the officers. The videos raise questions about shooting.”— Peter Bibring, attorney for the American Civil Liberties Union

All lives do matter - including police officers. When they tell you to stop and get on the ground, to show your hands, and to stop reaching for something and you refuse on all accounts - you have given them the green light to shoot.

Why does Dont taz say stupid shit like being against racism is a cash cow business? Its fucking stupid.

Yo, wassup? I got some of that race hustle :420:

Why does Dont taz say stupid shit like being against racism is a cash cow business? Its fucking stupid.

How else would Sharpton or Jackson or any of the race pimps have ever made a dime?

How else would Sharpton or Jackson or any of the race pimps have ever made a dime?

By selling race hustle?

All lives matter.

“This in no way is a clear-cut exoneration of the officers. The videos raise questions about shooting.”—

Peter Bibring, attorney for the American Civil Liberties Union

The video is clear. He kept reaching for his waistband.

If I felt they were a sincere movement I wouldn't have said it.

No black movement is sincere to whites. When blacks asked if they can vote white boys were like "OMG! NOW they want to VOTE TOO!! :eusa_doh:"

This one looks a little sketchy. He seems to be reaching too much. If they feel threatened, they will kill you. It's just the way it is.

No black movement is sincere to whites. When blacks asked if they can vote white boys were like "OMG! NOW they want to VOTE TOO!! :eusa_doh:"
You are a complete idiot.

The race hustlers that give you your marching orders are well compensated.

Is there any other way to handle these situations? They did shoot him several times while he was on the ground. Maybe there's another non-lethal way of handling things? But i don't know. I'm not in law enforcement.

How do you think jackson.and Sharpton have become millionaires, it's not by solving problems

Is there any other way to handle these situations? They did shoot him several times while he was on the ground. Maybe there's another less lethal way of handling things? But i don't know. I'm not in law enforcement.
An honest opinion...wish the left had your common sense.

You mean the shooting of a dumbass who refused to put his hands up kept charging towards the cops and yelled my life fucking sucks seemed to be suicide by cop to me. It's amazing I have talked shit to cops gotten an attitude with them argued with them yet ALWAYS kept my hands in plain sight of them and I have never gotten shot or even had a gun pulled on me

Forum List

Back