Another Victim of Police Brutality - Warning Graphic Content

Sounds like suicide by cop to me.

In either case, I don't suspect we'll hear much from BLM. Police shooting a white boy isn't lucrative for the race hustlers.

Isn't that something that YOU should be doing if you think this shooting was unjustified?

You call them 'race hustlers' .. but condemn them for not reacting to an unarmed white guy getting killed by cops. Amazing.

What happened to the #ALL LIVES MATTER crowd. Why aren't they saying anything at all about it .. if you think this was unjustified? Why didn't you single out them?

Dude, I thought you were the voice on sanity on this board.

Because it was justified?

In either case, I don't suspect we'll hear much from BLM. Police shooting a white boy isn't lucrative for the race hustlers.

Isn't that something that YOU should be doing if you think this shooting was unjustified?

You call them 'race hustlers' .. but condemn them for not reacting to an unarmed white guy getting killed by cops. Amazing.

What happened to the #ALL LIVES MATTER crowd. Why aren't they saying anything at all about it .. if you think this was unjustified? Why didn't you single out them?

All lives do matter...especially those who protect and serve. This idiot was probably stopped from hurting or killing someone today.

Why does Dont taz say stupid shit like being against racism is a cash cow business? Its fucking stupid.

Yo, wassup? I got some of that race hustle :420:

How else would Sharpton or Jackson or any of the race pimps have ever made a dime?

By selling race hustle?

Bingo. Give this person a gold star.

.. yet BLM is singled out for not reacting. :0) OK

Because they are a racist political organization with hopes of getting Hillary elected.

Why does Dont taz say stupid shit like being against racism is a cash cow business? Its fucking stupid.

How else would Sharpton or Jackson or any of the race pimps have ever made a dime?

By selling race hustle?

Makes as much sense as the rest of your logic

If I felt they were a sincere movement I wouldn't have said it.

No black movement is sincere to whites. When blacks asked if they can vote white boys were like "OMG! NOW they want to VOTE TOO!! :eusa_doh:"
How can you be so clueless

You know they charge to show up at the events, guess who pays? Poor blacks so the can see Jesse make an ass out of himself

Show up at events? What are they having an event about? Hustles?

Yeah, so when a cop shoots a black guy....they gin up hate and resentment among YOUR people......and the donations start flowing

Oh so AFTER someone is dead then people dont like it? Amazing and Uncommonly suspicious. Donations to what start flowing? Where?

BUT for them to lead a rally and appear, they chargea fee, and its yuuuuge, similar to Hillary and wallstreet.

Don't believe me?

Jackson Sued Over No-Show

They paid Jackson 75 thousand dollars and he nosh owed so they are suing....I can't make this up...

The grievance industry is a racket....and because if you and I got along, jesse ...is out alot of money..alot...so they will keep dividing us and cashing checks.

Who charges for an appearance places? So your trippy timeline says that blacks arent really mad about police abuse they only complain about it so that they can pay Sharpton and Jesse.

Uh you can't read well

Or you're being a.dick.

Jesse don't show unless he can get attention, so you don't see rallies for black on Black crime.

Next when a cop or whitey shoots a black, even though much more uncommon, a huuuuuge deal is made.

Then Jesse and Al rake in donations....

Then they will speak at and lead a rally/March for 75000

So which of these is false?

All lives matter.

“This in no way is a clear-cut exoneration of the officers. The videos raise questions about shooting.”—

Peter Bibring, attorney for the American Civil Liberties Union

The video is clear. He kept reaching for his waistband.

Very sad indeed.

He was UNarmed.

He should've done what he was told to do. Then he would be a live today.

By selling race hustle?

Makes as much sense as the rest of your logic

Do you even try to honestly discuss an issue?

Just pointing out that white people can look at the situation and come to the proper and obvious conclusion.....race had nothing to do with it.

All lives do matter...especially those who protect and serve. This idiot was probably stopped from hurting or killing someone today.

IF they protect and serve

I agree that the kid did not behave himself appropriately

I believe that since he wasn't brandishing a weapon he should have been subdued, and arrested .

His death was unnecessary

I believe that since he wasn't brandishing a weapon he should have been subdued, and arrested .

Are you going to rush a dude that acts like he has a weapon in his pants?
I sure as fuck wouldnt.

Really? Laying on the ground with 3 bullets in him with two well-trained cops with guns pointing at him. Who was he going to hurt?

Could he have been disoriented or impaired from understanding the officers warnings? I'm not suggesting the cops shouldn't have reacted, my question is was killing him the only option?

But then again, perhaps my questions would have more impact if #ALLLIVESMATTER was asking the question.

I'm just amazed by the callous disregard for human life.

Really? Laying on the ground with 3 bullets in him with two well-trained cops with guns pointing at him. Who was he going to hurt?

Could he have been disoriented or impaired from understanding the officers warnings? I'm not suggesting the cops shouldn't have reacted, my question is was killing him the only option?

But then again, perhaps my questions would have more impact if #ALLLIVESMATTER was asking the question.

Was not going to hurt...but potentially kill.

I have a callous disregard for stupidity.
The guy knew what he was doing.

Are you going to rush a dude that acts like he has a weapon in his pants?
I sure as fuck wouldnt.

I wouldn't either .. but if he's been shot 3 times and laying flat on the ground, I wouldn't kill him either.

.. but that's just me.

Jesse don't show unless he can get attention, so you don't see rallies for black on Black crime.

Backwards again, when Jesse shows up he gets attention. Thats why he charges for that media exposure to the issue. And there are plenty of rallies on black crime. When you say no rallies you're thinking about white on white crime.

Forum List

Back