Another Victim of Police Brutality - Warning Graphic Content

The US now ranks #1 in the world in imprisoning its Citizens. It's Police Force also now ranks near the top in violence against Citizens. But hey, i know we're not supposed to talk about it. Just shut up and do what Big Brother tells you to. Nothing to see here folks. ;)

Police Are More Dangerous To The Public Than Are Criminals

The American police perform no positive function. They pose a much larger threat to citizens than do the criminals who operate without a police badge. Americans would be safer if the police forces were abolished.

The police have been militarized and largely federalized by the Pentagon and the gestapo Homeland Security. The role of the federal government in equipping state and local police with military weapons, including tanks, and training in their use has essentially removed the police from state and local control. No matter how brutal any police officer, it is rare that any suffer more than a few months suspension, usually with full pay, while a report is concocted that clears them of any wrong doing.

In America today, police murder with impunity. All the psychopaths have to say is, “I thought his wallet was a gun,” or “we had to taser the unconscious guy we found lying on the ground, because he wouldn’t obey our commands to get up.”

The police in you area have ceded control to the Feds? Where do you live? I believe the Judicial Department is way overzealous in many cases, but that is a bit different than giving up control.

Contumacious - your dumb ass needs to stop stirring the pot. This is an old video from months ago that everyone has already seen. In addition, this was suicide by cop. This individual intentionally ignored all instructions and pretended to have something deadly in his hands specifically so that the officers would shoot him. This was a clean shoot all the way around.

I used to have a lot of respect for you - but you've turned into a complete and total asshole with this issue. You're trying to stir up shit and cause an uprising. It's crap and you should be completely ashamed of yourself.
Post #132 deals with the recent shooting of an UNarmed Afro-American who was shot by the Tulsa PD.
So that makes it ok that you keep trying to stir the pop and start civil unrest? That's crap. And you know it's crap. I'm the first one to call out law enforcement when their actions are illegal or immoral. But that shooting you replied to was as clean a shooting as you will find. That person was looking for suicide by cop and did everything in his ability to get the officers to fire. To call them out on that is bullshit.

Contumacious - your dumb ass needs to stop stirring the pot. This is an old video from months ago that everyone has already seen. In addition, this was suicide by cop. This individual intentionally ignored all instructions and pretended to have something deadly in his hands specifically so that the officers would shoot him. This was a clean shoot all the way around.

I used to have a lot of respect for you - but you've turned into a complete and total asshole with this issue. You're trying to stir up shit and cause an uprising. It's crap and you should be completely ashamed of yourself.
Post #132 deals with the recent shooting of an UNarmed Afro-American who was shot by the Tulsa PD.
I'm not prepared to call the Tulsa shooting "justified" - but once again you're trying to stir the pot and cause outrage for no reason. The Tulsa man directly defied multiple orders, including walking away from officers, and then reached into his vehicle when told not to. Is that a reason to shoot someone? Well, it is definitely a reason for action by law enforcement. I think it should have been a taser. Or rush him and take him to the ground (which they had opportunity to do considering his back was turned to them).

You keep attempting to damn officers in instances where the perpetrator went out of their way to disobey law enforcement instructions and escalate the situation. There are plenty of incidents where that is not the case that you could be focusing on. No need to create anti-law enforcement sentiments where they shouldn't exist.

Forum List

Back