Another Victim of Police Brutality - Warning Graphic Content

Sounds like suicide by cop to me.

In either case, I don't suspect we'll hear much from BLM. Police shooting a white boy isn't lucrative for the race hustlers.

Why does Dont taz say stupid shit like being against racism is a cash cow business? Its fucking stupid.

Yo, wassup? I got some of that race hustle :420:

If I felt they were a sincere movement I wouldn't have said it.

No black movement is sincere to whites. When blacks asked if they can vote white boys were like "OMG! NOW they want to VOTE TOO!! :eusa_doh:"
How can you be so clueless

You know they charge to show up at the events, guess who pays? Poor blacks so the can see Jesse make an ass out of himself

Is there any other way to handle these situations? They did shoot him several times while he was on the ground. Maybe there's another less lethal way of handling things? But i don't know. I'm not in law enforcement.
An honest opinion...wish the left had your common sense.

I understand where the cops are coming from on this one. But once he was down, they may have been able to employ another non-lethal type action. It did kinda look like a turkey-shoot bloodbath. But their initial response was appropriate. He did appear to be reaching.

Is there any other way to handle these situations? They did shoot him several times while he was on the ground. Maybe there's another less lethal way of handling things? But i don't know. I'm not in law enforcement.

I understand where the cops are coming from on this one. But once he was down, they may have been able to employ another non-lethal type action. It did look kinda look like a turkey-shoot bloodbath. But their initial response was appropriate. He did appear to be reaching.
He kept reaching for his waste. Cops got families to go home to.

In either case, I don't suspect we'll hear much from BLM. Police shooting a white boy isn't lucrative for the race hustlers.

All lives matter.

“This in no way is a clear-cut exoneration of the officers. The videos raise questions about shooting.”—

Peter Bibring, attorney for the American Civil Liberties Union

The video is clear. He kept reaching for his waistband.

Very sad indeed.

He was UNarmed.

This was a lawfully use of deadly force in this instance. Too bad whatever problems that kid cost him his life.

All lives matter.

“This in no way is a clear-cut exoneration of the officers. The videos raise questions about shooting.”—

Very sad indeed.

He was UNarmed.

He was UN- smart.

I understand where the cops are coming from on this one. But once he was down, they may have been able to employ another non-lethal type action. It did look kinda look like a turkey-shoot bloodbath. But their initial response was appropriate. He did appear to be reaching.

I know, but maybe they could have employed another non-lethal type action once he was down. It did kinda look like a slaughter. But their initial response was appropriate. He kept reaching.

I know, but maybe they could have employed another non-lethal type action once he was down. It did kinda look like a slaughter. But their initial response was appropriate. He kept reaching.
So a cop walks up to him and he pulls a weapon out of his pants and kills the cop.

All lives matter.

Very sad indeed.

He was UNarmed.

But they don't know that for sure. If you keep reaching, you will likely get shot. It's just the way it is.

Why does Dont taz say stupid shit like being against racism is a cash cow business? Its fucking stupid.

No black movement is sincere to whites. When blacks asked if they can vote white boys were like "OMG! NOW they want to VOTE TOO!! :eusa_doh:"
You are a complete idiot.

You cant even disagree lol

All lives matter.

Very sad indeed.

He was UNarmed.

But they don't know that for sure. If you keep reaching, you will likely get shot. It's just the way it is.

If it had been me I would have shot him.

You know they charge to show up at the events, guess who pays? Poor blacks so the can see Jesse make an ass out of himself

Show up at events? What are they having an event about? Hustles?

Looks like a clean shoot. Don't act like you have a weapon while ignoring lawful orders, or they will shoot you. They gave him multiple opportunities to end it peacefully.

All lives matter.

Very sad indeed.

He was UNarmed.

What's wrong with that? Let the cops see your hands at all times. Comply with instructions.

Taxpayer if they are allowed to use food stamp cards.

Yeah, so when a cop shoots a black guy....they gin up hate and resentment among YOUR people......and the donations start flowing

BUT for them to lead a rally and appear, they chargea fee, and its yuuuuge, similar to Hillary and wallstreet.

Don't believe me?

Jackson Sued Over No-Show

They paid Jackson 75 thousand dollars and he nosh owed so they are suing....I can't make this up...

The grievance industry is a racket....and because if you and I got along, jesse ...is out alot of money..alot...so they will keep dividing us and cashing checks.

Yeah, so when a cop shoots a black guy....they gin up hate and resentment among YOUR people......and the donations start flowing

BUT for them to lead a rally and appear, they chargea fee, and its yuuuuge, similar to Hillary and wallstreet.

Don't believe me?

They paid Jackson 75 thousand dollars and he nosh owed so they are suing....I can't make this up...

The grievance industry is a racket....and because if you and I got along, jesse ...is out alot of money..alot...so they will keep dividing us and cashing checks.
There is a reason for that brother...media is helping Clinton campaign. See my body count post.

Isn't that something that YOU should be doing if you think this shooting was unjustified?

You call them 'race hustlers' .. but condemn them for not reacting to an unarmed white guy getting killed by cops. Amazing.

What happened to the #ALL LIVES MATTER crowd. Why aren't they saying anything at all about it .. if you think this was unjustified? Why didn't you single out them?

Dude, I thought you were the voice on sanity on this board.

Oh so AFTER someone is dead then people dont like it? Amazing and Uncommonly suspicious. Donations to what start flowing? Where?

Don't believe me?

Who charges for an appearance places? So your trippy timeline says that blacks arent really mad about police abuse they only complain about it so that they can pay Sharpton and Jesse.

Forum List

Back