Another Obama vacation- GOOD GRIEF

this was six years ago, idiot

Yes . But these shots at obama lasted all thru his 8 years .

And like wh many things , cons do a 180 as soon as trump moved in.
all you partisan shitheads do

No. This vacation bashing was a creation of the right during obama years .
fake news
Bush Vacation Bashing
It's Time To Stop Vacation-Shaming Our Presidents | HuffPost
Trump bashed Obamas vacations

Payback time for Fat Donnie
he deserves it

OP- Brainwashed drivel- nothing too idiotic to moan about for the New BS GOP- and distract from Reaganist pander-to-the-rich ruin of the country and the nonrich for 30 years now...silly GOP dupes....

What about Trump and all his vacations? Fucking hypocrites

fake news
Bush Vacation Bashing

Yes . The QUANTITY of GWs vacation was an issue . Not cost .

Cost suddenly became a deal when obama was in office . Not that he went to expensive places , it was just a made up issue by the cons . Well you opened Pandora's box!

fake news
Bush Vacation Bashing

Cost suddenly became a deal when obama was in office . Not that he went to expensive places , it was just a made up issue by the cons . Well you opened Pandora's box!
He was going to expensive places. But none of it really matters. Partisans will be partisans
Presidents deserve vacation. I dont think we should be sending their mother in laws on vacation. I dont think we should be paying for the first lady and her son to live in another house either.
Presidents shouldnt go on vacation once a month either. Least IMO

fake news
Bush Vacation Bashing

What we love is the fake outrage you had over the number of vacations Obama took, the cost of those vacations, the cost Michelle Obama was costing us, the cost the secret service was costing us.

And now that it is clear Trump is going to cost us at least double what Obama cost us, what is your position on this? We just want everyone to know that you are full of shit.

fake news
Bush Vacation Bashing

What we love is the fake outrage you had over the number of vacations Obama took, the cost of those vacations, the cost Michelle Obama was costing us, the cost the secret service was costing us.

And now that it is clear Trump is going to cost us at least double what Obama cost us, what is your position on this? We just want everyone to know that you are full of shit.
I made a thread about trumps expenses, actually asshole. I even defended obama a time or two. I do disagree with sending michelle and her mom on vacation though. That was some bullshit.

At a time when the markets are collapsing, unemployment still at app 10% with the real number around 17%, with a deficit growing by 4.1 billon dollars a day, what's he do- go on another vacation. I don't think the man has ever gotten off vacation because when he is in Washington, he is on a basketball court or golf course or making his March madness picks. Only 454 days until we send him on a permanent vacation.Obama to Vacation on Wealthy Island RetreatWASHINGTON — President Barack Obama will vacation with his family in Martha's Vineyard, an island off the coast of the eastern state of Massachusetts, at the end of this month as he has done in years past, the White House said Wednesday, despite the weak economy and negotiations on the U.S. debt problem.

Press secretary Jay Carney defended Obama's plans to take a break even as he has pledged urgent action on those issues.

"I don't think Americans out there would begrudge that notion that the president would spend some time with his family," Carney said.

Yeah, I begrudge it because that's all he does and we get to pay for it. Hardly anyone I know can go on vacation and they haven't for the three years that he's been in office. They don't have jobs or money to do so.

Read more on Newsmax.com: Obama to Vacation on Wealthy Island Retreat
Important: Do You Support Pres. Obama's Re-Election? Vote Here Now!
That's an orange horse of a different color..and unemployment is still 17%, and the deficit is still growing by the day..

unemployment is not 17%. you are including retired people who are not in the jobs market.

fake news
Bush Vacation Bashing

He was going to expensive places. But none of it really matters. Partisans will be partisans
Presidents deserve vacation. I dont think we should be sending their mother in laws on vacation. I dont think we should be paying for the first lady and her son to live in another house either.

Martha's Vineyard !? That's a chopper ride from D.C. And it was easy coverage for security.

fake news
Bush Vacation Bashing

They never nickle and dimed a POTUS until a black man got into office. It seemed like racism. Not overt but still.

And did the tax payers pay to send Obama's mother in law on vacation? What about this? With Eric Trump’s trip to the United Kingdom and Republic of Ireland this week, the international hotel and car rental costs for the Secret Service agents who protect him and his brother Donald Trump Jr. have topped $190,000 since January 1st, according to a review of purchasing orders by CBS News.

All of those bills are paid by taxpayers.

Documents for Eric Trump’s trip this week to Dublin show that $4,029.85 was spent on limousines for his visit and $11,261 to cover the hotel costs of the Secret Service agents who protect him.

These purchase orders do not include airfare costs for Secret Service agents who traditionally conduct advance trips to the location in preparation for visits by protectees. It also does not include the cost of the salaries paid to the agents who protect members of the president’s family.

The Trump Organization did not respond to a request for comment.

Eric Trump’s trip to the United Kingdom is his fifth international trip since the start of 2017. He went to Uruguay and the Dominican Republic on his own and accompanied his brother Donald Trump Jr. on his trips to Dubai and Vancouver, Canada.

The trips by the Trump sons are to promote Trump-branded properties in those countries. According to an analysis by the Economist magazine, the Trump Organization’s international deals account for less than 10 percent of the company’s value.

“The Trump family’s frequent travel to international destinations purely to promote the Trump family business is burning through taxpayer dollars at an unprecedented rate and stretching the Secret Service increasingly thin,”

At a time when the markets are collapsing, unemployment still at app 10% with the real number around 17%, with a deficit growing by 4.1 billon dollars a day, what's he do- go on another vacation. I don't think the man has ever gotten off vacation because when he is in Washington, he is on a basketball court or golf course or making his March madness picks. Only 454 days until we send him on a permanent vacation.Obama to Vacation on Wealthy Island RetreatWASHINGTON — President Barack Obama will vacation with his family in Martha's Vineyard, an island off the coast of the eastern state of Massachusetts, at the end of this month as he has done in years past, the White House said Wednesday, despite the weak economy and negotiations on the U.S. debt problem.

Press secretary Jay Carney defended Obama's plans to take a break even as he has pledged urgent action on those issues.

"I don't think Americans out there would begrudge that notion that the president would spend some time with his family," Carney said.

Yeah, I begrudge it because that's all he does and we get to pay for it. Hardly anyone I know can go on vacation and they haven't for the three years that he's been in office. They don't have jobs or money to do so.

That's an orange horse of a different color..and unemployment is still 17%, and the deficit is still growing by the day..

unemployment is not 17%. you are including retired people who are not in the jobs market.

Trump said it was 30% when he was running . Now the numbers are good cause he's prez?

fake news
Bush Vacation Bashing

Martha's Vineyard !? That's a chopper ride from D.C. And it was easy coverage for security.
yes, marthas vineyard isnt expensive. Thanks

Trump said it was 30% when he was running . Now the numbers are good cause he's prez?

yah.. but if his lips are moving, he's lying. so no one cares what he says.

Cost suddenly became a deal when obama was in office . Not that he went to expensive places ,!

You ARE kidding right?! Oh, wait, look whose saying it, should I expect any better? He never went to expensive places? Why, Barack Obama redefined LAVISH vacations, a whole flotilla of cars, planes etc. His personal barber, his personal chef, Michelle had more people on her staff than practically all other first ladies put together, many of which made SIX FIGURE incomes for doing shit; he shut down some small countries coming to visit that even the British were amazed! He spent more on some vacations than many people make in a lifetime, none of it HIS money of course. As far as I know, all Trump pretty much does most of the time is go golfing, often at his own course and often taking work with him.

Let’s talk about labor-force participation.

For decades, this number slumbered quietly in the depths of the monthly jobs report from the US Bureau of Labor Statistics (BLS). Nobody paid it much attention. But of late—and particularly in the run-up to today’s Congressional election—it has become a key talking point for critics of president Barack Obama’s economic policies.

In September, the US labor participation rate fell to 62.7%, the lowest since the US economic malaise under president Jimmy Carter in the late 1970s.

That looks pretty bad. But to understand why this number is important, you have to understand what people think it says—and what it actuallysays.

Critics of Obama think it shows that his supposedly liberal policies are damaging the economy and prompting Americans to drop out of the job market en masse. They think it shows the Democratic neo-welfare state this president constructed is rewarding laziness by doling out government handouts. They think it somehow shows that the sharp decline in the US unemployment rate is a fraud.

But it doesn’t show these things. All it shows is that the labor force—the number of people either employed or “actively looking for work”—is a shrinking share of the US population.

So that means the critics of the administration are right, and people are dropping out of the labor force at an unprecedented pace? Not so fast. A lot of the people dropping out of the labor force are just, well, old. That’s because the demographic bulge known as the baby boom generation is aging out of the workforce.

The cumulative effect of all these people aging out of the work force is to lower the participation rate. The CBO says that roughly half of the three-percentage-point decline in labor-force participation since the end of 2007 is due to the aging of the workforce.

So if half the fall in labor-force participation since the recession is demographic, what about the other half? Well, one percentage point of the decline is related to temporary factors related to the business cycle, the CBO says. That leaves half a percentage point to account for.

This is where the critics of Obama—to the extent that he actually is responsible for the slow pace of recovery—might appear to have a legitimate point. Some folks do appear to have dropped out of the workforce all together. The BLS counts a category of people called discouraged workers(fifth chart)—those who haven’t looked for a job in the past four weeks, specifically because they believe there aren’t any jobs for them. Even though they want work, these people aren’t counted as part of the labor force because they’re not actively looking.

And, indeed, years into the economic recovery, the number of discouraged workers remains high. This is related to “unusual aspects of the slow recovery that led workers to become discouraged and permanently drop out of the labor force,” wrote the CBO.

However, this may not be all that surprising, given the depth of the recession, which was preceded by the worst financial panic in nearly a century. And since 2010 the number of discouraged workers has been declining, a sign that the ongoing improvement in the economy is beginning to coax more workers back into employment.

The chart Obama-haters love most—and the truth behind it

Cost suddenly became a deal when obama was in office . Not that he went to expensive places ,!

You ARE kidding right?! Oh, wait, look whose saying it, should I expect any better? He never went to expensive places? Why, Barack Obama redefined LAVISH vacations, a whole flotilla of cars, planes etc. His personal barber, his personal chef, Michelle had more people on her staff than practically all other first ladies put together, many of which made SIX FIGURE incomes for doing shit; he shut down some small countries coming to visit that even the British were amazed! He spent more on some vacations than many people make in a lifetime, none of it HIS money of course. As far as I know, all Trump pretty much does most of the time is go golfing, often at his own course and often taking work with him.
Yea and Trump charges the US Tax payers for those Mara Lago golf outings.

How do you have the balls when it's obvious Trump is going to double, triple maybe even quadruple what Obama cost us? What will you say about that?

Seems you only care when it's a black man or Democrat. Are you a partisan hack or racist?

fake news
Bush Vacation Bashing

I made a thread about trumps expenses, actually asshole. I even defended obama a time or two. I do disagree with sending michelle and her mom on vacation though. That was some bullshit.

So you're going to make the first lady pay for her mother out of her own pocket? Man you guys have gotten real cheap on basically the King and Queen of America for the next 4 years. You want to nickle and dime the leader of the free world? Listen to you. Crying about paying for the first ladies mother's vacation when she's with the first lady? OMG do you hear yourself?

And now today we see the Trumps are bankrupting the secret service and I'm sorry but I just don't see the proper level of outrage considering he's spending more than the Obama's.

Let me show you these headlines again in case you aren't clear

As The Trumps Travel, The Secret Service Can’t Even Afford To Pay Some Agents
The money is running out.

Do me a favor and fuck off with your fake news bullshit bitch.

Part of the challenge for the Secret Service is the size of the Trump entourage. A total of 42 people receive Secret Service protection (including 18 family members), Alles said, up from 31 people during President Barack Obama’s administration.

So don't cry about Michelle's mom. Trump added 11 more people to his entourage and they are all billionaires with extravagant tastes. The Obama's were simple people. How fucking dare you even open your mouth other than to say I'm sorry I'm a partisan hack because after 6 months in office Trump is clearly going to outspend the Obama's but when it's a Republican partisan hacks such as yourself don't care.

I would have NEVER said anything about how much Trump or Bush spent until you hypocrites started doing it to the Obama's.

Now you don't even have the decency to apologize and admit what a fucking tool you are. Well don't worry, we know.

I do disagree with sending michelle and her mom on vacation though. That was some bullshit.
But Trump and family including grown children who have more than enough money of their own.....that's ok

Forum List

Back