Another Obama vacation- GOOD GRIEF

At a time when the markets are collapsing, unemployment still at app 10% with the real number around 17%, with a deficit growing by 4.1 billon dollars a day, what's he do- go on another vacation. I don't think the man has ever gotten off vacation because when he is in Washington, he is on a basketball court or golf course or making his March madness picks. Only 454 days until we send him on a permanent vacation.Obama to Vacation on Wealthy Island RetreatWASHINGTON — President Barack Obama will vacation with his family in Martha's Vineyard, an island off the coast of the eastern state of Massachusetts, at the end of this month as he has done in years past, the White House said Wednesday, despite the weak economy and negotiations on the U.S. debt problem.

Press secretary Jay Carney defended Obama's plans to take a break even as he has pledged urgent action on those issues.

"I don't think Americans out there would begrudge that notion that the president would spend some time with his family," Carney said.

Yeah, I begrudge it because that's all he does and we get to pay for it. Hardly anyone I know can go on vacation and they haven't for the three years that he's been in office. They don't have jobs or money to do so.

Read more on Newsmax.com: Obama to Vacation on Wealthy Island Retreat
Important: Do You Support Pres. Obama's Re-Election? Vote Here Now!

Obama is either on the golf course--on vacation--or on the campaign trail 99% of the time. Democrats only drag him off one of these activities when they need help pushing a bill through congress--so he can give another perfectly pronounced speech.

That is why he is being referred to as the "Leader that leads from the rear"--:lol: Criss Mathews--Obama's number 1 cheerleader--the tingley feeling running up his leg guy--is having a total "melt-down" on Obama--LOL

Martha's Vineyard--hobknobing with the ultra--elitist crowd--what better way to spend your time--when this nation's economy is in the tank--

$fore.jpg

You voted for it--YOU got it!

Last edited:
Your BS about Obama is total. ANYWAY, he's ALREADY done all he can as long as your A-hole heroes obstruct EVERYTHING (including 10+jobs bills) and suggest NOTHING. Moronic thread, period.

Full auto-I'm talking to Maple, the person who spoke before me. Duh- you're incredibly thick.

Horty- NATO means NOT the USA. You people are SO GD DUMB!! jfc. If the USA does it, it will be on the front page, the first thing on the news. MORONS!!!

I would suggest you watch a little news, as even the big liberal commentators don't like that he is going on ANOTHER vacation when we have a crisis right here in America.

At a time when the markets are collapsing, unemployment still at app 10% with the real number around 17%, with a deficit growing by 4.1 billon dollars a day, what's he do- go on another vacation. I don't think the man has ever gotten off vacation because when he is in Washington, he is on a basketball court or golf course or making his March madness picks. Only 454 days until we send him on a permanent vacation.Obama to Vacation on Wealthy Island RetreatWASHINGTON — President Barack Obama will vacation with his family in Martha's Vineyard, an island off the coast of the eastern state of Massachusetts, at the end of this month as he has done in years past, the White House said Wednesday, despite the weak economy and negotiations on the U.S. debt problem.

Press secretary Jay Carney defended Obama's plans to take a break even as he has pledged urgent action on those issues.

"I don't think Americans out there would begrudge that notion that the president would spend some time with his family," Carney said.

Yeah, I begrudge it because that's all he does and we get to pay for it. Hardly anyone I know can go on vacation and they haven't for the three years that he's been in office. They don't have jobs or money to do so.

Obama is either on the golf course--on vacation--or on the campaign trail 99% of the time. Democrats only drag him off one of these activities when they need help pushing a bill through congress--so he can give another perfectly pronounced speech.

That is why he is being referred to as the "Leader that leads from the rear"--:lol: Criss Mathews--Obama's number 1 cheerleader--the tingley feeling running up his leg guy--is having a total "melt-down" on Obama--LOL

Martha's Vineyard--hobknobing with the ultra--elitist crowd--what better way to spend your time--when this nation's economy is in the tank--

View attachment 14626

You voted for it--YOU got it!

Yes they did vote for it, now we all got it, I love your cartoon, he ought to try chipping away at that big ball right behind him. Martha's Vineyard here we come again, and again, and again, and again, then we are off to jet set the world on Air Force one. :lol:

Peoples Retirement Funds are losing Trillions of Dollars, and the asshole goes on another Vacation.

Oh well, Probably for the best. Every time he Opens is Mouth the Market Tanks.

Your BS about Obama is total. ANYWAY, he's ALREADY done all he can as long as your A-hole heroes obstruct EVERYTHING (including 10+jobs bills) and suggest NOTHING. Moronic thread, period.

(translation 10 plus Government spending Bills)

lol

You Libs and your Code talk "Jobs Bills" all it does is prove you fucking idiots think the only way Government can help jobs be created is by spending more money, and passing more laws. lol

You guys will never get it.

Peoples Retirement Funds are losing Trillions of Dollars, and the asshole goes on another Vacation.

Oh well, Probably for the best. Every time he Opens is Mouth the Market Tanks.

That's true, but a good captain always goes down with the ship. But then again he is no captain, nor is he a leader.

OCD dupe.LOL!

Have you ever been to a foriegn country? See the poor there. 99% of our poor have roofs over their heads, have microwave ovens, refrigeration, flat screen tv's, cell phones, computers, clothing and enough to eat. Our poor look like the super wealthy in poor countries. Our poor also have a tax payer funded education so they can learn and get out of their poverty, poor countries don't.

Last edited:
I agree with others - anything that gets the Ear Man away from DC is good. Maybe he could go back to the UK and grope the Queen again? Or find some raghead potentate he hasn't yet bowed and scraped to? Or maybe go to France and badmouth the US again? Whatever - just get him out.

OCD dupe.LOL!

Have you ever been to a foriegn country? See the poor there. 99% of our poor have roofs over their heads, have microwave ovens, refrigeration, flat screen tv's, cell phones, computers, clothing and enough to eat. Our poor look like the super wealthy in poor countries. Our poor also have a tax payer funded education so they can learn and get out of their poverty, poor countries don't.

Try comparing with modern countries, not the 3rd world. I live acros the border from Canada, and have been to Europe 20+ times, and their poor are better off than ours.

Leaky roof, old microwave and tv, $10 cable maybe, computer not hooked up, no health care if working,etc. I think you're talking about unemployed about to lose any income...

Read my signature, consider the minimum wage in Australia is $15, and think!

I don't think people really care...Congress is also on vacation. Not many were impressed back in '08 when McCain rushed back to DC to deal with the economic crisis and Obama stayed on the campaign trail.

I care, the man is never off of a vacation. He calls campaigning work and it's not, it's just another vacation for him to drum up money from bone heads for his re-election. That's all he does.

That's ridiculous. He's wracked up less vacation time then Bush, Bush or Reagan.

He has only been in office how long?????

With the way Obama's policies are screwing with the nation, him going on vacation might be the best thing for this nation now. Without him and Congress interefering, businesses might expand for once.

For the third summer in a row, the conservative right is coming up with a reason why Obama should not be able to take a vacation.

2009 War/Recession
2010 Oil Spill
2011 Debt crisis

Forum List

Back