Another Obama vacation- GOOD GRIEF

Damn

I miss the Obama vacation threads almost as much as the Obama golf threads

Obama takes a typical number of vacation days, unlike Raygun and Boooosh. The dupes think all kinds of things are new and different, because they're clueless ignorami. Tell me what part of my track record was wrong, A-hole.

I don't think people really care...Congress is also on vacation. Not many were impressed back in '08 when McCain rushed back to DC to deal with the economic crisis and Obama stayed on the campaign trail.

I care, the man is never off of a vacation. He calls campaigning work and it's not, it's just another vacation for him to drum up money from bone heads for his re-election. That's all he does.

That's ridiculous. He's wracked up less vacation time then Bush, Bush or Reagan.

Wanna prove that??????????? Bush gave up golfing when we went to war, as he thought that was not a good message to be sending in support of our troops.

Obama could not care less about you, your family, your life and it's getting more and more obvious. Even Chris Matthews said this morning, during one of his meltdowns, admitted the stimulus plan did not work, that Obama needs to show he cares and has a heart, get out there with a shovel, show people you care about them and their situations. Obama doesn't care. It's that simple. I just wish he would resign and let someone else who does care run the remainder of his term.

Last edited:
Tell me where I was wrong, ya arrogant moron...:cuckoo::lol:

So effective communication is not within your skill set. Thats been obvious.

Would you like to move the goal posts again or can you stay put and actually state what your mumbling about?

I care, the man is never off of a vacation. He calls campaigning work and it's not, it's just another vacation for him to drum up money from bone heads for his re-election. That's all he does.

That's ridiculous. He's wracked up less vacation time then Bush, Bush or Reagan.

Wanna prove that??????????? Bush gave up golfing when we went to war, as he thought that was not a good message to be sending in support of our troops.

Obama could not care less about you, your family, your life and it's getting more and more obvious. Even Chris Matthews said this morning, during one of his meltdowns, admitted the stimulus plan did not work, that Obama needs to show he cares and have heart, get out there with a shovel, show people you care about them and their situations. Obama doesn't care. It's that simple. I just wish he would resign and let someone else who does car run the remainder of his term.

Well he's certainly no Clinton, feeling our pain. Obama's a smart man, but he's not so clever.

I don't think people really care...Congress is also on vacation. Not many were impressed back in '08 when McCain rushed back to DC to deal with the economic crisis and Obama stayed on the campaign trail.

They don't care.

Tell me again how many women and children in Libya are being slaughtered by US bombs and missiles, you idiot dupe.

Not that it's on-topic, but this is just the most recent report I found
NATO admits civilian deaths in Libya raid - ABC News (Australian Broadcasting Corporation)
Libyan officials showed reporters five bodies, including two toddlers, they said were among nine civilians killed in the "barbaric" NATO air raid.

*back on topic*
All of Congress is on vacation and you pick Obama to bitch about being gone???
Which of the 2 branches of gov't do you think is more culpable in this disaster????

:eusa_whistle:

Obama could not care less about you, your family, your life and it's getting more and more obvious. Even Chris Matthews said this morning, during one of his meltdowns, admitted the stimulus plan did not work, that Obama needs to show he cares and have heart, get out there with a shovel, show people you care about them and their situations. Obama doesn't care. It's that simple. I just wish he would resign and let someone else who does car run the remainder of his term.

Well he's certainly no Clinton, feeling our pain. Obama's a smart man, but he's not so clever.

It's not so smart to go on yet another tax payer paid vacation when the country is in the mess it is in. People are losing their jobs, their homes, their life savings and many are losing their families due to the stress of the above. He could not care less, all he is good for is reading another teleprompter speech that says the same thing over and over again. I don't call that smart or clever. Nov 2012 can't come soon enough for me.

• Thanks
Reactions: Vel
Full auto-I'm talking to Maple, the person who spoke before me. Duh- you're incredibly thick.

Horty- NATO means NOT the USA. You people are SO GD DUMB!! jfc. If the USA does it, it will be on the front page, the first thing on the news. MORONS!!!

Full auto-I'm talking to Maple, the person who spoke before me. Duh- you're incredibly thick.

Horty- NATO means NOT the USA. You people are SO GD DUMB!! jfc. If the USA does it, it will be on the front page, the first thing on the news. MORONS!!!

First: The first 2 letters of N.A.T.O. stands for WHAT, exactly, clown??

Second: Which country of this alliance has the most dogs in the fight?
(hint: It's not Canada or Mexico)

3rd?
It WAS the first thing on the news.
Short-term memory loss is one of the signs of too much bong usage.

:cuckoo:

Well congratulations, you finally were able to respond with some clarity. Completely by accident were sure. Do you know what a quote button is and does?

Try using it and you wont appear as stupid as you are.

At a time when the markets are collapsing, unemployment still at app 10% with the real number around 17%, with a deficit growing by 4.1 billon dollars a day, what's he do- go on another vacation. I don't think the man has ever gotten off vacation because when he is in Washington, he is on a basketball court or golf course or making his March madness picks. Only 454 days until we send him on a permanent vacation.Obama to Vacation on Wealthy Island RetreatWASHINGTON — President Barack Obama will vacation with his family in Martha's Vineyard, an island off the coast of the eastern state of Massachusetts, at the end of this month as he has done in years past, the White House said Wednesday, despite the weak economy and negotiations on the U.S. debt problem.

Press secretary Jay Carney defended Obama's plans to take a break even as he has pledged urgent action on those issues.

"I don't think Americans out there would begrudge that notion that the president would spend some time with his family," Carney said.

Yeah, I begrudge it because that's all he does and we get to pay for it. Hardly anyone I know can go on vacation and they haven't for the three years that he's been in office. They don't have jobs or money to do so.

Read more on Newsmax.com: Obama to Vacation on Wealthy Island Retreat
Important: Do You Support Pres. Obama's Re-Election? Vote Here Now!

Am I hearing this right? No one, I mean NO president, EVER took more vacation time than Bush. Hell, Bush took more vaction time than Reagan who was our oldest ever president who just so happened to be wounded by a bullet about two months after taking office.

Between Camp David, Kennebunkport, and Bush's phony ranch, Bush was gone a LOT. In fact, he was generally gone the whole month of Aug.

First: The first 2 letters of N.A.T.O. stands for WHAT, exactly, clown??

Second: Which country of this alliance has the most dogs in the fight?
(hint: It's not Canada or Mexico)

3rd?
It WAS the first thing on the news.
Short-term memory loss is one of the signs of too much bong usage.

:cuckoo:

This is what I mean. Pub dupes are arrogant moronic dupes. You obviously think NATO is North American Treaty Org. It's NORTH ATLANTIC, numbnuts. And France, the UK, and Italy are doing the actual fighting since the WPA kicked in. And NO pub dupes know what's going on AT ALL. Read a newspaper or something.

Idiot.

Last edited:
President Obama probably shouldn't be doing this.

It looks awful.

You are not kidding it looks awful, especially when Americans are losing their jobs, homes and their retirement funds, he is off galavanting around Martha's vineyard.

But it's real. He's either campaigning or vacationing. At least he's not "speechifying" or the market would be down 800 points! There's something about the the market hitting -500 points and the president coming out saying the economy is sound the people don't like. Imagine that!

November 2012 cannot come fast enough!! :(

Forum List

Back