Robert Hur found dead at Martha's Vineyard next to the Clinton's residence

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012
1707589510528.png

Robert Hur, the author of the current Biden Hur report, was found dead today in a pond on the south shore of Martha’s Vineyard, according to Massachusetts police near the Hillary Clinton residence.

Robert Hur, who was visiting Martha’s Vineyard at the time of his passing,” according to a Monday news release from Massachusetts State Police.

Hur was reported missing early Firday evening after going paddleboarding, police said.

ADVERTISING

He went “into the water, appeared to briefly struggle to stay on the surface, and then submerged and did not resurface,” an earlier state police news release said. Another paddleboarder on the pond with him at the time witnessed him go under the water, according to the release.
A former White House chef who was working for the Obama family was found dead Monday in a pond on the south shore of Martha’s Vineyard, according to Massachusetts police.

He went “into the water, appeared to briefly struggle to stay on the surface, and then submerged and did not resurface,” an earlier state police news release said. Another paddleboarder on the pond with him at the time witnessed him go under the water, according to the release. "I could have sworn I saw someone in a wet suit in the water with him", said one eyewitness, however, that particular witness later vanished without a trace and it is unknown their whereabouts currently.

The Clintons made sure they were out of the country vacationing, reports say.

I bet you dollars to donuts that a lot of "liberal" Democrats are exchanging (in private) a lot of anti-Asian rhetoric!!!

Forum List

Back