Another Obama vacation- GOOD GRIEF

Do me a favor and fuck off with your fake news bullshit bitch.

Part of the challenge for the Secret Service is the size of the Trump entourage. A total of 42 people receive Secret Service protection (including 18 family members), Alles said, up from 31 people during President Barack Obama’s administration.

So don't cry about Michelle's mom. Trump added 11 more people to his entourage and they are all billionaires with extravagant tastes. The Obama's were simple people. How fucking dare you even open your mouth other than to say I'm sorry I'm a partisan hack because after 6 months in office Trump is clearly going to outspend the Obama's but when it's a Republican partisan hacks such as yourself don't care.

I would have NEVER said anything about how much Trump or Bush spent until you hypocrites started doing it to the Obama's.

Now you don't even have the decency to apologize and admit what a fucking tool you are. Well don't worry, we know.

Look stupid, I actually read the article earlier today. The director of the Secret Service said this has been an issue for 10 years now, its not related to the Trump administration. The left LIE :eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar:

What's fake about any of this you liar?

And Secret Service protection details are required to accompany them, even on vacations to places like Aspen, Colorado, Germany and Hungary, or business trips that took Trump’s two adult sons to Vancouver, Canada, and Dubai.

In a statement Alles issued Monday after the USA Today article appeared, he said the Secret Service “has the funding it needs to meet all current mission requirements” and pay overtime through the Sept. 30 end of the federal fiscal year. But he added that the agency estimates that “roughly 1,100 employees will work overtime hours in excess of statutory pay caps during calendar year 2017.”

Trump has traveled to his Mar-A-Lago club in Florida or to golf clubs he owns in Bedminster, New Jersey, and Sterling, Virginia, on most of the weekends he’s been in office. In the first three months of the year, the Secret Service spent $35,000 on golf cart rentals at Mar-A-Lago, CBS News reported.

That's a god damn vacation every week. Travel, hotels, secret service. EVERY WEEK!!!

all you partisan shitheads do

No. This vacation bashing was a creation of the right during obama years .
fake news
Bush Vacation Bashing
It's Time To Stop Vacation-Shaming Our Presidents | HuffPost

What we love is the fake outrage you had over the number of vacations Obama took, the cost of those vacations, the cost Michelle Obama was costing us, the cost the secret service was costing us.

And now that it is clear Trump is going to cost us at least double what Obama cost us, what is your position on this? We just want everyone to know that you are full of shit.
I made a thread about trumps expenses, actually asshole. I even defended obama a time or two. I do disagree with sending michelle and her mom on vacation though. That was some bullshit.

So you're going to make the first lady pay for her mother out of her own pocket? Man you guys have gotten real cheap on basically the King and Queen of America for the next 4 years. You want to nickle and dime the leader of the free world? Listen to you. Crying about paying for the first ladies mother's vacation when she's with the first lady? OMG do you hear yourself?

And now today we see the Trumps are bankrupting the secret service and I'm sorry but I just don't see the proper level of outrage considering he's spending more than the Obama's.

Let me show you these headlines again in case you aren't clear

As The Trumps Travel, The Secret Service Can’t Even Afford To Pay Some Agents
The money is running out.
I was bitching about us paying for melania living in NY too. Are you ok with that?
And no, i dont think me and you should be paying for her to go on vacation without barack. Especially her mother.
Alot of that budget you are bitching about involves the first lady.
Goddamn, you are stupid :lol:

We debunked this liberal FAKE NEWS I the main thread earlier today, and here the libs are lying about it in this thread shocker. This pay issue has been a problem for 10 years, its not new to the Trump administration, Trump inherited the problem from Obama. When the director of the secret service tells you liberals are lying bank on it.

What's fake about any of this you liar?

And Secret Service protection details are required to accompany them, even on vacations to places like Aspen, Colorado, Germany and Hungary, or business trips that took Trump’s two adult sons to Vancouver, Canada, and Dubai.

In a statement Alles issued Monday after the USA Today article appeared, he said the Secret Service “has the funding it needs to meet all current mission requirements” and pay overtime through the Sept. 30 end of the federal fiscal year. But he added that the agency estimates that “roughly 1,100 employees will work overtime hours in excess of statutory pay caps during calendar year 2017.”

Trump has traveled to his Mar-A-Lago club in Florida or to golf clubs he owns in Bedminster, New Jersey, and Sterling, Virginia, on most of the weekends he’s been in office. In the first three months of the year, the Secret Service spent $35,000 on golf cart rentals at Mar-A-Lago, CBS News reported.

That's a god damn vacation every week. Travel, hotels, secret service. EVERY WEEK!!!

Dude your pants are on fire :eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar: as is typical with the left they tell twisted half truths spinning a narrative.

Yea and Trump charges the US Tax payers for those Mara Lago golf outings.

Why don't you go look up some facts about what other presidents cost? Why don't you go find out that Obama "charged" for his Mar A Lago visits as well, and much much more. Why don't you quit reading that liberal pap that spoon feeds you what you want to hear? Then why don't you take those racist accusations and whatever other rehearsed drivel you have and shove them good and far UP YOUR ASS?

Lets clobber these FAKE NEWS lowlifes again in this thread...

Alles (the Secret Service Director) told CNN, "the problem isn't just related to the Trump administration and has been going on for many years."

Alles (the Secret Service Director) told CNN, "This issue is not one that can be attributed to the current administration's protection requirements but, rather, has been an ongoing issue for nearly a decade"

Do me a favor and fuck off with your fake news bullshit bitch.

Part of the challenge for the Secret Service is the size of the Trump entourage. A total of 42 people receive Secret Service protection (including 18 family members), Alles said, up from 31 people during President Barack Obama’s administration.

So don't cry about Michelle's mom. Trump added 11 more people to his entourage and they are all billionaires with extravagant tastes. The Obama's were simple people. How fucking dare you even open your mouth other than to say I'm sorry I'm a partisan hack because after 6 months in office Trump is clearly going to outspend the Obama's but when it's a Republican partisan hacks such as yourself don't care.

I would have NEVER said anything about how much Trump or Bush spent until you hypocrites started doing it to the Obama's.

Now you don't even have the decency to apologize and admit what a fucking tool you are. Well don't worry, we know.

Look stupid, I actually read the article earlier today. The director of the Secret Service said this has been an issue for 10 years now, its not related to the Trump administration. The left LIE :eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar:

I remember making fun of all the vacations Bush took to Crawford yes but not how much he was costing us.

And to be honest who cares if he runs the country from Crawford? As long as that's what he's doing.

Was it?

We debunked this liberal FAKE NEWS I the main thread earlier today, and here the libs are lying about it in this thread shocker. This pay issue has been a problem for 10 years, its not new to the Trump administration, Trump inherited the problem from Obama. When the director of the secret service tells you liberals are lying bank on it.
Trump inherited what problem from Obama? How much Trump spends??? WOW!!!

Yea and Trump charges the US Tax payers for those Mara Lago golf outings.

Why don't you go look up some facts about what other presidents cost? Why don't you go find out that Obama "charged" for his Mar A Lago visits as well, and much much more. Why don't you quit reading that liberal pap that spoon feeds you what you want to hear? Then why don't you take those racist accusations and whatever other rehearsed drivel you have and shove them good and far UP YOUR ASS?
No links to back up your position? Didn't think so.

Hey you filthy liar, go fuck yourself

Trump on pace to surpass 8 years of Obama's travel spending in 1 year

Trump on pace to surpass 8 years of Obama's travel spending in 1 year - CNNPolitics

Fake news! I don't listen to anyone who spouts off fake news whenever they don't like the information they are reading. Fuck off loser.

• Thanks
Reactions: xyz

Alles (the Secret Service Director) told CNN, "the problem isn't just related to the Trump administration and has been going on for many years."

Alles (the Secret Service Director) told CNN, "This issue is not one that can be attributed to the current administration's protection requirements but, rather, has been an ongoing issue for nearly a decade"

I don't recall you right wingers bringing this up when Bush was in office. You waited for a Democrat to be in office before you made this an issue. Now we see Trump's going to cost us more than Obama and now you assholes want to say "this has been a problem for 10 years. Nope, just the last 9 dicks. 8 years it was a problem you had with a black man being president so you nit picked him on everything he did. You held him up to a much higher standard. We see this because you aren't nearly as outraged with Trumps lavish spending.

Fact: Trumps going to surpass Obama's travel spending for 8 years in 1 fucking year. Fuck you if you don't see the problem with that. But of course you don't because you are right wing tool.

• Thanks
Reactions: xyz
Same way Republicans knew Hillary was using personal email because so was Powell. So that too was an issue long before Hillary but notice Republicans didn't make it an issue.

Don't get mad at me, its the director of the Secret Service who says you are lying.

I don't recall you right wingers bringing this up when Bush was in office. You waited for a Democrat to be in office before you made this an issue. Now we see Trump's going to cost us more than Obama and now you assholes want to say "this has been a problem for 10 years. Nope, just the last 9 dicks. 8 years it was a problem you had with a black man being president so you nit picked him on everything he did. You held him up to a much higher standard. We see this because you aren't nearly as outraged with Trumps lavish spending.

Fact: Trumps going to surpass Obama's travel spending for 8 years in 1 fucking year. Fuck you if you don't see the problem with that. But of course you don't because you are right wing tool.

Its the director of the Secret Service calling FAKE NEWS on your BS lib go argue with him about it good luck with that :laugh:

Don't get mad at me, its the director of the Secret Service who says you are lying.

What is he saying? Is he denying that Trump is going to spend more traveling in 1 year than Obama spent in 8? Because that's a bigger problem. So fix it.

“I’m going to be working for you. I’m not going to have time to go play golf. Bleev me. Bleev me. Bleev me, folks." - Donald Trump, August 8, 2016

Same way Republicans knew Hillary was using personal email because so was Powell. So that too was an issue long before Hillary but notice Republicans didn't make it an issue.
The Republican party has changed a lot since Colin Powell. And not for the better.

Its the director of the Secret Service calling FAKE NEWS on your BS lib go argue with him about it good luck with that :laugh:

But he's wrong. He said "This issue is not one that can be attributed to the current Administration’s protection requirements, but rather has been an ongoing issue for nearly a decade due to an overall increase in operational tempo."

But the fact is the Trumps are going to spend 8 times more than the Obama. So maybe it was a problem for "nearly" a decade. In other words during the Obama administration they/Republicans made it an issue.

How much did the Obama's cost us? Did they ever stretch the Secret service so thin like Trump is doing?

The other thing he said was "The president has a large family, and our responsibility is required in law,'' Alles told the newspaper. "I can't change that. I have no flexibility.''

So if that's true why did you guys make such a big deal about how much Obama spent? It's because you are pathetic hypocrites.

“I’m going to be working for you. I’m not going to have time to go play golf. Bleev me. Bleev me. Bleev me, folks." - Donald Trump, August 8, 2016

Forum List

Back