Another Obama vacation- GOOD GRIEF

He has a looooong-ass way to go before he comes anywhere near Bush.

No, he passed up Bush a long time ago...

After two years of Obama...Here's your change!
January 2009 TODAY % chg Source
Avg.. Retail price/gallon gas in U.S. $1.83 $3.704 89.6% 1
Crude oil, European Brent (barrel) $43..48 $105..02 167.7% 2
Crude oil, West TX Inter. (barrel) $38..74 $107..38 178.9% 2
Gold: London (per troy oz.) $853.25 $1,469.50 70.5% 2
Corn, No.2 yellow, Central IL $3.56 $6.33 78.1% 2
Soybeans, No. 1 yellow, IL $9.66 $13..75 42.3% 2
Sugar, cane, raw, world, lb. Fob $13..37 $35..39 164.7% 2
Unemployment rate, non-farm, overall 7.6% 9.4% 23.7% 3
Unemployment rate, blacks 12.6% 15.8% 25.4% 3
Number of unemployed 11,616,000 14,485,000 24.7% 3
Number of fed. Employees, ex. Military (curr = 12/10 prelim) 2,779,000 2,840,000 2.2% 3
Real median household income (2008 v 2009) $50,112 $49,777 -0.7% 4
Number of food stamp recipients (curr = 10/10) 31,983,716 43,200,878 35.1% 5
Number of unemployment benefit recipients (curr = 12/10) 7,526,598 9,193,838 22.2% 6
Number of long-term unemployed 2,600,000 6,400,000 146.2% 3
Poverty rate, individuals (2008 v 2009) 13.2% 14.3% 8.3% 4
People in poverty in U.S. (2008 v 2009) 39,800,000 43,600,000 9.5% 4
U.S.. Rank in Economic Freedom World Rankings 5 9 n/a 10
Present Situation Index (curr = 12/10) 29.9 23.5 -21.4% 11
Failed banks (curr = 2010 + 2011 to date) 140 164 17.1% 12
U.S.. Dollar versus Japanese yen exchange rate 89.76 82.03 -8.6% 2
U.S.. Money supply, M1, in billions (curr = 12/10 prelim) 1,575.1 1,865.7 18.4% 13
U.S.. Money supply, M2, in billions (curr = 12/10 prelim) 8,310.9 8,852.3 6.5% 13
National debt, in trillions $10..627 $14..052 32.2% 14
Just take this last item: In the last two years we have accumulated national debt at a rate more than 27 times as fast as during the rest of our entire nation's history.. Over 27 times as fast. Metaphorically speaking, if you are driving in the right lane doing 65 MPH and a car rockets past you in the left lane. 27 times faster, it would be doing 7,555 MPH!

Every summer, Obama takes advantage of the Congressional recess and his kids being off from school to take a vacation

Every summer, the rightwing nutjobs whine about it

He needs vacation.

When you never really worked in your life, just sitting in the Oval Office can be exhausting.

Do does tying the shoe...

Ok Republicans...here is the deal

Every August, Obama vacations in Marthas Vinyard
Every Christmas, he vacations in Hawaii

Why don't you just get your "Obama is taking a vacation" threads in now?

Full auto-I'm talking to Maple, the person who spoke before me. Duh- you're incredibly thick.

Horty- NATO means NOT the USA. You people are SO GD DUMB!! jfc. If the USA does it, it will be on the front page, the first thing on the news. MORONS!!!

First: The first 2 letters of N.A.T.O. stands for WHAT, exactly, clown??

Second: Which country of this alliance has the most dogs in the fight?
(hint: It's not Canada or Mexico)

3rd?
It WAS the first thing on the news.
Short-term memory loss is one of the signs of too much bong usage.

:cuckoo:

This is what I mean. Pub dupes are arrogant moronic dupes. You obviously think NATO is North American Treaty Org. It's NORTH ATLANTIC, numbnuts. And France, the UK, and Italy are doing the actual fighting since the WPA kicked in. And NO pub dupes know what's going on AT ALL. Read a newspaper or something.

Idiot.

Yea, that was embarrasing.
:redface:

It dawned on me about 10 minutes after I posted that I'd messed up.

I have post-surgery pain meds to blame.
In a couple weeks my brain won't be so foggy, but you'll still be an obnoxious "pub dupe" broken record.

:eusa_hand:

I agree with others - anything that gets the Ear Man away from DC is good. Maybe he could go back to the UK and grope the Queen again? Or find some raghead potentate he hasn't yet bowed and scraped to? Or maybe go to France and badmouth the US again? Whatever - just get him out.

No matter where our President is I'm confident that he still has his hands on the wheel. He still knows what's going on around him.

While Bush DID take an awful lot of vacation time, I don't recall the left getting so upset over it. Or anyone much for that matter.

Maybe the difference in the two is that, with Bush people felt more confidence that he DID have his hands on the reigns more than they feel Obama does.

:confused:

At a time when the markets are collapsing, unemployment still at app 10% with the real number around 17%, with a deficit growing by 4.1 billon dollars a day, what's he do- go on another vacation. I don't think the man has ever gotten off vacation because when he is in Washington, he is on a basketball court or golf course or making his March madness picks. Only 454 days until we send him on a permanent vacation.Obama to Vacation on Wealthy Island RetreatWASHINGTON — President Barack Obama will vacation with his family in Martha's Vineyard, an island off the coast of the eastern state of Massachusetts, at the end of this month as he has done in years past, the White House said Wednesday, despite the weak economy and negotiations on the U.S. debt problem.

Press secretary Jay Carney defended Obama's plans to take a break even as he has pledged urgent action on those issues.

"I don't think Americans out there would begrudge that notion that the president would spend some time with his family," Carney said.

Yeah, I begrudge it because that's all he does and we get to pay for it. Hardly anyone I know can go on vacation and they haven't for the three years that he's been in office. They don't have jobs or money to do so.

Read more on Newsmax.com: Obama to Vacation on Wealthy Island Retreat
Important: Do You Support Pres. Obama's Re-Election? Vote Here Now!
What about Trump and all his vacations? Fucking hypocrites

At a time when the markets are collapsing, unemployment still at app 10% with the real number around 17%, with a deficit growing by 4.1 billon dollars a day, what's he do- go on another vacation. I don't think the man has ever gotten off vacation because when he is in Washington, he is on a basketball court or golf course or making his March madness picks. Only 454 days until we send him on a permanent vacation.Obama to Vacation on Wealthy Island RetreatWASHINGTON — President Barack Obama will vacation with his family in Martha's Vineyard, an island off the coast of the eastern state of Massachusetts, at the end of this month as he has done in years past, the White House said Wednesday, despite the weak economy and negotiations on the U.S. debt problem.

Press secretary Jay Carney defended Obama's plans to take a break even as he has pledged urgent action on those issues.

"I don't think Americans out there would begrudge that notion that the president would spend some time with his family," Carney said.

Yeah, I begrudge it because that's all he does and we get to pay for it. Hardly anyone I know can go on vacation and they haven't for the three years that he's been in office. They don't have jobs or money to do so.

That's an orange horse of a different color..and unemployment is still 17%, and the deficit is still growing by the day..

As The Trumps Travel, The Secret Service Can't Even Afford To Pay Some Agents | HuffPost

It’s no secret that President Donald Trump’s penchant for weekend getaways has created added costs for the Secret Service. But the agency is in such dire straits that more than 1,000 agents have hit the caps for annual salary and overtime allowances, director Randolph “Tex″ Alles told USA Today in an exclusive interview.

Part of the challenge for the Secret Service is the size of the Trump entourage. A total of 42 people receive Secret Service protection (including 18 family members), Alles said, up from 31 people during President Barack Obama’s administration.

this was six years ago, idiot

Yes . But these shots at obama lasted all thru his 8 years .

And like wh many things , cons do a 180 as soon as trump moved in.

all you partisan shitheads do

No. This vacation bashing was a creation of the right during obama years .

fake news
Bush Vacation Bashing
It's Time To Stop Vacation-Shaming Our Presidents | HuffPost

I/We at least admit we are just giving the shit they gave us back to them.

Unfortunately their bullshit isn't designed to get under our skin. It's designed to work on stupid ignorant voters. How many people voted against Hillary and in the back of their minds was all the Obama vacations?

Sure it's just one of many lies the Republicans put out there but that's what they do. Misinformation. Unfortunately that bleeds into their governing. They don't really tell us the truth. This is why Trump is having such a hard time with them. They never wanted to fix or kill Obamacare. They never wanted to kill Bin Ladin. What do you use after you kill the boogyman?

And now they don't care about trumps working vacations. Yes that's what they are calling them now. Hillarious.

And when asked about the "real" unemployment number when the number went below 5% Trump said

Unemployment numbers not 'phony' to Trump anymore - CNNPolitics

There not phony anymore? In other words Republicans, you've been conned/duped/lied to. But do you care? Probably not.

fake news
Bush Vacation Bashing
It's Time To Stop Vacation-Shaming Our Presidents | HuffPost
Trump bashed Obamas vacations

Payback time for Fat Donnie

Forum List

Back