America’s white population shrinks for the first time as nation ages

The clock keeps ticking..as the nation's demographics inexorably change.

"The number of non-Hispanic white people in the United States decreased for the first time in the nation’s history between 2015 and 2016, according to new figures released Thursday by the U.S. Census Bureau.

The data show the nation’s white population is aging rapidly, as Americans delay their decision to have a family and as the flow of foreign immigrants from European countries ebbs. At the same time, minority populations are growing much faster, hastening a demographic shift that has been decades in the making.

The average non-Hispanic white American is 43.5 years old, according to the new data. The average Hispanic American, by contrast, is 29.3 years old.

Demographers say the decline in the white population has been coming for decades, as Americans decide to have children at later ages and as the baby-boom generation moves toward retirement. Today, there are fewer white women in prime childbearing years as a share of the overall population than ever before, and more minorities in childbearing years than ever before.

“White fertility has gone down. There’s a little bit less white immigration in the last year,” said William Frey, a demographer and sociologist at the Brookings Institution in Washington. “As the white population becomes older, that means that even if fertility gets up a little bit, it’s not going to be what it was a long time ago.”"
This is good news for whites. They have recessive genes that are laden with genetic flaws. Being absorbed into the human population will do wonders to clean that up as well as provide some much needed melanin.

"The number of non-Hispanic white people in the United States decreased for the first time in the nation’s history between 2015 and 2016, according to new figures released Thursday by the U.S. Census Bureau.

The data show the nation’s white population is aging rapidly, as Americans delay their decision to have a family and as the flow of foreign immigrants from European countries ebbs. At the same time, minority populations are growing much faster, hastening a demographic shift that has been decades in the making.

The average non-Hispanic white American is 43.5 years old, according to the new data. The average Hispanic American, by contrast, is 29.3 years old.

Demographers say the decline in the white population has been coming for decades, as Americans decide to have children at later ages and as the baby-boom generation moves toward retirement. Today, there are fewer white women in prime childbearing years as a share of the overall population than ever before, and more minorities in childbearing years than ever before.

“White fertility has gone down. There’s a little bit less white immigration in the last year,” said William Frey, a demographer and sociologist at the Brookings Institution in Washington. “As the white population becomes older, that means that even if fertility gets up a little bit, it’s not going to be what it was a long time ago.”"
This is good news for whites. They have recessive genes that are laden with genetic flaws. Being absorbed into the human population will do wonders to clean that up as well as provide some much needed melanin.

It won't be good for you, when every city in the country looks like Mexico City, and is run like Detroit.

You are going to be missing the days, when white people where in charge.

Good.

I am as WASP as it gets (there is - to my knowledge - nothing but 'white' as far back as my family tree goes, on both sides).

And I can't wait until America is a complete melting pot with 'Whites' no longer 'dominant'.

Put that in your pipes - you staggeringly racist Trumpbots - and smoke it.

Why waste your time waiting?

Go and live where whites are not "dominant".

Enjoy!

:21:

Shit...are you stupid (and obviously racist as well).

My comment was in regards to America as a whole...not my day-to-day life in particular...DUH.

It is that the nation I grew up in should be as good as it can get. And I believe that it can only 'get as good as it can get' when 'whites' are no longer the 'dominant race'...when America is a true melting pot (which it is not at present).

But I have a suggestion for you. Since you are obviously racist...YOU should move away from America. Since it is clearly losing it's 'white supremacy'. And also clearly (whether you deny it or not), you HATE that thought.
You should move someplace where 'whites' are still 'supreme'.

Plus - the rest of us would not have to live with the racist likes of you.

Win-win for both of us.

We are done here as I will not read your inevitable (low IQ-based) reply to me as I try not to waste too much time on trolls and/or losers.

Have a WONDERFUL day.

Whites will still be the largest single ethnic group, for the rest of your life.

AND, we are getting more and more tired of anti-white racism, like the shit you have posted.

Get ready for a fun ride, racist.
Not with all the white women chasing after Black and Hispanic men. You are only good as your women.

It won't be good for you, when every city in the country looks like Mexico City, and is run like Detroit.

I grew up around Mexicans, Vietnamese and Blacks. It was great not seeing whites.

Good.

I am as WASP as it gets (there is - to my knowledge - nothing but 'white' as far back as my family tree goes, on both sides).

And I can't wait until America is a complete melting pot with 'Whites' no longer 'dominant'.

Enjoy!

My comment was in regards to America as a whole...not my day-to-day life in particular...DUH.

It is that the nation I grew up in should be as good as it can get. And I believe that it can only 'get as good as it can get' when 'whites' are no longer the 'dominant race'...when America is a true melting pot (which it is not at present).

But I have a suggestion for you. Since you are obviously racist...YOU should move away from America. Since it is clearly losing it's 'white supremacy'. And also clearly (whether you deny it or not), you HATE that thought.

Win-win for both of us.

We are done here as I will not read your inevitable (low IQ-based) reply to me as I try not to waste too much time on trolls and/or losers.

Have a WONDERFUL day.

Whites will still be the largest single ethnic group, for the rest of your life.

AND, we are getting more and more tired of anti-white racism, like the shit you have posted.

Not with all the white women chasing after Black and Hispanic men. You are only good as your women.

Yes, even with the white women who date or breed inter racially.

Good.

Enjoy!

Win-win for both of us.

Have a WONDERFUL day.

Yes, even with the white women who date or breed inter racially.

Whites are a minority when just compared to Blacks dummy. How many whites on this planet and how many Blacks? Not to mention your genes are recessive. You do realize that means youre going to be wiped out right? :laugh:

I grew up around Mexicans, Vietnamese and Blacks. It was great not seeing whites.

You grew up in a white majority nation.

I wish you a long life, to see the fruits of your labors.

It was great not seeing any whites.

Thanks. I hope you catch one of those degenerative neurological diseases whites are known to be genetically prone to.

Thanks. I hope you catch one of those degenerative neurological diseases whites are known to be genetically prone to.

It was great having those white provide a great nation for you to live in.

Someday, we might not be able to do that for you anymore.

That will really be a dark day for you, and your people.

Whites have never provided me anything other than a close call with getting a case of head lice.

I think you meant you would hope you could do that for us. It would only be thanks for us educating and civilizing you savages.

GENOCIDE, we democrats can't hide, our love for genocide. It's with a sense of joy, that we act real snide about that happy place inside when hated whitey dies. Genocide, we lefties burst with pride at thought of genocide of hated white...

Where you say 'white', I say Christian.

This is spiritual warfare, not a crusade.

Good.

Then why don't you reduce the population of the whites you so bitterly hate by one? You have the power, scumbag.

Why don't y'all focus on what the essence is under that white skin... culture, values, heritage, traditions... Isn't that really what's at the root of this discussion? To be quite frank w/ y'all, historically, it has been Judaeo Xian values brought over from Europe and bolstered by the many Catholic immigrants coming through Ellis Island, Italians, Irish, Scots, Brits, Germans are the primary ones... y'all do sound like a bunch of peckerwoods... lol :)

Last edited:
First of all, if you are in this thread complaining that the USA is not great or never was great YOU SHOULD LEAVE and move to a country more harmonious with your viewpoint. It is not often discussed that the future might include increased immigration allowed from more "white" countries such as a snowbird plan for Russians to get warm and have a temporary work visa in the USA. Maybe some of the Venezuelans arriving in large quantities to the USA right now are "white". Perhaps there will be another Irish potato famine and....maybe we can take in some females from China to spice it up the Asian way too. There are a lot of possibilities. It does look like the TPS (temporary protected status) is going to be closed out for many Central Americans in soon. The designation of Honduras for TPS is terminated effective at 11:59 p.m., local time, on January 5, 2020. The 60-day re-registration period runs from June 5, 2018 through August 6, 2018, The designation of Nicaragua for TPS is terminated effective at 11:59 p.m., local time, on January 5, 2019...

Get a hold of your spineless insecurity. It's embarrassing to watch.

Grow a sack and stop with the "we" and "you" BS, you pathetic chickenshit.

Forum List

Back