America’s white population shrinks for the first time as nation ages

Good.

I am as WASP as it gets (there is - to my knowledge - nothing but 'white' as far back as my family tree goes, on both sides).

And I can't wait until America is a complete melting pot with 'Whites' no longer 'dominant'.

Put that in your pipes - you staggeringly racist Trumpbots - and smoke it.

Coffee??

No thanks...I don't drink coffee. I just LOVE to tell Trumpbots what I really think of them.

Most chat forums you are not allowed to say such things about other members. So it's so refreshing that I can here.

I may not like the member makeup of this forum (too many stupid members). But I LOVE the free speech aspect of it.
LOL! Just messing with ya. I hate coffee but love tiramisu for some reason.
Yes, this is an agreeable chat forum. The glimpse into the soul of POTUS apologists is startling and there are a lot of them here. And the occasional humor and heart felt OPs I really dig, from everyone.

Good.

I am as WASP as it gets (there is - to my knowledge - nothing but 'white' as far back as my family tree goes, on both sides).

And I can't wait until America is a complete melting pot with 'Whites' no longer 'dominant'.

Why waste your time waiting?

Go and live where whites are not "dominant".

Enjoy!

Good.

Enjoy!

:21:

Shit...are you stupid (and obviously racist as well).

My comment was in regards to America as a whole...not my day-to-day life in particular...DUH.

It is that the nation I grew up in should be as good as it can get. And I believe that it can only 'get as good as it can get' when 'whites' are no longer the 'dominant race'...when America is a true melting pot (which it is not at present).

But I have a suggestion for you. Since you are obviously racist...YOU should move away from America. Since it is clearly losing it's 'white supremacy'. And also clearly you HATE that thought (whether you deny it or not).
You should move someplace where 'whites' are still 'supreme'.

Plus - the rest of us would not have to live with the racist likes of you.

Win-win for both of us.

We are done here as I will not read your inevitable (low IQ-based) reply to me as I try not to waste too much time on trolls and/or losers.

Have a WONDERFUL day.

Last edited:
Good.

Enjoy!

My comment was in regards to America as a whole...not my day-to-day life in particular...DUH.

It is that the nation I grew up in should be as good as it can get. And I believe that it can only 'get as good as it can get' when 'whites' are no longer the 'dominant race'...when America is a true melting pot (which it is not at present).

But I have a suggestion for you. Since you are obviously racist...YOU should move away from America. Since it is clearly losing it's 'white supremacy'. And also clearly (whether you deny it or not), you HATE that thought.

Plus - the rest of us would not have to live with the racist and lowlife likes of you.

Win-win for both of us.

We are done here as I will not read your inevitable (low IQ-based) reply to me as I try not to waste too much time on trolls and/or losers.

Have a WONDERFUL day.

Your post clearly indicated that you resent being white.

Your response to mine clearly indicated that your strength is baseless name calling.

Goodbye.

Good.

Enjoy!

But I have a suggestion for you. Since you are obviously racist...YOU should move away from America. Since it is clearly losing it's 'white supremacy'. And also clearly (whether you deny it or not), you HATE that thought.

Plus - the rest of us would not have to live with the racist and lowlife likes of you.

Win-win for both of us.

Have a WONDERFUL day.

Your response to mine clearly indicated that your strength is baseless name calling.

Goodbye.
"resent being white." Classic.

Good.

You are celebrating the decline of a Race, in the same post you call other people racists?

Liberals: All the self awareness of a potted plant.

Good.

Enjoy!

Win-win for both of us.

Have a WONDERFUL day.

Goodbye.

LOL...shit man. Not only are you stupid. But you obviously have a huge ego as well.

I did not read what you typed in your reply. But you must have a huge ego to reply to someone when they said they would not even read your reply.

Sheesh.

Good.

Enjoy!

Plus - the rest of us would not have to live with the racist likes of you.

Win-win for both of us.

Have a WONDERFUL day.

Whites will still be the largest single ethnic group, for the rest of your life.

AND, we are getting more and more tired of anti-white racism, like the shit you have posted.

Get ready for a fun ride, racist.

Good.

Enjoy!

Win-win for both of us.

Have a WONDERFUL day.

Goodbye.

LOL...shit man. Not only are you stupid. But you obviously have a huge ego as well.

I did not read what you typed in your reply. But you must have a huge ego to reply to someone when they said they would not even read your reply.

Sheesh.

And yet, you replied. With more baseless insults.

As more and more weird Americans use the Constitution and the courts to get a slice of the American Pie at the expense of white Christians, we take baby step toward living up to the ideals set forth in the Constitution.

Baby steps to the stars, baby!

What do you expect when you have a nation of indoctrinated idiots who are and have allowed their kids to be taugt " Mother hood sucks". don't have a baby it will ruined your body" , while teaching boys they are girls and girls that they are boys., It is going to get worse if sheeple morons don't wake up to the engineered plan you all think is os fake that's for those who have enough of a brain left to understand what pyschological warfare means.

What do you expect when you have a nation of indoctrinated idiots who are and have allowed their kids to be taugt " Mother hood sucks". don't have a baby it will ruined your body" , while teaching boys they are girls and girls that they are boys., It is going to get worse if sheeple morons don't wake up to the engineered plan you all think is os fake that's for those who have enough of a brain left to understand what pyschological warfare means.

LOL...says the guy who can not even spell 'taught'.

Jeez...you racist Trumpbots are dumb as sheep.

LOL...says the guy who can not even spell 'taught'.

Jeez...you racist Trumpbots are dumb as sheep.

STFUP your such a victim you don't even know what you don't know first off stupid ass. And my spelling are typos I don't bother to fix so shove it up your pathetic leftist TRUMP Hating ass asshole.

Not to mention auto check tends to change words without my realizing loser cyka.

Your an indoctirnated idiot to weak minded to even relaize it moron.

In the article «I sosiale medier blir vi manipulert med følelser» (In social media we’re being emotionally manipulated) I wrote about this:

Financial Times reports that CIA has developed a taste for social media. The financial newspaper writes that CIA is going to expand the use of Amazon’s commercial software. According to CIA’s Chief Information Officer Doug Wolfe, the CIA is so satisfied with this; they’re already going to move parts of their operations to Amazon’s platforms. And The Pentagon is researching how to use Twitter in order to influence people’s mindsets.

Is a strange thing it is politically correct to celebrate the displacement an replacement of a race that took tens of thousands of years to evolve the best looking people, most intelligent and creative people on the planet, despite being weighed down with the parasitic middle east mythology.

Is a strange thing it is politically correct to celebrate the displacement an replacement of a race that took tens of thousands of years to evolve the best looking people, most intelligent and creative people on the planet, despite being weighed down with the parasitic middle east mythology.

:abgg2q.jpg:

Christ...are you stupid.

Leave it to a parasitic Trumpbot to make such an INCREDIBLY stupid and ignorant post. And make statements that he has no way of proving with unbiased facts.

Especially while hiding behind a computer/cellphone screen.

Not only are Trumpbots galactically stupid, racist, xenophobic, child molesters (backing that child molester in Alabama AND supporting his behavior)...but they are also incredibly cowardly.

At least most of them are old and will soon be dead.

No one of honor and importance will miss you when you are gone...guaranteed.

We are done here...for now.

Bu bye.

Last edited:
Good.

Who are you talking to?

Good.

Your displaced hatred is profound.
Please explain WHY you have such disdain for whites.

Specifically, what will be better when whites are no longer dominant? Not agreeing or disagreeing, just wondering why you came up with this conclusion.
Is it because you mistakenly believe only white people can do wrong?
Is your family so rotten that this is where you came to feel this way?
Interesting. In an alarming kind of way.

I hope you don't have access to firearms or live near schools.

Forum List

Back