America’s white population shrinks for the first time as nation ages

First of all, if you are in this thread complaining that the USA is not great or never was great YOU SHOULD LEAVE and move to a country more harmonious with your viewpoint. It is not often discussed that the future might include increased immigration allowed from more "white" countries such as a snowbird plan for Russians to get warm and have a temporary work visa in the USA. Maybe some of the Venezuelans arriving in large quantities to the USA right now are "white". Perhaps there will be another Irish potato famine and....maybe we can take in some females from China to spice it up the Asian way too. There are a lot of possibilities. It does look like the TPS (temporary protected status) is going to be closed out for many Central Americans in soon. The designation of Honduras for TPS is terminated effective at 11:59 p.m., local time, on January 5, 2020. The 60-day re-registration period runs from June 5, 2018 through August 6, 2018, The designation of Nicaragua for TPS is terminated effective at 11:59 p.m., local time, on January 5, 2019...

Nope. The truth is what it is. When his nation becomes great we'll stop talking this way.

Ya got to be great for the first time before you are great again.

Then go somewhere you think is great, Klan boi. Get the fuck out, you racist pile of shit. No one wants scum like you here.

Nah. I was born here. My family has been here longer than yours. My family helped build this nation. For free. So you leave.

I'm not the one trashing the nation and saying it was never great, shit eater.

If you don't like America, go somewhere you do like. Nambia, Ethiopia, perhaps you can take Robert Mugabe's spot in Zimbabwe, fuckwad?

Why don't y'all focus on what the essence is under that white skin... culture, values, heritage, traditions... Isn't that really what's at the root of this discussion? To be quite frank w/ y'all, historically, it has been Judaeo Xian values brought over from Europe and bolstered by the many Catholic immigrants coming through Ellis Island, Italians, Irish, Scots, Brits, Germans are the primary ones... y'all do sound like a bunch of peckerwoods... lol :)

We are. Racism has been part of the culture, values, heritage and traditions of whites.

"We are"...MORE MYSTERY CRAP from the DERANGED HATER...Seriously Black Panther power fist...I do not have to waste my time entertaining your creepy racism and nobody else does. GET A LIFE bozo.

Why don't y'all focus on what the essence is under that white skin... culture, values, heritage, traditions... Isn't that really what's at the root of this discussion? To be quite frank w/ y'all, historically, it has been Judaeo Xian values brought over from Europe and bolstered by the many Catholic immigrants coming through Ellis Island, Italians, Irish, Scots, Brits, Germans are the primary ones... y'all do sound like a bunch of peckerwoods... lol :)

We are. Racism has been part of the culture, values, heritage and traditions of whites.

Yet you are a vile racist, the most disgusting racist on the board.

I mean, you're a fucking piece of shit, a hate filled bigot who exists purely to hate others based on skin color..

And yes, that DOES make you a bad person.

Democrat territory. Still is.

Then go somewhere you think is great, Klan boi. Get the fuck out, you racist pile of shit. No one wants scum like you here.

Nah. I was born here. My family has been here longer than yours. My family helped build this nation. For free. So you leave.

If you don't like America, go somewhere you do like. Nambia, Ethiopia, perhaps you can take Robert Mugabe's spot in Zimbabwe, fuckwad?

Nah. I was born here. My family has been here longer than yours. My family helped build this nation. For free. I have freedom of speech. I don't have to say what you want or believe what you want me to. Based on what I have lived through this nation is not great. So you leave.

Yet you are a vile racist, the most disgusting racist on the board.

I mean, you're a fucking piece of shit, a hate filled bigot who exists purely to hate others based on skin color..

And yes, that DOES make you a bad person.

Yeah, sure, right.

Now post a racist quote I have made.

Nah. I was born here. My family has been here longer than yours. My family helped build this nation. For free. I have freedom of speech. I don't have to say what you want or believe what you want me to. Based on what I have lived through this nation is not great. So you leave.

DERP

The clock keeps ticking..as the nation's demographics inexorably change.

"The number of non-Hispanic white people in the United States decreased for the first time in the nation’s history between 2015 and 2016, according to new figures released Thursday by the U.S. Census Bureau.

The data show the nation’s white population is aging rapidly, as Americans delay their decision to have a family and as the flow of foreign immigrants from European countries ebbs. At the same time, minority populations are growing much faster, hastening a demographic shift that has been decades in the making.

The average non-Hispanic white American is 43.5 years old, according to the new data. The average Hispanic American, by contrast, is 29.3 years old.

Demographers say the decline in the white population has been coming for decades, as Americans decide to have children at later ages and as the baby-boom generation moves toward retirement. Today, there are fewer white women in prime childbearing years as a share of the overall population than ever before, and more minorities in childbearing years than ever before.

“White fertility has gone down. There’s a little bit less white immigration in the last year,” said William Frey, a demographer and sociologist at the Brookings Institution in Washington. “As the white population becomes older, that means that even if fertility gets up a little bit, it’s not going to be what it was a long time ago.”"
Is that good for the Democratic Party?

Wrong. Republicans own it.

Fortunately for us African American heritage & culture, is deeply woven through the early fabric of our Nation, the initiation of which was under reprehensible, wicked & detestable circumstances. The iniquities of men know no bounds but good can come despite it all... or so I hope

DERP

Can't produce any racist comments from me eh?

Wrong. Republicans own it.
Tell it to the CSA and today's human traffickers.

Fortunately for us African American heritage & culture, is deeply woven through the early fabric of our Nation, the initiation of which was under reprehensible, wicked & detestable circumstances. The iniquities of men know no bounds but good can come despite it all... or so I hope

It can but not by denying mistakes made, repeating them over and over while and refusing to fix the damage caused by those mistakes.

It can but not by denying mistakes made, repeating them over and over while and refusing to fix the damage caused by those mistakes.
True.. affirmative action is obviously a stab. I'm assuming that you're referring to reparations & am curious as to your thoughts on the magnitude and extent that U should be entitled to & the rational behind it... ?

The clock keeps ticking..as the nation's demographics inexorably change.

"The number of non-Hispanic white people in the United States decreased for the first time in the nation’s history between 2015 and 2016, according to new figures released Thursday by the U.S. Census Bureau.

The data show the nation’s white population is aging rapidly, as Americans delay their decision to have a family and as the flow of foreign immigrants from European countries ebbs. At the same time, minority populations are growing much faster, hastening a demographic shift that has been decades in the making.

The average non-Hispanic white American is 43.5 years old, according to the new data. The average Hispanic American, by contrast, is 29.3 years old.

Demographers say the decline in the white population has been coming for decades, as Americans decide to have children at later ages and as the baby-boom generation moves toward retirement. Today, there are fewer white women in prime childbearing years as a share of the overall population than ever before, and more minorities in childbearing years than ever before.

“White fertility has gone down. There’s a little bit less white immigration in the last year,” said William Frey, a demographer and sociologist at the Brookings Institution in Washington. “As the white population becomes older, that means that even if fertility gets up a little bit, it’s not going to be what it was a long time ago.”"
Thus the Alt-Right panicking.

True.. affirmative action is obviously a stab. I'm assuming that you're referring to reparations & am curious as to your thoughts on the magnitude and extent that U should be entitled to & the rational behind it... ?

It's hypocritical to ask me about reparations when native americans get them for things that happened long before any of us we here. That's my thoughts.

OK, that doesn't make much sense to me, as a query and the request for the rational behind the answer hardly seems to meet the definition of hypocritical... suit yourself, doesn't seem like you want to discuss much beyond angry & bitter platitudes...

Forum List

Back