America’s white population shrinks for the first time as nation ages

It's a little skewed because there are a lot of white Americans who identify as Hispanic, and, at least on the surface, you can't tell them apart from non-hispanic whites.

Of course, on the other hand, there are also plenty of folks like me who are genuine American Mutts, but we can pass for white when it suites us.

What can brown do for you.....

You have to understand, if you are an immigrant you are Hispanic, but if you are George Zimmerman then you are white.

Ya got to be great for the first time before you are great again.

Then go somewhere you think is great, Klan boi. Get the fuck out, you racist pile of shit. No one wants scum like you here.

Nah. I was born here. My family has been here longer than yours. My family helped build this nation. For free. So you leave.

"I think we'd rather stay here and give monkeys like you heartburn."

I don't even know where to begin to respond in this thread IM2. I have noted in the past that you seem very angry. But these are all overboard Racist, Jim Crow, Klan Hate Filled folks. Fuck them all.

I do think I have the right to be angry about the racism that I have faced.......

For example? What specific instances of racism do you face ever day, Prime Time?

It's a little skewed because there are a lot of white Americans who identify as Hispanic, and, at least on the surface, you can't tell them apart from non-hispanic whites.

Of course, on the other hand, there are also plenty of folks like me who are genuine American Mutts, but we can pass for white when it suites us.

What can brown do for you.....

You have to understand, if you are an immigrant you are Hispanic, but if you are George Zimmerman then you are white.

I talk to people every day in my work who've come from Cuba, Mexico, Central America and South America and more than half the time I can't tell them from "Real Americans" until they speak with an accent or they tell me. Many have been living here long enough to not even have the accent. Most have become citizens by that time.

We're all Americans and we're all pink in the inside.

You guys need to relax. It'll be white again post WW3. We'll send all the brown people into the shredder with their flags. Probably lose about 30-40 million of them in the process.

Forum List

Back