American's serious "gamble" will soon begin....

nat4900

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2015
The inevitable is upon us....in a few hours, trump will be president and our collective gamble to be led by a man who has only known business deals and television production.

The slogan and mantra utilized by Trump about making America great again, implies that at some other times our country was great but has now fallen away from that mantle....Whether we believe or subscribe to that mantra, we should admit that whenever that era of America's greatness may have been, that era occurred during an administration led by a politician who was fairly knowledgeable about history, diplomacy and a real assessment of our standing in the world.....our potentials and our limitations.

Collectively, we have voted in to the oval office someone who is mostly unknown to us regarding his possible reactions to whatever fate will throw at us; whether Trump rises to the institution of the presidency, or whether he will reshape what that institution entails, constitutes our "gamble".

Best of luck to all of us.

Why do you want the criminal establishment comprised of Neocons, Neolibs, and deep state actors controlling our government?

Why do you like nonstop warmongering and the killing of innocents?

• Banned
Why do you want the criminal establishment comprised of Neocons, Neolibs, and deep state actors controlling our government?

Your reading comprehension is (to say the very least)....weird.

Forgive me, but would you rather have Hillary being inaugurated today?

American's serious "gamble" will soon begin....
Don't worry, as long as they don't get rid of all the booze, we'll be fine.

"But why is the rum gone?" -- Captain Jack Sparrow, Pirates of the Caribbean

"But why is the rum gone?" -- Captain Jack Sparrow, Pirates of the Caribbean

"drink up me hearties .. yo ho" --- Captain Jack Sparrow, Pirates of the Caribbean

Yes, the lesser of two evils. At least the world would not be laughing at America. I would rather see Bernie Saunders being inaugurated.

Yes, the lesser of two evils. At least the world would not be laughing at America. I would rather see Bernie Saunders being inaugurated.
At least the world would not be laughing at America.

Yes it would

I would rather see Bernie Saunders being inaugurated.
So would I

Or better yet. O'Malley, Kasich, or Walker

/---- No Spanky the gamble ends at noon. The experiment with an affirmative action President ends today.

Forum List

Back