Does anyone here feel unsafe to walk anywhere in America?

The sick game is yours.

Racism fear and paranoia used cynically for political purposes

Leftist social engineering over the past 60 years has destroyed the big cities. Leftism destroys everything it comes in contact with.

The jerk ran across a road silhouetted by the moon. If I had a gun snd was so inclined, he would have been toast. One less country boy! As for fireworks, they’re technically illegal a lot of places. Do you shoot them all up or just those not MAGA enough? :cool-45:
Humans cannot have it good for long. We are born to suffer and struggle. There must be stresses. We waste resources that can make many more live better. This condemns our world to potential suicide. We live to our own selfishness and abuses to others we do not agree to and even accuse people of things that they are not. It then comes down to how much we spend on each individual in a lifetime. And that is massively uneven.

If they are on my property harassing me and my family, yeah, then the police can come in and scrape what is left of them and haul them away. You did say it was out in some rural area, thought maybe you were perping the fireworks..
So eager to kill someone. No frontiers left? No challenges to prove you're a macho man?

My friend in Manitoba says citizens carrying weapons is a felony. You can't even carry a pen or pencil in your pocket, because the "police" can claim it can be a weapon.

Apparently the ONLY people allowed to carry weapons in Canada, besides the piggies and the mounties, are the illegals/criminals that Trudumb is funneling into the country.
Democrats are funneling them into Canada.
Don't blame Trump.
He tried to build a wall.....and now Biden has stopped it from being built and is cutting open fencing and letting them in.

You are free to visit anytime, but don't reject the U.S. Constitution and attack Americans again.
Or else you’ll do what exactly? Don’t be a fool…

Disagreement is not an attack you dolt, and, if I attacked you pal, you’d know it…

Lol,there have always been unsafe areas. There always will be. There is nothing new under the sun. I have Always had the common sense to stay out of those areas. Don't do drugs don't be a drunk and you can be pretty safe. The only new thing that really exists is an opiate that can kill ya several times over with just a touch. That was a chemist fault. Quit crying.

Nope. Not true
Absolutely true.
It's nearly impossible now, (thanks to their illegal algorithms) to research this, but I've seen videos and pictures of Border Patrol agents cutting Concertina wire to allow illegals into the US.
I've seen news reports showing them throwing open gates in the wall to let illegals in while National Guard troops were forced to stand there watching it happen, so don't tell me this can't be true.
The mayor of NYC has been complaining about the massive influx of illegals into his city and has since booked flights to other countries for these illegals, even though his city is supposedly a sanctuary city.

Last edited:
Or else you’ll do what exactly? Don’t be a fool…

Screen Shot 2023-07-12 at 11.29.21 AM.png
Disagreement is not an attack you dolt,
Screen Shot 2021-11-29 at 3.05.25 PM.png
and, if I attacked you pal, you’d know it…
Oooo! Macho!

Screen Shot 2023-07-12 at 11.37.26 AM.png

That’s how you see it eh?

laughable
That’s how you see it eh?

laughable

Does anyone here feel unsafe to walk anywhere in America?​

I accept the statistical certitude that there is a far higher likelihood of becoming a firearm fatality in some states than others.

An American is far more likely to be shot to death in

The states with the highest rates of firearm deaths in the US:
  • 1. Mississippi
  • 2. Louisiana
  • 3. Wyoming
  • 4. Missouri
  • 5. Alabama
  • 6. Alaska
  • 7. New Mexico
  • 8. Arkansas
than in

The states with the lowest rates of firearm deaths:
  1. Massachusetts
  2. New York
  3. New Jersey
  4. Hawaii
  5. Rhode Island

Does anyone here feel unsafe to walk anywhere in America?​

I accept the statistical certitude that there is a far higher likelihood of becoming a firearm fatality in some states than others.

An American is far more likely to be shot to death in

The states with the highest rates of firearm deaths in the US:
  • 1. Mississippi
  • 2. Louisiana
  • 3. Wyoming
  • 4. Missouri
  • 5. Alabama
  • 6. Alaska
  • 7. New Mexico
  • 8. Arkansas
than in

The states with the lowest rates of firearm deaths: