Does anyone here feel unsafe to walk anywhere in America?

And when you remove the people who shoot themselves, the states with the highest likelyhood are... blue
I'm not anti-gun loon, forced to make an argument against firearms by adding in suicide numbers, so... no.
Empirical data:

Screen Shot 2023-07-13 at 12.00.43 PM.png

Ah.
You don't understand, you regurgitate.
No real surprise.
So, you can't defend your fake claim that "the states with the highest likelyhood [sic] are... blue."

Of course you can't. There is no credible evidence that you can cite.

So, you can't defend your fake claim that "the states with the highest likelyhood [sic] are... blue."
You -proved- my claim, bub, by proving the firearm suicide rates in red states are much much higher than blue states.
See, when you subtract these much higher firearm suicide rates from the higher gun death rates yout get...
...much lower firearm murder rates.

Thus:
When you remove the people who shoot themselves, the states with the highest likelyhood are... blue

Well done.

You -proved- my claim, bub, by proving the firearm suicide rates in red states are much much higher than blue states.
See, when you subtract these much higher firearm suicide rates from the higher gun death rates yout get...
...much lower firearm murder rates.

Thus:
When you remove the people who shoot themselves, the states with the highest likelyhood are... blue

Well done.

You have contrived no data that shows that states with the lowest rate of firearm fatalities have a high rate of firearm suicides - such as AK, MT, and WY.

Where are your numbers?

You have contrived no data...
I didn't have to. YOU did.

Lets take a simple, yet illustrative, example.

IL gun death rate: 12/100k
IL gun suicide rate: 5.6/100k
IL gun homicide rate: 6.4/100k

WY gun death rate: 18.4/100k
WY gun suicide rate: 16.2/100k
WY gun homicide rate: 2.2/100k

Removing those who shoot themselves, in which state is an American is far more likely to be shot to death in?

Forum List

Back