Anyone else notice Melania Trump looking like she is going to cry?

Eaglewings

Platinum Member
Aug 9, 2012
San Francisco Bay Area
Maybe she is scared but I haven't seen her do a full smile since she read word for word Michele Obama's speech during the RNC.. I think she is pissed about Don's bad mouthing women...

Anyone else notice that....?

images

She looked like a happy lady at the stairs of The White House with BHO, Michelle, and DJT.

Maybe she is scared but I haven't seen her do a full smile since she read word for word Michele Obama's speech during the RNC.. I think she is pissed about Don's bad mouthing women...

images

The look on her face says it all ...

"Fuck! how the hell am I going to survive in that tiny, little house?"

images
She's crying because she has to sleep with a fat old pasty faced limp dicked white guy

She flashed a couple of BIG smiles yesterday after the Welcome Concert and in some coverage of earlier events.
I did not like her gown for the DeploraBall. That super slinky material always reminds me of a kid's cheap Halloween costume. I also think as First Lady she ought to get over the skin tight gowns. That's just me, though.

She flashed a couple of BIG smiles yesterday after the Welcome Concert and in some coverage of earlier events.
I did not like her gown for the DeploraBall. That super slinky material always reminds me of a kid's cheap Halloween costume. I also think as First Lady she ought to get over the skin tight gowns. That's just me, though.
The world has seen her naked, skin tight gowns are an improvement for a First lady.

images

No

I think she is a homebody , it would be so scary out there in front of so many people...

I would be on a 20 MG Valium, couple glasses of wine..

It must be tough for her. She is raising a child still while their entire life has turned upside down. This in itself alot to sacrifice. This was Donalds ambitions, but she is fully enthralled in it as the First Lady. In a country she wasn't born in and whose official language was not her natural language. Then there is all the protocol and rituals they need to follow. This is not the way most of us live, certainly it's foreign to people who weren't politicians.

Becoming the president of the United States is overwhelming for anyone, becoming the First Lady is just as daunting. You can bet Trump is feeling those butterflies right now. He admitted before the debates that he gets nervous, he's not putting on a false front, you're under a microscope and so many rely on you to make the right decisions.

Give it 48-72 hours and they will both be good as gold! Get 'er done Trump!

Last edited:

She has a long lean body like Princes Diana... She wore those tight fit dresses too.. very pretty...

images

No
/--- No, we haven't. It's just your buttsore reaction to Lazy Hildabeast losing in a landslide.

Forum List

Back