Does anyone here feel unsafe to walk anywhere in America?

FranklinRoosevelt_FTW

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
May 12, 2022
Like in any major city of the country? Any area in Detroit or Chicago? It’s mostly left-wing politics, but also some Republicans they have led to this sort of negative image of major cities, and the idea of people feeling unsafe in America. It’s really unthinkable the greatest country in the world, the most powerful country in the world and yet we have people who feel unsafe in America.

There are good Americans who do feel unsafe to walk in certain places in the country. There are crime issues there are shootings in America. There are ruthless, drug dealers. These are real things.

It is unacceptable for anybody to feel unsafe in America. The US government has got to do a better job. ..Whether it is a man or a woman any individual should be able to walk anywhere in America and feel safe….

I walk around with a rosary in my pocket, so I walk with Jesus. I have nothing to fear, but fear itself.

That being said, there are people in this country that feel unsafe to walk around major cities.

There are gangs, drug dealers and shootings in major cities. sometimes it only takes a few knuckleheads to make things bad. But most of the people in these areas are good hard-working individuals. In some ways it is the media that is looking for attention that is looking for money and they are portraying a negative image of the inner-city. They’re out there every day creating propaganda trying to divide people by race. It wasn’t like this in the American past.

What a better time it was in much of the American past where people walked wherever they wanted to without any issue. Back in those days we had a more honest media, and we had a better society as well. We didn’t have the drug issues we have in the modern era. Starting in the 1980s with the introduction of crack cocaine, the rise of heroin, the rise of powder cocaine things started to change. And there was negative images that were spreading. But even amid this, there has always been many Christians, so many great people who are fighting against the drug dealers and other criminals.

So what’s it going to be for the future of America for the future of American cities.? Will we get to a point where every American feels safe to walk anywhere in this country? I think Through hard work and determination we will get there. We will get there. It’s gonna be a great time. A lot of positive things happening. People are waking up all over the country and realizing that positive change can and will happen. Americans are learning from their ancestors.

Last edited:
Like in any major city of the country? Any area in Detroit or Chicago? It’s mostly left-wing politics, but also some Republicans they have led to this sort of negative image of major cities, and the idea of people feeling unsafe in America. It’s really unthinkable the greatest country in the world, the most powerful country in the world and yet we have people who feel unsafe in America.

It is unacceptable for anybody to feel unsafe in America. Whether it is a man or a woman any individual should be able to walk anywhere in America and feel safe.. I walk around with a rosary in my pocket, so I walk with Jesus. I have nothing to fear, but fear itself.

That being said, there are people in this country that feel unsafe to walk around major cities.

There are gangs, drug dealers and shootings in major cities. sometimes it only takes a few knuckleheads to make things bad. But most of the people in these areas are good hard-working individuals. In some ways it is the media that is looking for attention that is looking for money and they are portraying a negative image of the inner-city. They’re out there every day creating propaganda trying to divide people by race. It wasn’t like this in the American past.

What a better time it was in much of the American past where people walked wherever they wanted to without any issue. Back in those days we had a more honest media, and we had a better society as well. We didn’t have the drug issues we have in the modern era. Starting in the 1980s with the introduction of crack cocaine, the rise of heroin, the rise of powder cocaine things started to change. And there was negative images that were spreading. But even amid this, there was always been so many Christians, so many great people who are fighting against the drug dealers and other criminals.

So what’s it going to be for the future of America for the future of American cities. Will we get to a point where every American feel safe to walk anywhere in this country. Through hard work and determination we will get there. We will get there. It’s gonna be a great time. A lot of positive things happening. People are waking up all over the country and realizing that positive change can and will happen. Americans are learning from their ancestors
Your usual fear mongering thread.

Is that all you have to offer America? Fear. Be afraid, be very afraid.

there was always been so many Christians,

Clearly not all people, from all religions are Americans to you, or do great things to keep America and Americans safe.

You are on a losing roll. Again.

Clearly not all people, from all religions are Americans to you, or do great things to keep America and Americans safe.

Don’t troll or make things up about other posters , people can see through your dishonesty … do you feel unsafe anywhere in America?

Because the bottom line is nobody can deny this, there are Americans who feel unsafe to walk in certain areas in the country.

There have been unsafe places to walk in every major city in the world for 1000 years. It is just human nature
Yes, but not in the USA. Crime in most American cities 100 years ago was almost nonexistent.

I read an old article in the Detroit News from the 1920s. They surveyed Detroiters and found most never locked their home’s doors and many didn’t even have a lock on their doors. I’m betting this was true throughout American cities at that time.

Last edited:

There are good Americans who do feel unsafe to walk in certain places in the country. There are crime issues there are shootings in America. There are ruthless, drug dealers. These are real things.

It is unacceptable for anybody to feel unsafe in America. The US government has got to do a better job. ..Whether it is a man or a woman any individual should be able to walk anywhere in America and feel safe….

I walk around with a rosary in my pocket, so I walk with Jesus. I have nothing to fear, but fear itself.

What a better time it was in much of the American past where people walked wherever they wanted to without any issue. Back in those days we had a more honest media, and we had a better society as well. We didn’t have the drug issues we have in the modern era. Starting in the 1980s with the introduction of crack cocaine, the rise of heroin, the rise of powder cocaine things started to change. And there was negative images that were spreading. But even amid this, there has always been many Christians, so many great people who are fighting against the drug dealers and other criminals.

So what’s it going to be for the future of America for the future of American cities.? Will we get to a point where every American feels safe to walk anywhere in this country? I think Through hard work and determination we will get there. We will get there. It’s gonna be a great time. A lot of positive things happening. People are waking up all over the country and realizing that positive change can and will happen. Americans are learning from their ancestors.
Me not all all, i have 35 rounds of 9mm Critical Defense Max, so unless there are 36 or more, i am not concerned...

Don’t troll or make things up about other posters , people can see through your dishonesty … do you feel unsafe anywhere in America?

Because the bottom line is nobody can deny this, there are Americans who feel unsafe to walk in certain areas in the country.
And they always have.

Yes, but not in the USA. Crime in most American cities 100 years ago was almost nonexistent.

I read an old article in the Detroit News from the 1920s. They surveyed Detroiters and found most never locked their home’s doors and many didn’t even have a lock on their doors. I betting this was true throughout American cities at that time.
Post a link of this non existent crime in the US.

I pray every day, that a drive by shows up in your Marxist's neighborhood, so you also can feel the "fear mongering" that is going on in America, which is only being pointed out, while i before Joe Biteme stole the 2020 election, i warned that the violence was going to necessarily skyrocket, just like it did with the brown turd Obammy. When the firecrackers start popping you better duck and cover....

Twitter shows videos of blacks and migrants attacking people in the US and Europe.

For over a year they were showing blacks fighting amongst each other. Every morning there was several videos showing the carnage.
This was to give idiots ideas.
Now they're showing videos of African immigrants looting, raping, and pillaging European cities in France, Germany, Italy, and the Netherlands.
I think race relations in this country hasn't been this bad since right after the Civil War, and it's all intentional.

America is safe, if you stay away from where the thugs hang out.
If you see any roaming around, walk the other way.
However, if you see somebody trashing a Walmart....walk up to him and split his head open.
Then get the fuck out of there.
Fuck the police.
All they're going to do is arrest you.

There have been unsafe places to walk in every major city in the world for 1000 years. It is just human nature
Notice how the Marxist marginalized the violence that has necessarily skyrocketed in the Marxist run cities? They just cant help themselves. Hey GG why did you move away from Northern Shitcago?

Everyone knows where it isn't safe to walk at night.

Most American cities are a thing of shame on this nation. The crime aside; they are for the most part dilapidated, filthy, and unkempt. Not to mention littered with homeless drug addled vermin. Yet other nations around the world have marvelous, clean, and modern cities, that are quite a sight to behold. Dubai, Singapore, Tokyo, to name a few. And even some of the world's older cities with historic architecture are quite nice, and fairly clean and kempt. Most American cities are dull, drab, in disrepair, and festooned with some of the least inspiring architecture one could conjure up. If we're half as wealthy as we tell ourselves, and the world; every major city in America should be a thing of wonder. Unfortunately the only wonder, is to wonder who the fuck would want to live here...

Forum List

Back