Does anyone here feel unsafe to walk anywhere in America?

Like in any major city of the country? Any area in Detroit or Chicago? It’s mostly left-wing politics, but also some Republicans they have led to this sort of negative image of major cities, and the idea of people feeling unsafe in America. It’s really unthinkable the greatest country in the world, the most powerful country in the world and yet we have people who feel unsafe in America.

There are good Americans who do feel unsafe to walk in certain places in the country. There are crime issues there are shootings in America. There are ruthless, drug dealers. These are real things.

It is unacceptable for anybody to feel unsafe in America. The US government has got to do a better job. ..Whether it is a man or a woman any individual should be able to walk anywhere in America and feel safe….

I walk around with a rosary in my pocket, so I walk with Jesus. I have nothing to fear, but fear itself.

That being said, there are people in this country that feel unsafe to walk around major cities.

There are gangs, drug dealers and shootings in major cities. sometimes it only takes a few knuckleheads to make things bad. But most of the people in these areas are good hard-working individuals. In some ways it is the media that is looking for attention that is looking for money and they are portraying a negative image of the inner-city. They’re out there every day creating propaganda trying to divide people by race. It wasn’t like this in the American past.

What a better time it was in much of the American past where people walked wherever they wanted to without any issue. Back in those days we had a more honest media, and we had a better society as well. We didn’t have the drug issues we have in the modern era. Starting in the 1980s with the introduction of crack cocaine, the rise of heroin, the rise of powder cocaine things started to change. And there was negative images that were spreading. But even amid this, there has always been many Christians, so many great people who are fighting against the drug dealers and other criminals.

So what’s it going to be for the future of America for the future of American cities.? Will we get to a point where every American feels safe to walk anywhere in this country? I think Through hard work and determination we will get there. We will get there. It’s gonna be a great time. A lot of positive things happening. People are waking up all over the country and realizing that positive change can and will happen. Americans are learning from their ancestors.
The only time I’ve ever had a gun pointed at me was out in the country, when someone mistook fireworks for gunfire. Idiots live everywhere!

The only time I’ve ever had a gun pointed at me was out in the country, when someone mistook fireworks for gunfire. Idiots live everywhere!
OK I appreciate that. Could you ask a lot of people they’re always gonna tell you usually have a 90% of the time the inner cities are the worst. Take it from me I’ve been in Buffalo for 30 years. The inner cities are trash neighborhoods. Compared to the suburbs which are beautiful there’s trees all over the place. Nice restaurants. There’s absolutely no way to deny that. I actually posted a video comparing the east side of Buffalo to the suburb of West Seneca. There’s no denying this unfortunate reality. It wasn’t like this in the 1950s back in the day here in Buffalo.

You’re 100% right there’s bad people everywhere. But there’s more crime. More drug addiction, more dilapidated housing in the inner cities in this country compared to the suburbs. Even compared to the city downtown areas. The inner cities usually almost always have it the worst.

OK I appreciate that. Could you ask a lot of people they’re always gonna tell you usually have a 90% of the time the inner cities are the worst. Take it from the open in Buffalo for 30 years. The inner cities are trash neighborhoods. Compared to the suburbs which are beautiful there’s trees all over the place. Nice restaurants. There’s absolutely no way to deny that. I actually posted a video comparing the Isa Buffalo to the suburb of West Seneca. There’s no denying this unfortunate reality. It wasn’t like this in the 1950s back in the day here in Buffalo.
There are more people than there were in the 1950s.

You never see 40 white Trump supporters attacking one black guy. Doesn’t exist. There’s no there’s nothing like this. But there’s been numerous instances this summer already in spring of 30-40 black men viciously attacking non-blacks. It’s been posted all over the Internet. Of course, the working class black man is against this type of criminality as well. Let’s see if the politicians could actually do something about this once, and for all their bunch of con artist at this point. There’s a few good politicians, but we need more of them

I recall speaking with a black lady from the east side of Buffalo. Tell me how her neighbors have had rims stolen by other blacks. This kind of thing again is nonexistent affectively in the suburbs here in Buffalo.

I have a neighbor in Cheektowaga, which is a kind of a rougher area in Cheektowaga… almost toward the inner cities, but he was saying that when he bought a new TV, he made sure to get rid of the box as soon as possible to not leave it outside so that way the neighbors wouldn’t know that he has a new TV because otherwise they would go steal his TV. He actually had a screen door ripped off his front door and someone stole it. Again, something that is practically nonexistent in the suburbs.

When are the politicians gonna do a damn thing about this. ? The black and white millionaire politicians living in the white majority suburbs Don’t give a single shit about the working class black man ….but there’s so many beautiful people in Buffalo all over the country who are white and black who know the reality… and who wanna do something about it and we will do something about it. We’re gonna have positive change in this community. We’re gonna take back the community from the drug dealers and the corrupt politicians

Come on down to Broadway Street in Buffalo New York. You’re gonna see prostitutes/sex workers all over the place. Walking in the wide-open. Now I think that the prostitution should be legal. But the point is you will never see sex workers walking around in The open in West Seneca or Orchard Park. That’s another thing again. Where are the corrupt politicians on this. ?

The black politicians and white politicians They love to waive a BLM flag… of course they live in mansions they live in the suburbs they don’t care about anyone except for themselves.

Last edited:
The stats show that there was less violent crime in the 60s compared to today. And nobody has said that there wasn’t any crime in the American past.

But here is the point that has been made by probably hundreds of millions of Americans that would tell you this. There are things today that exist today in America like crack cocaine , new weed products like “ dabbing “ a sort of nastyrude subculture that did not exist in the American past.

Some of what we see in America today. The drug culture the crack culture, the various subculture is in our country where people dress like slobs in public. This did not occur in the American past. In the 1960s if you went to a Ny Mets game, you would see men wearing suits and women wearing a dress. you go to a sports arena today and you can see some people wearing pajamas.

And I said this point about 30 times, and other people in this thread have made the same point. It is an undeniable fact that the inner cities today are home to dilapidated housing, potholes all over the place dirty neighborhoods, long stretches of areas where there’s nothing but weeds growing and there’s no housing where there used to be beautiful homes. Unique diverse, beautiful neighborhoods in the inner cities existed in the American past.

I don’t think there’s any more need for me to reiterate myself anymore than I have in this thread

First, common drug use in the U.S. started during Civil War when Morphine was introduced. It was legal and commonly used...even in medicines for babies.

Second, Heroin, which was invented by the Bayer Asperin company around 1900 as a substitute for morphine also became a very popular drug throughout the United States

Third, Alcohol addiction was a major problem in the U.S. before prohibition. That's why they started prohibition.

Fourth, Methamphetamine use began in the 1920s generally among middle-class and upper-class Americans.

Fifth, There have always been people who dress like slobs. There have always been Americans that can barely afford clothes.

Sixth, suits and formal dressing is stupid and uncomfortable. Nobody does it because it's stupid. Sorry if most Americans couldn't care less if you approve of the way they dress...but that's life in a free country!

Seventh, if you think that inner city housing is dilapidated, blame the landlords that do not maintain them. If you think that roads are in disrepair, blame the zoning commissions that allow more roadways than the municipalities can maintain.

Once again, you were apparently a well guarded child that was insolated from unpleasant realities. Now that you've been exposed to these realities you labor under the myth that these things are new. They are not.

Still not as low as a Joe Biden Voter.

View attachment 803469
Folks who are confused by empirical data will never understand why the best-educated states voted overwhelmingly for President Biden and the least-educated for the loser.

[Quality and attainment: 2023's mostâand leastâeducated states in America]

Screen Shot 2023-07-11 at 12.14.10 PM.png

-
Screen Shot 2023-07-11 at 12.15.19 PM.png

Screen Shot 2021-08-29 at 8.02.12 PM.png

OK I appreciate that. Could you ask a lot of people they’re always gonna tell you usually have a 90% of the time the inner cities are the worst. Take it from me I’ve been in Buffalo for 30 years. The inner cities are trash neighborhoods. Compared to the suburbs which are beautiful there’s trees all over the place. Nice restaurants. There’s absolutely no way to deny that. I actually posted a video comparing the east side of Buffalo to the suburb of West Seneca. There’s no denying this unfortunate reality. It wasn’t like this in the 1950s back in the day here in Buffalo.

You’re 100% right there’s bad people everywhere. But there’s more crime. More drug addiction, more dilapidated housing in the inner cities in this country compared to the suburbs. Even compared to the city downtown areas. The inner cities usually almost always have it the worst.
We already know your slant, thank you. Eleanor would not be pleased.

And they voted for Joe Biden...

Were you using these kinds of fire works, where you werent supposed to be? I would have shot your ass.

First, common drug use in the U.S. started during Civil War when Morphine was introduced. It was legal and commonly used...even in medicines for babies.

Second, Heroin, which was invented by the Bayer Asperin company around 1900 as a substitute for morphine also became a very popular drug throughout the United States

Third, Alcohol addiction was a major problem in the U.S. before prohibition. That's why they started prohibition.

Fourth, Methamphetamine use began in the 1920s generally among middle-class and upper-class Americans.

Fifth, There have always been people who dress like slobs. There have always been Americans that can barely afford clothes.

Sixth, suits and formal dressing is stupid and uncomfortable. Nobody does it because it's stupid. Sorry if most Americans couldn't care less if you approve of the way they dress...but that's life in a free country!

Seventh, if you think that inner city housing is dilapidated, blame the landlords that do not maintain them. If you think that roads are in disrepair, blame the zoning commissions that allow more roadways than the municipalities can maintain.

Once again, you were apparently a well guarded child that was insolated from unpleasant realities. Now that you've been exposed to these realities you labor under the myth that these things are new. They are not.
Yeah, in Democrat run cities, drug use has never been new. How else can the Marxists ballot harvest so many ballots for 1 single candidate. STONED....

And they voted for Joe Biden...

Were you using these kinds of fire works, where you werent supposed to be? I would have shot your ass.

The jerk ran across a road silhouetted by the moon. If I had a gun snd was so inclined, he would have been toast. One less country boy! As for fireworks, they’re technically illegal a lot of places. Do you shoot them all up or just those not MAGA enough? :cool-45:

The jerk ran across a road silhouetted by the moon. If I had a gun snd was so inclined, he would have been toast. One less country boy! As for fireworks, they’re technically illegal a lot of places. Do you shoot them all up or just those not MAGA enough? :cool-45:
If they are on my property harassing me and my family, yeah, then the police can come in and scrape what is left of them and haul them away. You did say it was out in some rural area, thought maybe you were perping the fireworks..

If they are on my property harassing me and my family, yeah, then the police can come in and scrape what is left of them and haul them away. You did say it was out in some rural area, thought maybe you were perping the fireworks..
Railway right-of-way, next to the river. While not technically legal, it’s not a capital offense either, even on your property.

We already know your slant, thank you. Eleanor would not be pleased.
That’s too bad in other words a non response. I don’t know why you’re wasting your time and mine . If this keeps up you in the ignore list , this is better for both of us. I have nothing against you, but I’m not dealing with people who make things up about me like Calling me a racist or a Russian Agent or whatever it might be. Nobody in their right mind would.

Get back to me when you wanna have a conversation.

Urban voters, in their self-interests, choose their political leaders democratically. Please respect their right to do so.

Voters in states also have a right to choose their political leaders, even if the gun carnage in those states makes them feel unsafe:

The states with the highest rates of firearm deaths in the US are:
  • 1. Mississippi
  • 2. Louisiana
  • 3. Wyoming
  • 4. Missouri
  • 5. Alabama
  • 6. Alaska
  • 7. New Mexico
  • 8. Arkansas
The states with the lowest rates of firearm deaths are:
  1. Massachusetts
  2. New York