Zone1 Coming Soon: "God Will Invade"

Many Christians believe in the love of Christ, but reject the notion of judgment. They think that when Christ returns, He's going to be a peaceful hippy, and we'll all sit around a camp fire, toasting marshmallows and passing around a bong.

100%. In reality the first coming was for Salvation. The second will be for Judgment.

An invasion is not necessarily bad. C.S. Lewis says this in his quote. He says the invasion can "strike irresistible love" in some.
He's coming to SAVE His people. Only the rebellious will see it as an invasion.

They will TRY to fight God. It won't end well

Many Christians believe in the love of Christ, but reject the notion of judgment. They think that when Christ returns, He's going to be a peaceful hippy, and we'll all sit around a camp fire, toasting marshmallows and passing around a bong.
Yep. But we are told when He comes He will RULE THE NATIONS WITH A ROD OF IRON

He will be a benevolent KING.

Not a better time to reconcile to God through Jesus Christ His Son than on Easter (Resurrection) weekend.

I love how C.S. Lewis, once an atheist, put it in "Mere Christianity":

“God will invade. But I wonder whether people who ask God to interfere openly and directly in our world quite realise what it will be like when He does. When that happens, it is the end of the world. When the author walks on to the stage the play is over. God is going to invade, all right: but what is the good of saying you are on His side then, when you see the whole natural universe melting away like a dream and something else - something it never entered your head to conceive - comes crashing in; something so beautiful to some of us and so terrible to others that none of us will have any choice left? For this time it will God without disguise; something so overwhelming that it will strike either irresistible love or irresistible horror into every creature. It will be too late then to choose your side. There is no use saying you choose to lie down when it has become impossible to stand up. That will not be the time for choosing; it will be the time when we discover which side we really have chosen, whether we realised it before or not. Now, today, this moment, is our chance to choose the right side. God is holding back to give us that chance. It will not last for ever. We must take it or leave it.”

When you find out what Iran is doing vis a vis nuclear energy

you realize that day is likely coming soon

:oops:

LOL

"I came not to bring peace but a sword"

"You will be hated by all because of Me"

etc

When you find out what Iran is doing vis a vis nuclear energy

you realize that day is likely coming soon

:oops:
"And except those days be cut short, there would be no flesh save alive. BUT FOR THE SAKE OF THE ELECT, THOSE DAYS WILL BE CUT SHORT "--JESUS

Forum List

Back