America not the Greatest Anymore

Nova78

Gold Member
Dec 19, 2011
Colorado
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=q49NOyJ8fNA]The Newsroom "America is not the greatest country in the world anymore" 2012 TV series - YouTube[/ame]

TV show but true......

:eusa_whistle::eusa_whistle:

Will Mcavoy a made up character, kind of reminds me of a person whose fame was made in making a movie classic, Dumb and Dumber. Oh yeah Anchorman certainly adds credibility to what he says.

What I would like to know is where would he move if he wanted to go to the greatest country in the world. Russia? England? Some African nation? Israel? Iran, China? Maybe on of the Norwegian countries if they would have him. They would probably welcome another white person.

Myself I'll stay here it is the most diverse and so far I have had the freedom I have needed.

I think, Will McAvoy, Jeff Bridges, needs to watch the series on the Men that Built America. He would see a different America then the one he thinks it was. The oppressive way those men treated their workers gave rise to the unions they gave rise to the middle class. But it certainly wasn't peaches and cream getting there.

As for people caring about people her is a graph on charible giving:

npe_gusacover1.jpg

Except for a dip during the 2008 economic downturn giving has increased every year. Americans do care. Will Mcavoy is a pretender to make the hate America first crowd happy and he seems to have done a very fine job of it.

I am so tired of the hate.

Last edited:
Another question for the hate America first crowd. What country has borders like the USofA? Not Canada. Not England. Not even Mexico tolerates what goes on on our southern border. We have hordes of low skilled low educated people flooding our borders who come here and then increase their numbers through the womb and we wonder why the statistics are what they are? Try sneak into Mexico and get caught and see what happens.

Last edited:

And here is but one of the reasons:

Survey: U.S. Freedom of the Press Plummets to 46th in World Under Obama

“Journalists are being caught up in what is, I think, fairly characterized as a rapidly growing surveillance apparatus...”

Survey: U.S. Freedom of the Press Plummets to 46th in World Under Obama | Truth Revolt

With all the BS I read in the news I really have to wonder what is being constricted. We see Glen Beck on one end and Matthews on the other and I see no one restricting their opinions. Not sure what this rating was based on. Snowden certainly isn't a journalist he is a traitor that may have caused people, US people, to be killed.

Survey: U.S. Freedom of the Press Plummets to 46th in World Under Obama

Yeah but he's still getting a Pulitzer Prize for keeping us in the top 50 ..... should look rather nifty stacked next to his Nobel Peace Prize. :cool:

Thanks for reminding me how this madness started... :cuckoo:

-Geaux

Uh-huh rumor has it a Lombardi Trophy and an honorary doctorate from the Pol Pot School of Economics are in the offing for his Royal Highness as well .. after all resumes completely devoid of real accomplishment are just begging to be padded. :tongue:

China will surpass us in total GDP to be the largest economy in the world in 5 years. Yeah...we're a declining power.

Last edited:
China will surpass us in total GDP tp be the largest economy in the world in 5 years. Yeah...we're a declining power.

We have .3 billion people, they have 1.3 billion, don't you think just by the numbers they should be number one? Its the quality of life not the quantity. Besides it is US consumerism that made China what it is today, and Japan.

China will surpass us in total GDP tp be the largest economy in the world in 5 years. Yeah...we're a declining power.

We have .3 billion people, they have 1.3 billion, don't you think just by the numbers they should be number one? Its the quality of life not the quantity. Besides it is US consumerism that made China what it is today, and Japan.

.3 billion ? no wonder the malls are so damn crowded.

.3 billion ? no wonder the malls are so damn crowded.

.3 billion = 300 million I tried to dumb it down so the units were the same, guess not dumb enough.

China will surpass us in total GDP tp be the largest economy in the world in 5 years.

Awesome.. maybe after they take our title, the Chi-Coms can manage to teach us Americans how capitalism is actually supposed to work.:eusa_pray:

So apparently when a communist country embraces capitalism that is the greatest thing since sliced bread. But according to the left American capitalism is a product from Satan himself in America.

There is a reason that 300 million was the number one economic force for so long even though the population is far from the largest and that reason is capitalism. Capitalism that the left wing has been trying to kill for years and now are becoming successful and we are reaping the results, good job.

For the past thirty four years, the republicans have been destroying the confidence of the American people, smearing the president, getting everyone to hate their government, destroying education, adding $12 trillion to the national debt while blaming it on the liberals. The GOP is the best weapon of Al Qaeda.

China will surpass us in total GDP tp be the largest economy in the world in 5 years.

Awesome.. maybe after they take our title, the Chi-Coms can manage to teach us Americans how capitalism is actually supposed to work.:eusa_pray:

So apparently when a communist country embraces capitalism that is the greatest thing since sliced bread.
Good news, apparently the Chinese are working on a sliced bread that's actually better than sliced bread... just don't feed it to your pets.

But according to the left American capitalism is a product from Satan himself in America.

Point of order, I have it on good authority that Satan is actually an anarcho-syndicalist not to mention frequents the Noam Chomsky YouTube Channel, so perhaps it was our emulating Lucifer's economic theories that led us off the capitalism path in the first place.

The predictable result of lowered standards and expectations, "participation medals" and a rapidly decaying culture.

Confident Idiots: American Students Growing More Confident, Less Capable

Self inflected wound.

My parents and their contemporaries were no more educated then I see the kids today. When I got out of High School there were more options for people without an education. They could go to college, and that was expensive then as now. They could go to the mills if they could get in through the Unions, or they could go to the military. The one option that is gone is going to the mills and making a living wage. What happened, in my opinion, is the Clinton "free" trade agreements and the great sucking sound of jobs leaving the country. It was predicted and has now happened.

What I do see is a bunch of young kids that are tech knowledgeable which I wish hey could put to good use.

Forum List

Back