Trump bemoans lack of immigrants from majority-white countries to the US

“And when I said, you know, ‘Why can’t we allow people to come in from nice countries,’ I’m trying to be nice. Nice countries, you know like Denmark, Switzerland? Do we have any people coming in from Denmark? How about Switzerland? How about Norway?”

Well how can he make it clearer ? Surely this is the Cheif Cyclops who can unite White America ?
These darkies are everywhere. Rapists, murderers and in TV ads.

Prez Trump is right to highlight this threat to Whire America.
But will he act on this or is it just something he says because it appeals to all America ?
No one from Denmark, Switzerland, or Norway, would in their right mind, migrate to this neoliberal capitalist shithole.

Righht! Tommy !

because we need more people in America like this... chanting death to America, while the speaker is saying the entire System of America needs to be erradicated. There is no place on earth for it!

Most people coming in from the countries Trump meantioned are likely going to be college educated and immediately become a +++ to America, when we are now primarily only letting in millions, with little to no education, and also many being gang members ... people desperately needing housing, and taking it away from existing citizens... it becomes a big Minus to America.

Democrats being Democrats ... biggest threat to America and Americans.

“And when I said, you know, ‘Why can’t we allow people to come in from nice countries,’ I’m trying to be nice. Nice countries, you know like Denmark, Switzerland? Do we have any people coming in from Denmark? How about Switzerland? How about Norway?”

Well how can he make it clearer ? Surely this is the Cheif Cyclops who can unite White America ?
These darkies are everywhere. Rapists, murderers and in TV ads.

Prez Trump is right to highlight this threat to Whire America.
But will he act on this or is it just something he says because it appeals to all America ?
Your POS country is 84% white, 3% black, and Hispanic doesn’t even register.

So STFU, you limey prick smoker.

What intelligent white person would live in America ?

Holidays ? Of course .
Business trips ? Naturally .

But live with a majority of half wits and lumps of fat ?
Most of whom just grin with blank eyes .

Why?
Masochism ?

Forum List

Back