Trump bemoans lack of immigrants from majority-white countries to the US

Show me the country that can step up and take us on.

yeah, we still have the biggest military, but we also spend more on it than the next 10 nations total. It is the only thing we have going for us and eventually it will have to be slashed as we dig ourselves deeper and deeper in debt.

Nobody trust the US any longer, we are not a reliable ally to anyone but Israel. Everyone knows that every promise made can be put down the shitter with each election.

But nothing.

If military strength is all you care about, then you are 100% correct.

Most people understand there is more to the word than just that.

But hey, you do you! Do you teach your students that might makes right all the time?

Nobody trust the US any longer....
Nobody ever "trusted" us. They trusted that we would act in our own best interests which we always have and always will, like any nation. We are the most reliable ally so long as the interests of our allies align with ours.

Nobody ever "trusted" us. They trusted that we would act in our own best interests which we always have and always will, like any nation. We are the most reliable ally so long as the interests of our allies align with ours.

They used to, it used to be that international agreements were not trashed every time the White House changed parties. Now the word of the US has a very short shelf life

I don't have to. My students already have common sense. They didn't come by it easily.

Cool, so they get that Might Makes Right and nothing else matters but who is the strongest.

And people wonder why our country is going down the shitter.

Forum List

Back