America not the Greatest Anymore

Shitbag...counting my time, my father's time and his father's time in the military...we have 46 years of military service compared to your scumbag family stealing from this country.

The US is still the world's leader.

We are the one keeping terrorists, Russia, north Korea, China, Iran, etc in check despite liberal scum trying to ruin our efforts these past few years.

We are the main economy in the world, China relies on us to sustain their economy. The middle east is now freaking out over our fracking/oil supplies because we are the world's top customer for fossil fuel.

We lead the way in new technology, that is why Russia and China hack into our companies every day.....to steal information.

The problem for the US is that liberals live here...

ain't it a bitch!?That a myopic political hack is trying to degrade the same people that serve in the military also.

Yes, exactly. The ones that no Republican could ever have been able to get passed. Pushed for by Clinton like nothing else during his term. HE knifed the working man like no other. You can insinuate all you want about what Reagan and Bush MIGHT have done but we know is what Clinton DID. It was predicted when he did it and it has come home to roost.

Emotive intelligence is so unreliable.

WTF are you talking about now? You made a BS statement and I countered it with what actually happened. Not sure what is emotive about doing so.

The other part of that that Dems wanted, investment and education and training for new tech and manufacturing jobs, is not part of shortsighted Reaganism- they went for a corrupt real estate bubble instead- how'd that work out, Pub dupes...millions of jobs we can't fill...

Shitbag...counting my time, my father's time and his father's time in the military...we have 46 years of military service compared to your scumbag family stealing from this country.
And 47% of homeless veterans are leftover from Vietnam, and another 20k OIF/OEF vets are expected to come back to homelessness, while the war against whoever is still ongoing and claiming more victims.
Afghan civilian deaths up in 2013 as war intensifies: U.N. | Reuters

Keep that and the record corporate profits that aren't trickling down in mind the next time you want to vote to cut public assistance for the poor.

The US is still the world's leader.

We are the one keeping terrorists, Russia, north Korea, China, Iran, etc in check despite liberal scum trying to ruin our efforts these past few years.

We are the main economy in the world, China relies on us to sustain their economy. The middle east is now freaking out over our fracking/oil supplies because we are the world's top customer for fossil fuel.

We lead the way in new technology, that is why Russia and China hack into our companies every day.....to steal information.

The problem for the US is that liberals live here...

ain't it a bitch!?That a myopic political hack is trying to degrade the same people that serve in the military also.

OK, asshole, keep families out of it.

Yup, great job with the terrorists and N Korea, Pubbies. 9/11, the crusadevagainst Islam, the stupidest wars ever, and btw the cold war is over lol...Cold War dinosaur war mongering chickenhawk shytteheads...lol. Let's try diplomacy and intelligence for a while, thanks.

Your world depression and disfunction is a big help too...a disgrace.

Last edited:
$article-1370199-0B6077E900000578-287_470x520.jpg America has turned into a giant cesspool....

Yup, great job with the terrorists and N Korea, Pubbies [sic]. 9/11, the crusadevagainst [sic] Islam, the stupidest wars ever, and btw the cold war is over lol...Cold War dinosaur war mongering chickenhawk [sic] shytteheads [sic]...lol. Let's try diplomacy and intelligence for a while, thanks.

Your world depression and disfunction [sic] is a big help too...a disgrace.

I see the illiterate asshole hasn't made any progress. Still time to go back and finish school, you hysterical little punk.

:cuckoo: Eating your shit leads to your type of posts.

And 47% of homeless veterans are leftover from Vietnam, and another 20k OIF/OEF vets are expected to come back to homelessness, while the war against whoever is still ongoing and claiming more victims.
Afghan civilian deaths up in 2013 as war intensifies: U.N. | Reuters

Keep that and the record corporate profits that aren't trickling down in mind the next time you want to vote to cut public assistance for the poor.

Shut the fuck up.

It was the one claiming I never served in the military.

OK, asshole, keep families out of it.

Its not the same and here are some of the ones to blame

-Geaux

The Misery of the Liberal Mind
Susan Stamper Brown | Dec 10, 2013

The liberal mind, writes Dr. Lyle H. Rossiter, Jr. in his book, "The Liberal Mind: The Psychological Causes of Political Madness," views the world through the prism of "pity, sorrow, neediness, misfortune, poverty, suspicion, mistrust, anger, exploitation, discrimination, victimization, alienation and injustice" for people who are "poor, weak, sick, wronged, cheated, oppressed, disenfranchised and exploited."

Read the rest here: The Misery of the Liberal Mind - Susan Stamper Brown - Page 1

Forum List

Back