America not the Greatest Anymore

Awesome.. maybe after they take our title, the Chi-Coms can manage to teach us Americans how capitalism is actually supposed to work.:eusa_pray:

So apparently when a communist country embraces capitalism that is the greatest thing since sliced bread.
Good news, apparently the Chinese are working on a sliced bread that's actually better than sliced bread... just don't feed it to your pets.

But according to the left American capitalism is a product from Satan himself in America.

Point of order, I have it on good authority that Satan is actually an anarcho-syndicalist not to mention frequents the Noam Chomsky YouTube Channel, so perhaps it was our emulating Lucifer's economic theories that led us off the capitalism path in the first place.

Aw shucks you know what I mean. :eusa_angel:

Can't sign free trade agreements an ship low skill jobs out of the country then bitch when capitalism bites us in the ass.

For the past thirty four years, the republicans have been destroying the confidence of the American people, smearing the president, getting everyone to hate their government, destroying education, adding $12 trillion to the national debt while blaming it on the liberals. The GOP is the best weapon of Al Qaeda.

Do you ever sober up?

OP- Total BS. WE HAVE MORE NATURAL RESOURCES AND THE BEST WORKERS IN THE WORLD. WHAT WE NEED AFTER 30 YEARS OF THE GREEDY IDIOT RICH pillaging the country and ruining the nonrich under Voodoo Reaganism is about 20 more years of intelligent Dem rule...The GOP are a catastrophe that at this point only survive by brainwashing the pathetic chumps, a disgrace. See sig

China will surpass us in total GDP to be the largest economy in the world in 5 years. Yeah...we're a declining power.

So true, and it may be time to make that second or third language we are thinking of learning, to be Mandarin. :eek:

Bah humbug, after all, there are only 10 kinds of people in the world, those that speak binary and those that don't, so either start making friends with 1's and 0's or be prepared to have your identity stolen by a Chinese teenager that has. :razz:

So Pubs should and will get the feq out of the way and let the USA lead the world out of the mess they caused. You hater dupes should change the channel and stfu. Functional MORONS.

For the past thirty four years, the republicans have been destroying the confidence of the American people, smearing the president, getting everyone to hate their government, destroying education, adding $12 trillion to the national debt while blaming it on the liberals. The GOP is the best weapon of Al Qaeda.

Do you ever sober up?
Gotta love it when cons can't refute it, they try a stupid insult. If you had two brain cells, you could rub them together and start a fire.

OP- Total BS. WE HAVE MORE NATURAL RESOURCES AND THE BEST WORKERS IN THE WORLD. WHAT WE NEED AFTER 30 YEARS OF THE GREEDY IDIOT RICH pillaging the country and ruining the nonrich under Voodoo Reaganism is about 20 more years of intelligent Dem rule...The GOP are a catastrophe that at this point only survive by brainwashing the pathetic chumps, a disgrace. See sig

You don't get out much ,do you ?:eek:

Just what does the OP mean? The greatest what?

1 in 4 Americans don't know that the Earth revolves around the sun.

I'll give you a hint as to who those 25% of Americans are: They're Republicans.

1 in 4 Americans Don't Know Earth Orbits the Sun. Yes, Really. : Discovery News

I guess you are just trying to be another know it all smart ass, no where I saw did it say anything about Republicans. But I will note that it makes logical sense that the 25 percent are liberal democrats. After all most think the world revolves around their dumb asses.

Just what does the OP mean? The greatest what?

If you listened to the video the Dumb and Dumber actor pretty much said everything. Apparently a woman in the audience knew and knows how to fix the problems. I am thinking through higher taxes and more give a ways. Other then that his jaded opinion is pretty much BS. He thinks America was better when we were locking up Japanese and using workers as slaves.

Do you ever sober up?
Gotta love it when cons can't refute it, they try a stupid insult. If you had two brain cells, you could rub them together and start a fire.

Proverbs 26:4-14

If only the liberals realize it isn't that you ignorant it is just that you know so much that isn't so, and repeat it endlessly.

Here is an article comparing Reagan to Obama, although there is no comparison.

When President Reagan entered office in 1981, he faced actually much worse economic problems than President Obama faced in 2009. Three worsening recessions starting in 1969 were about to culminate in the worst of all in 1981-1982, with unemployment soaring into double digits at a peak of 10.8%. At the same time America suffered roaring double-digit inflation, with the CPI registering at 11.3% in 1979 and 13.5% in 1980 (25% in two years). The Washington establishment at the time argued that this inflation was now endemic to the American economy, and could not be stopped, at least not without a calamitous economic collapse.

All of the above was accompanied by double -igit interest rates, with the prime rate peaking at 21.5% in 1980. The poverty rate started increasing in 1978, eventually climbing by an astounding 33%, from 11.4% to 15.2%. A fall in real median family income that began in 1978 snowballed to a decline of almost 10% by 1982. In addition, from 1968 to 1982, the Dow Jones industrial average lost 70% of its real value, reflecting an overall collapse of stocks.

President Reagan campaigned on an explicitly articulated, four-point economic program to reverse this slow motion collapse of the American economy:

1. Cut tax rates to restore incentives for economic growth, which was implemented first with a reduction in the top income tax rate of 70% down to 50%, and then a 25% across-the-board reduction in income tax rates for everyone. The 1986 tax reform then reduced tax rates further, leaving just two rates, 28% and 15%.

2. Spending reductions, including a $31 billion cut in spending in 1981, close to 5% of the federal budget then, or the equivalent of about $175 billion in spending cuts for the year today. In constant dollars, nondefense discretionary spending declined by 14.4% from 1981 to 1982, and by 16.8% from 1981 to 1983. Moreover, in constant dollars, this nondefense discretionary spending never returned to its 1981 level for the rest of Reagan’s two terms! Even with the Reagan defense buildup, which won the Cold War without firing a shot, total federal spending declined from a high of 23.5% of GDP in 1983 to 21.3% in 1988 and 21.2% in 1989. That’s a real reduction in the size of government relative to the economy of 10%.

3. Anti-inflation monetary policy restraining money supply growth compared to demand, to maintain a stronger, more stable dollar value.

4. Deregulation, which saved consumers an estimated $100 billion per year in lower prices. Reagan’s first executive order, in fact, eliminated price controls on oil and natural gas. Production soared, and aided by a strong dollar the price of oil declined by more than 50%.

These economic policies amounted to the most successful economic experiment in world history. The Reagan recovery started in official records in November 1982, and lasted 92 months without a recession until July 1990, when the tax increases of the 1990 budget deal killed it. This set a new record for the longest peacetime expansion ever, the previous high in peacetime being 58 months.

Reaganomics Vs. Obamanomics: Facts And Figures - Forbes

I'll let you go read the rest. Haaaaaaaaaa that made me laugh out loud.

The US is still the world's leader.

We are the one keeping terrorists, Russia, north Korea, China, Iran, etc in check despite liberal scum trying to ruin our efforts these past few years.

We are the main economy in the world, China relies on us to sustain their economy. The middle east is now freaking out over our fracking/oil supplies because we are the world's top customer for fossil fuel.

We lead the way in new technology, that is why Russia and China hack into our companies every day.....to steal information.

The problem for the US is that liberals live here...

1 in 4 Americans don't know that the Earth revolves around the sun.

I'll give you a hint as to who those 25% of Americans are: They're Republicans.

1 in 4 Americans Don't Know Earth Orbits the Sun. Yes, Really. : Discovery News

I guess you are just trying to be another know it all smart ass, no where I saw did it say anything about Republicans. But I will note that it makes logical sense that the 25 percent are liberal democrats. After all most think the world revolves around their dumb asses.
Are you a retarded Christian Conservative Republican? It's not "know-it-all" Liberal Democrats with their science n' learnin' who don't know that the Earth revolves around the sun. They're Conservative Christian Republican Teabagger Creationists who think that the invisible man in the sky created the universe in a week 6,000 years ago because He loves America.

Old, white, Christian Conservative FOX-watching Republicans, the least informed and most misinformed demographic in America.

The predictable result of lowered standards and expectations, "participation medals" and a rapidly decaying culture.

Confident Idiots: American Students Growing More Confident, Less Capable

Self inflected wound.

My parents and their contemporaries were no more educated then I see the kids today. When I got out of High School there were more options for people without an education. They could go to college, and that was expensive then as now. They could go to the mills if they could get in through the Unions, or they could go to the military. The one option that is gone is going to the mills and making a living wage. What happened, in my opinion, is the Clinton "free" trade agreements and the great sucking sound of jobs leaving the country. It was predicted and has now happened.

What I do see is a bunch of young kids that are tech knowledgeable which I wish hey could put to good use.

You mean that free trade agreement pushed by Reagan and Bush sr. that was finally passed under Clinton? If you think that taking sides will improve your position in life, your mistaken.

The US is still the world's leader.

We are the one keeping terrorists, Russia, north Korea, China, Iran, etc in check despite liberal scum trying to ruin our efforts these past few years.

We are the main economy in the world, China relies on us to sustain their economy. The middle east is now freaking out over our fracking/oil supplies because we are the world's top customer for fossil fuel.

We lead the way in new technology, that is why Russia and China hack into our companies every day.....to steal information.

The problem for the US is that liberals live here...

ain't it a bitch!?That a myopic political hack is trying to degrade the same people that serve in the military also.

Forum List

Back