Air your issues, be heard

Status
Not open for further replies.
Trinity said:
Well considering Gabby doesn't really exist, I guess I don't feel to bad about my snide comments. Now let's see how long it takes before I get banned for this post!
Gabby doesn't exist? Interesting.

I think this thread is being hi-jacked folks.... let's get back to what it was meant for; to air our grievences against the board (not each other) and offer suggestions.

Jimmy, it is pretty clear that Gabby is a figment of somebody's imagination and not a "real" person. Why don't you make them stop playing their little childish games and get the board back to where it should be? Creating a "Gabby" isn't doing anything for the board and it isn't "teaching" anybody any lessons. It is just wasting bandwidth, causing a lot of members to lose respect for the board and frankly, is very close to driving some off the board.

I am done with this thread. I will now sit back and decide for myself if this thread was really meant to offer the members an opportunity or if it is all just a show for our "benefit".

-=d=- said:
I'm very surprised that long-time users feel its 'members' against 'the moderators'.

wow.

In a few cases, it is, D.. Not all.. But a few.

Well Jim here's my part..Post #7, 8, 10 and 13 all have one thing in common, MODS.
All the comments made are true reflecting some Mods are a MAJOR problem.
It's time for a little selective house cleaning, or training, IMO.

I think Free hit a home run in post #13.

-=d=- said:
I'm very surprised that long-time users feel its 'members' against 'the moderators'.

wow.
See, this kind of comment (from a Mod) is what is going to make some people want to shy away from this thread.

freeandfun1 said:
I am done with this thread. I will now sit back and decide for myself if this thread was really meant to offer the members an opportunity or if it is all just a show for our "benefit".
I'm with you..
See, this kind of comment (from a Mod) is what is going to make some people want to shy away from this thread.
Exactly why I won't post on page one...Lets have a seat.

dilloduck said:
Gabby doesn't exist? Interesting.

Jim--If Gabby is some creation that ws concocted to add anything to this board you have all the answer you need to why everything is so screwed up.
An assinine idea and I'm real curious as to who I have been PMing.

Perhaps something to consider...

...even if Gabby were a figment of someones imagination brought to life, it's obviously been at least somewhat good for the board.. It's getting people to post even more. When I got home from work, there used to be an average of 50-60 new posts.. Since MrsX, Gabby, and the like, there's been 120-200 posts in a 9-10 hour period.

If you think she's such a problem, I'd stop responding, and let the post count go back down to what it was...

Shattered said:

...even if Gabby were a figment of someones imagination brought to life, it's obviously been at least somewhat good for the board.. It's getting people to post even more. When I got home from work, there used to be an average of 50-60 new posts.. Since MrsX, Gabby, and the like, there's been 120-200 posts in a 9-10 hour period.

If you think she's such a problem, I'd stop responding, and let the post count go back down to what it was...
Something ELSE to consider---------someone is bullshitting a group of people who used to trust this place-------are we trying to post fake #s to try to impress someone ??????? Absolute bullshit.

If this is about Money than someone needs to say say so----I'd rather donate than "chat" with a fucking fake creation.

Shattered said:

That's not the point, the point is who can you trust? You are expecting to get a real person's opinion, when in fact you are only getting a fictional character opinion, if I wanted to play fantasy games I would turn on my sims2 game.

This board I thought was created to debate real issues with real opinions, not some made up opinions!

If your point is to get more liberal point of views on the board, then you should use real liberals and not what you assume to be a liberals opinion!

Trinity said:
That's not the point, the point is who can you trust? You are expecting to get a real person's opinion, when in fact you are only getting a fictional character opinion, if I wanted to play fantasy games I would turn on my sims2 game.

This board I thought was created to debate real issues with real opinions, not some made up opinions!

If your point is to get more liberal point of views on the board, then you should use real liberals and not what you assume to be a liberals opinion!
no shit----who the hell is playing this Gabby role ????????

dilloduck said:
Something ELSE to consider---------someone is bullshitting a group of people who used to trust this place-------are we trying to post fake #s to try to impress someone ??????? Absolute bullshit.

If this is about Money than someone needs to say say so----I'd rather donate than "chat" with a fucking fake creation.

But.. you stop long enough to insult her just as much as the everyone else that gives her the time of day does.. Why?

I'm just as guilty - I'm just willing to admit it.

There's still nothing to indicate that she's real, or not real.. Why doesn't everyone just stop jumping to conclusions, and let Jim answer?

If she's not real, does that make your arguments, beliefs, and opinions any less valid? I don't think so... Would they change if she were fake? I don't think so...(I'd hope not?)

Shattered said:
But.. you stop long enough to insult her just as much as the everyone else that gives her the time of day does.. Why?

That's only because I just recently became aware of the fact that gabby is a fictional character! Believe me there will be no more responses from me to her. What's the point!

Shattered said:

Listen---I tried to work WITH this person more than anyone here INCLUDING by using PMS------I wasted my time on a fucking schill???????

WTF is wrong with this picture ????

Trinity said:
That's only because I just recently became aware of the fact that gabby is a fictional charecter! Believe me there will be no more responses from me to her. What's the point!

I trust you have something to back that accusation up, since you're insisting it's fact?

dilloduck said:
Listen---I tried to work WITH this person more than anyone here INCLUDING by using PMS------I wasted my time on a fucking schill???????

WTF is wrong with this picture ????

Same question for you - do you have something to back up the accusation that this person is fake?

If so, let's hear it.. If so, then the owner, and the Mods have a lot to answer for, given the posted rules..

Shattered said:
I trust you have something to back that accusation up, since you're insisting it's fact?

Go re-read her posts, I believe you also pointed out some inconsistencies in her stories!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back