Why does this board encourage black racist posters to post an endless stream of racism?

Status
Not open for further replies.

BackAgain

Neutronium Member & truth speaker #StopBrandon
Nov 11, 2021
Now a resident of a Red state! Hallelujah!
Why does this board encourage black racist posters to post an endless stream of racism?

Oh, and it does.

The whole absolutely brain-dead notion of allowing such racist crap to be given a specially protected “zone” is a clear example.

Without mentioning the name of top two, three or four offenders, one need only peruse the “race” thread to confirm that the vitriol is given a special status by the Board.

Now, to clarify: I’m perfectly content that they be allowed to share their racist thinking. I don’t value their racist nonsense anyway. But I wouldn’t support censoring them.

My question is why give it special protection?

I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again: the Board, the Board Administration and the Mods are making a horrible mistake in that.

If some white racist spewed such literal racist crap, it would be subject to a massive (and justified) criticism from various members. Feedback to racist thinking deserves to be full throated.

But when a racist of color spews the racist venom, anyone responding is obliged to be scrupulously civil. Why? Why the different treatment?

/rant

👍

Oh, and it does.

The whole absolutely brain-dead notion of allowing such racist crap to be given a specially protected “zone” is a clear example.

Without mentioning the name of top two, three or four offenders, one need only peruse the “race” thread to confirm that the vitriol is given a special status by the Board.

Now, to clarify: I’m perfectly content that they be allowed to share their racist thinking. I don’t value their racist nonsense anyway. But I wouldn’t support censoring them.

I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again: the Board, the Board Administration and the Mods are making a horrible mistake in that.

If some white racist spewed such literal racist crap, it would be subject to a massive (and justified) criticism from various members. Feedback to racist thinking deserves to be full throated.

But when a racist of color spews the racist venom, anyone responding is obliged to be scrupulously civil. Why? Why the different treatment?

/rant

👍
they report me ll the time....lol

Oh, and it does.

/rant

👍

It isn't going to work much longer.

But their fear is entertaining while it's here.

I chalk it up to white guilt for the most part.

Plus, the more rancorous the poster, the more controversy they create and the controversy runs up the post count.

This place operates as a trollocracy.

I'll add my only three observations:
  1. The Race Relations forum seems to mostly be about digruntled blacks venting animosity at whites as I find few non-blacks care or give much thought or interest about races.
  2. I never ask nor care what race anyone here is as it doesn't figure into my posting. I'm pretty sure that 95% of the people here whom I think or know are black is mainly from them venting racism and hatred of whites on the Race Relations forum where they make it very clear they are black and if you disagree with them, then that automatically makes you white in their eyes.
  3. Anyone who sees every issue in terms of race, in terms of white or black pretty much is the definition of racist.

White guilt affirmative action. When they're whining here, at least they're not sucker-punching elders and robbing liquor stores.

Seems like there's a running competition going between the loudest arbitrary victim status groups among us for the coveted designated platinum card holder account.

Last edited:
Let him spew .
People can see he is out of balance and in poor health .

Same for the Obsessive Troll in the Ukraine conflict .

And worst of all with the Racists here who support Ethnic Cleansing and Child Killing in Gaza .
A shameful bunch who condemn themselves when they are allowed to spew their hate and ignorance .

Oh, and it does.

/rant

👍

STFU pretend attorney loser

Chris Rock said it best...there's Black people and there's Niqqaz. The Niqqaz are the problem.

We have a black guy posting here that calls anyone that disagrees with him a racist and never has any of those posts deleted. I had a post deleted that told him to quit crying about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back