What Username Do You Guys Like Better?

Which Username Do You Guys Like Better?

• Captain Savage

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Neutral

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Well so far my current username isn't is in the lead. Maybe I'll make Comeback Queen and Captain Savage into my signature if it stays in the lead until April 15th. (When I could change it again.)

I didn't anticipate how stupid many in this group really are

Oh you've barely scratched the surface of the stupidity that can be found in this group... It's like Grand Canyon deep...

For what it's worth, I messed up your nom de guerre just tweak the new guy... especially after you made such a big deal about it initially. Yes, even my calls me an asshole from time to time...

maintaining a level of anonymity while presenting ones self as genuine is such a tedious affair on this soul s*cking device ....~S~

I was thinking about whether or not I should change my username again when I have a chance to. Comeback Queen and Captain Savage keep running through my head because I'm definitely savage and known for my comebacks around here whenever somebody downgrades me, but Road Runner is good too and I'm not sure if I would be confusing people if I change it again as I think I have in the past.

Conservatives, I would really like your input. Should I change my username again to either Comeback Queen or Captain Savage or is Road Runner good enough? (For those of you who don't already know I changed it to Road Runner due to a suggestion from Bob Blaylock since I am Coyote's opposition. Oh and the username with the most votes is the one I'll either keep or change to. (I can't make up my own mind lol that's why I thought that I would do a poll. I definitely want to send a message to all of my liberal bullies though so that's why I'm thinking about changing it to one of the other two. :D)
I picked a handle and stuck with it. No reason to change. You do you. :rolleyes:

Are you not asking , searching for a handle that identifies you RR? ~S~

Yeah and I am genuinely savage and queen of the comebacks when it comes to dealing with and trolling the trolls. They bash me, I bash them harder. Road Runner is just sending a message to my rival Coyote but I guess that describes me too.

Yeah and I am genuinely savage and queen of the comebacks when it comes to dealing with and trolling the trolls. They bash me, I bash them harder. Road Runner is just sending a message to my rival Coyote but I guess that describes me too.
Alright then, so being descriptive of what and who you are is goal oriented then

I'm 'sparky' , basically a caricature of myself , along with my self deprecating avatar

I've also been given the boot off most of the net for being just that

But hey, i'll be here all week if you need more advice bro
;)
~S~

Hey guys added another choice of neutral because I forgot.

Forum List

Back