African Americans living in Africa

Good, at least now we can make you angry by not letting in other non Americans and generally not recognizing your bullshit complaints. We will push you off to the side quicker than we did with that kneeling Kap fag.

I think you are projecting. I think I am making you angry because you can't control how I see myself and what I do.
It amuses me that you think anyone would care enough about you to try and control you. Personally, i will just use you as a punching bag because, thats what i do to anti American douche bags like you.

Anyway, I bet your ghetto shithole is WAY better than the shithole of the world... Africa. You can thank white people for that. YOURE WELCOME!

It's a contradiction to not care.....while taking the time to write or say you don't care. If you did not really care......you would not have even bothered to respond. Your transparent. I see through our projection and Freudian slips.
Nah, it's just amusing to make fun of you black racists. It's one of my many "white privilages". :laugh:
So....you DO care then. I think you would have to first win a debate to succeed at making fun of your ops. It's sad when a person is laughing at someone else when the joke is on them and they do not even realize it.
I guess it's fair to say that I care about making fun of you fools. :laugh:

I think you are projecting. I think I am making you angry because you can't control how I see myself and what I do.
It amuses me that you think anyone would care enough about you to try and control you. Personally, i will just use you as a punching bag because, thats what i do to anti American douche bags like you.

Anyway, I bet your ghetto shithole is WAY better than the shithole of the world... Africa. You can thank white people for that. YOURE WELCOME!

It's a contradiction to not care.....while taking the time to write or say you don't care. If you did not really care......you would not have even bothered to respond. Your transparent. I see through our projection and Freudian slips.
Nah, it's just amusing to make fun of you black racists.

What black racists?
You and AKIP for starters.

Historian = Racist when the history is black. Ergo, telling what happened to blacks in America does not make you a historian.....but a racist hate monger.....because white HATE to hear the truth. Hence...hate mongers.

We don't have to thank whites for shit. We literally built this nation. YOU'RE WELCOME!
No you didnt. What an absurd claim. Your people did low skill labor and household chores. You were basically mules.

We built America.
Nope, you were just lowly slaves.

We built America.
I guess you also think farmers dont generate produce, it's the ox that pulls the plow.:laugh:

What black racists?

Historian = Racist when the history is black. Ergo, telling what happened to blacks in America does not make you a historian.....but a racist hate monger.....because white HATE to hear the truth. Hence...hate mongers.
Quit trying to steal the history and accomplishments of other people. It makes you look pathetic.

What black racists?

We've said nothing racist.
You've said many racist things.

Nah, it's just amusing to make fun of you black racists. It's one of my many "white privilages". :laugh:
So....you DO care then. I think you would have to first win a debate to succeed at making fun of your ops. It's sad when a person is laughing at someone else when the joke is on them and they do not even realize it.

while not realizing that you look foolish thinking you have succeeded. Its like the people who crack up over something they said that they think is funny.....but everyone else is like
shocked-pug.jpg

What black racists?

Quit trying to steal the history and accomplishments of other people. It makes you look pathetic.

show me where I did this.

What black racists?

You're asking me to dig up all your racism? The answer is no. It's way easier to just make fun of you, plus I dont work for you.

while not realizing that you look foolish thinking you have succeeded. Its like the people who crack up over something they said that they think is funny.....but everyone else is like
shocked-pug.jpg
Corniest come back ever! :laugh:

shocked-pug.jpg
Corniest come back ever! :laugh:

How do you reconcile me laughing at you and you laughing at me?

What black racists?

You're asking me to dig up all your racism? The answer is no. It's way easier to just make fun of you, plus I dont work for you.

I am not asking you to do that. Rather, I am saying that it can't be done. You can't find something that I never did. But don't let that get in the way of your self serving narrative.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
What black racists?

Because you can't.

What black racists?

Wrong.

What black racists?

No I haven't. And you can't find anything that shows I have. And don't try that punk excuse you tried wth AKIP. Just understand that you don't get to ask us for links or proof anymore because we damn sure don't work for your white ass.

You read like a very low IQ individual.....and or a racist. The last video I posted is of a guy from Brooklyn who has been living in Ghana.....which last I checked was indeed in Africa.....since 1999 and owns his own business. However, I KNOW you did not watch any of the videos.......you are too comfortable in your ignorance to threaten it by watching something that could create an epiphany.
I have a good friend from Ghana who works as a medical profession at the local VA hospital.

He told me that whenever he hears blacks talking about going back to Africa he just laughs. .... :cool:
You must have made that up because my friends from Africa love the fact that I have been there several times. :cool-45:

What black racists?

No I haven't. And you can't find anything that shows I have. And don't try that punk excuse you tried wth AKIP. Just understand that you don't get to ask us for links or proof anymore because we damn sure don't work for your white ass.
Why are you so uppity?

The only thing that keeps more African americans from going to Africa is all the lies white people tell about Africa. When I talk to them about it I ask them who told them that all Africans were poor or were at war. i love the look on their faces when they realize its the white beast floating these lies.

The only thing that keeps more African americans from going to Africa is all the lies white people tell about Africa. When I talk to them about it I ask them who told them that all Africans were poor or were at war. i love the look on their faces when they realize its the white beast floating these lies.
If living in Africa is soo wonderful.

What is stopping you from moving there? .... :dunno:

If living in Africa is soo wonderful.

What is stopping you from moving there? .... :dunno:
Nothing. Why do you ask?

Yeah, Africa is great.

Forum List

Back