Joe's 'TikTok' star telling migrants to squat in homes has been arrested

DigitalDrifter

Diamond Member
Feb 22, 2013
Oregon
This is one of millions who took Joe up on his invitation. He'll get deported, then he'll turn around and come back and resume his celebrity.

"I would in fact make sure that there is immediately a surge to the border. They deserve to be heard. That's who we are. "We're a nation that says, 'You want to flee, and you're fleeing oppression, you should come."​

‘Migrant influencer’ in custody after videos on legal loopholes​

Leonel Moreno made TikTok videos sharing legal loopholes​

• Moreno is now in ICE custody
  • He has a notice to appear in court for February 2025
Ali Bradley
Updated: MAR 29, 2024 / 03:06 PM CDT
VIDEOS EXPLAINING HOW TO SQUAT
Unmute

Current Time 0:19
/
Duration 3:13
Loaded: 37.30%

Captions

FullscreenSharePause

bob_003.gif

(NewsNation) — A man who came to the U.S. illegally from Venezuela is now in custody after going viral for bragging about getting free money from America and encouraging other newcomers to take advantage of U.S. laws protecting squatters.
In one TikTok video, Leonel Moreno, now being called the “migrant influencer,” explained squatting laws and suggested how to take advantage of them. His account has now been removed from the platform.
“I learned that there is a law that says if a house is not inhabited, then we can take it,” he said. “Here in the United States, terrain deformation also applies, and I think that will be my next business: invade abandoned houses.”

This is one of millions who took Joe up on his invitation. He'll get deported, then he'll turn around and come back and resume his celebrity.

"I would in fact make sure that there is immediately a surge to the border. They deserve to be heard. That's who we are. "We're a nation that says, 'You want to flee, and you're fleeing oppression, you should come."​

Need to deport him, Biden and Mayorkas

Awesome! Back to Venezuela! Post his return flight video on TikTok.

Another statist lefty scammer, this time from Venezuela.

He became a talking point and brings attention to the worst policy in the world. Thus, he gets arrested.

I hope they take his baby away from him FOREVER! He used the baby in his SICK videos. This is the type of person that Joe Biden has encouraged to be LAZY and have their hands out!

Piece of dirt! Got banned from Tik Tok so he went on FB and Twitter. What a piece of filth he is! I am pretty sure Joe Biden is his father. Joe has LOSER Hunter and this brat reminds me of something Joe would create. :p

And as usual, this timely current event news story, only merits being on the immigration board. Just fucking blows me away.

Forum List

Back