African Americans living in Africa

The reality, and I mentioned it in the other thread, is that most Blacks in America who call themselves African American have more in common with a white man from Wyoming than they do with any African landing here just a few years out of Africa, or Africa, for that matter. They're American. Not African.

But yeah. We have many true Africans who enjoy American citizenship, a growing number, these are the people who are truly going back to Africa. Africa is a nice place. And it truly is their birth place, or their parents' birth place, so they are true Africans, and they are who we'd correctly refer to as African Americans, if we're going to be intellectually honest about it.

The use of the phrase African American, for most blacks in America, is silly and nonsensical.

Anyway. So, far as the videos, I'm not sitting through 40 minutes of it, sorry. Cut it down to under 8 minutes and maybe I'll give it a shot.

Yes...we are American......but not American LIKE YOU. That is what you keep forgetting. Just because we are all American does not mean we have a lot in common. A person growing up on 6 mile in Detroit is not going to have a lot in common with a person who grows up Casper, Wyoming. However, you do make a good point in separating black culture from "African culture". Black culture....and all its perceived issues and problems, was created in America as a reaction to or in emulation of parts of white culture. Its a byproduct of AMERICAN racism.
Describe the black culture that was created out of racism from whites.
Ask the white boys that beat and tortured the Black enslaved for practicing their religion and speaking their languages.
They are dead
The legacy of Willie Lynch lives.

I ate watermelon today but I'm 50% Choctaw

In China its custom to offer the guest watermelon. They eat it more than anyone on the planet. NA's have some of the same genetics so that may be why you like it.

That’s just stupid. You think maybe it depends on the season and the region, genius? What a dope.

You think its stupid Chinese eat more watermelon than anyone else on the planet? I dont get what youre whining about now.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

In China its custom to offer the guest watermelon. They eat it more than anyone on the planet. NA's have some of the same genetics so that may be why you like it.

That’s just stupid. You think maybe it depends on the season and the region, genius? What a dope.

You think its stupid Chinese eat more watermelon than anyone else on the planet? I dont get what youre whining about now.

I think your block-headed, innumerate, tourist generalizations are stupid.

The reality, and I mentioned it in the other thread, is that most Blacks in America who call themselves African American have more in common with a white man from Wyoming than they do with any African landing here just a few years out of Africa, or Africa, for that matter. They're American. Not African.

But yeah. We have many true Africans who enjoy American citizenship, a growing number, these are the people who are truly going back to Africa. Africa is a nice place. And it truly is their birth place, or their parents' birth place, so they are true Africans, and they are who we'd correctly refer to as African Americans, if we're going to be intellectually honest about it.

The use of the phrase African American, for most blacks in America, is silly and nonsensical.

Anyway. So, far as the videos, I'm not sitting through 40 minutes of it, sorry. Cut it down to under 8 minutes and maybe I'll give it a shot.

Yes...we are American......but not American LIKE YOU. That is what you keep forgetting. Just because we are all American does not mean we have a lot in common. A person growing up on 6 mile in Detroit is not going to have a lot in common with a person who grows up Casper, Wyoming. However, you do make a good point in separating black culture from "African culture". Black culture....and all its perceived issues and problems, was created in America as a reaction to or in emulation of parts of white culture. Its a byproduct of AMERICAN racism.
Ask the white boys that beat and tortured the Black enslaved for practicing their religion and speaking their languages.
They are dead
Nobody has yet described the black culture created out of white racism

They are dead
Any negative aspect you can think of that you call Black culture was created by slavery and subsequent racism. So take your pick.

Looks like I caught you in yet another lie dripping fecal matter.

Which Country Eats the Most Watermelons in the World? - IndexBox

Top Watermelon Consuming Countries in the World
1. China (77322K Tonnes)

2. Turkey (3753K Tonnes)

3. Iran (3653K Tonnes)

4. Brazil (2175K Tonnes)

5. Egypt (1940K Tonnes)

Here is another brother who moved to Ghana. When people tell blacks that they should move back to Africa....they are hoping and praying that such people are totally miserable so that they would then appreciate life under white supremacy as being greatly superior to life in Africa (which is...by the way...still under white supremacy globally). Those that want blacks to move back to Africa are looking to experience schandenfreude. They want blacks to suffer and cry uncle and come back to America humbled and accepting of being disrespected and treated as low IQ violent people in America and see slavery as a "benefit" that freed blacks from the hell of being in Africa.

No I want you all to leave and to stay gone. I truly don't give a shit what happens once you are gone...

Then go on back to Europe where you came from.

Looks like I caught you in yet another lie ...)

Looks like once again your limited English skills have let you down.

Looks like I caught you in yet another lie ...)

Looks like once again your limited English skills have let you down.

Looks like I caught you in yet another lie dripping fecal matter.

Which Country Eats the Most Watermelons in the World? - IndexBox

Top Watermelon Consuming Countries in the World
1. China (77322K Tonnes)

• Thanks
They are dead
Any negative aspect you can think of that you call Black culture was created by slavery and subsequent racism. So take your pick.
I wasnt the one who mentioned black culture, i was asking what are their definitions of black culture that is caused by whites

They are dead
I wasnt the one who mentioned black culture, i was asking what are their definitions of black culture that is caused by whites
I didnt say you were. I was just directing you to the negative aspects that whites typically call Black culture for your answer.

They are dead
I didnt say you were. I was just directing you to the negative aspects that whites typically call Black culture for your answer.
Again, describe that culture

I'm not white so I cant tell you what you want to hear.

• Thanks
Its not what i want to hear. Since the post i responded to mentioned black culture, that poster should be able to know wtf they were talking about

Its not what i want to hear. Since the post i responded to mentioned black culture, that poster should be able to know wtf they were talking about
From what the poster said it appears they know exactly what they are talking about. I think you being white keeps you from understanding what he said. I understand exactly what the poster is saying. I'll give you an example. A negative aspect of what some people see as NA culture is the problem with alcoholism. Do you think alcoholism would be an issue among the NA's if whites had not wiped out most of them and stolen their land?

From what the poster said it appears they know exactly what they are talking about. I think you being white keeps you from understanding what he said. I understand exactly what the poster is saying. I'll give you an example. A negative aspect of what some people see as NA culture is the problem with alcoholism. Do you think alcoholism would be an issue among the NA's if whites had not wiped out most of them and stolen their land?

I think that whites like Molly need to concern herself with the major negative in the white culture and that's racism. Why whites think they can talk about other "cultures" and their failures according to the white POV when white culture has been an abject failure with it's racism and other issues is not something I can understand.

Their susceptibility to alcoholism has more to do with genetics than anything else.

Forum List

Back