African Americans living in Africa

From what the poster said it appears they know exactly what they are talking about. I think you being white keeps you from understanding what he said. I understand exactly what the poster is saying. I'll give you an example. A negative aspect of what some people see as NA culture is the problem with alcoholism. Do you think alcoholism would be an issue among the NA's if whites had not wiped out most of them and stolen their land?

Their susceptibility to alcoholism has more to do with genetics than anything else.
Then there is personal responsibility, and sound decision making. Two things that certain groups flee from like the plague...

From what the poster said it appears they know exactly what they are talking about. I think you being white keeps you from understanding what he said. I understand exactly what the poster is saying. I'll give you an example. A negative aspect of what some people see as NA culture is the problem with alcoholism. Do you think alcoholism would be an issue among the NA's if whites had not wiped out most of them and stolen their land?

Their susceptibility to alcoholism has more to do with genetics than anything else.

That's what whites say.

Then there is personal responsibility, and sound decision making. Two things that certain groups flee from like the plague...

Yep whites like you flee from these things.

I wasnt the one who mentioned black culture, i was asking what are their definitions of black culture that is caused by whites
I didnt say you were. I was just directing you to the negative aspects that whites typically call Black culture for your answer.
Again, describe that culture
I'm not white so I cant tell you what you want to hear.
Its not what i want to hear. Since the post i responded to mentioned black culture, that poster should be able to know wtf they were talking about
There is no way you could know this. People drink for different reasons. The blame whitey is getting old. Are you saying whites today cause the NA to drink today? Not everything negative today is the result of whites doing harm to other races. NA alcoholics are responsible for their drinking problems just as anyone else is.

I didnt say you were. I was just directing you to the negative aspects that whites typically call Black culture for your answer.
Its not what i want to hear. Since the post i responded to mentioned black culture, that poster should be able to know wtf they were talking about

I think that whites like Molly need to concern herself with the major negative in the white culture and that's racism. Why whites think they can talk about other "cultures" and their failures according to the white POV when white culture has been an abject failure with it's racism and other issues is not something I can understand.
I am not the one who brought up black culture. You sure as hell seem concerned enough to post every negative things about whites, even the lies you make up, which are enormous. Why should I concern myself about things I have no control over and am not responsible for? I believe your problem with whites isn't racism, it is the huge chip on your shoulder and your angry attitude.

That's what whites say.
lol if you don't believe anything whites say, quit cutting and pasting anything whites say in your favor, they would be lies too.

Yep whites like you flee from these things.
Whites flee from responsibility? LOL

So why werent they having problems with alcoholism before whites came?

There is no way you could know this. People drink for different reasons. The blame whitey is getting old. Are you saying whites today cause the NA to drink today? Not everything negative today is the result of whites doing harm to other races. NA alcoholics are responsible for their drinking problems just as anyone else is.

"Are you saying whites today cause the NA to drink today?"

Why do you whites always deflect? If I didnt say that then dont ask me if thats what I am saying. Its pretty clear I said that the reason NA's have a problem with alcoholism is because of whites committing genocide and taking their land. Are whites still doing that?

If genocide were the cause of alcoholism, the Jews would be raging alcoholics...

The answer to that question is painfully obvious.

I know its painful for you but you can talk among us. Youre on the internet. So what is the answer?

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

Why do you whites always deflect? If I didnt say that then dont ask me if thats what I am saying. Its pretty clear I said that the reason NA's have a problem with alcoholism is because of whites committing genocide and taking their land. Are whites still doing that?
Whites deflect? No deflection, you are the one blaming whites for alcoholic NA

Whites deflect? No deflection, you are the one blaming whites for alcoholic NA
Yes whites deflect. You asked me if I was saying whites today are the reason. Why did you ask me that when thats clearly not what I said?

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

So what's the painfully obvious answer?

Prior to colonization, native tribes had only developed only rudimentary fermentation processes with very low alcohol content which was used primarily for ritual purposes.

Prior to colonization, native tribes had only developed only rudimentary fermentation processes with very low alcohol content which was used primarily for ritual purposes.
So what changed? Why dont they confine their drinking to ritual purposes anymore?

So what changed? Why dont they confine their drinking to ritual purposes anymore?

Why don't they live in teepees and eat berries anymore?

Why don't they live in teepees and eat berries anymore?
Youre doing the white boy deflection thing. Just answer the question.

I have to say that I loved this couple the first time I watched one of their videos. My fiance (now wife) spent time in Ghana like this couple, but not for as long and before we had children. They both reek positive vibrations and their videos makes me long to go back to Africa too.

When people say...."Go back to Africa".....some are.

GO!

Forum List

Back