White House calls Trump's comments about African Americans "disgusting"

Status
Not open for further replies.
What did Trump say?

Oh yea… blacks should like him because he’s been indicted. Meaning he thinks they’re all criminals

Oh and “the lights are so bright all I can see are my black friends out there”

I mean…. Are ya fucking kidding??

Trump said, "if you don't vote for me, you ain't black", then he asked a black reporter if he should be drug tested

What did Trump say?

Oh yea… blacks should like him because he’s been indicted. Meaning he thinks they’re all criminals

Oh look, another leftard lie.

Words have meaning.

Sure, they publicly spout off how they support black people and are sure to check off all the boxes, honor certain holidays and dates thate are important, and show up at all the right places, but its mostly for public show and they know it will result in votes.
Meanwhile, we can see that the DEmocrat border policy is hurting black communities. Thats why they need to focus on Trump! anything to get themselves out of the news.
Dems actions it complete contradiction with what they say, they are very good liars.

Sure, the media tries their best to hide Trump's obvious mid-stage dementia, but they can only do so much.

And it's getting worse.

Will Trump even make it to the election?

What saves Trump is that most of his followers are just as senile.
here it is....my guy is not as senile as your guy....

Who made you the spokeswoman for the African American community. BTW, on what do you base your unsubstantiated assertion that Trump is a criminal. He has NEVER been convicted of a crime.
You are not, and I know this community very, very well.

You are a prejudiced homer for the great political criminal of American history. Not even Aaron Burr or General Wilkinson come close to him in villiany.

I'll bet Robert L Peters always told the best N jokes.... now he can only tell them to his visiting angel while he's getting wiped, behind closed doors.

WH rails at Trumps cryptoracist statement, then orders fried chicken for the Congressional Black Caucus

What did Trump say?

Don't you say, you're wrongly accused?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back