African Americans living in Africa

The only thing that keeps more African americans from going to Africa is all the lies white people tell about Africa. When I talk to them about it I ask them who told them that all Africans were poor or were at war. i love the look on their faces when they realize its the white beast floating these lies.
If living in Africa is soo wonderful.

What is stopping you from moving there? .... :dunno:
Nothing. Why do you ask?
Quit lying for once in your life.

The only thing that keeps more African americans from going to Africa is all the lies white people tell about Africa. When I talk to them about it I ask them who told them that all Africans were poor or were at war. i love the look on their faces when they realize its the white beast floating these lies.

Nothing. Why do you ask?

When will you whites move back to Europe? Cause you're crying about the people you elect all the time. So why not move?

Nothing. Why do you ask?

When will you whites move back to Europe? Cause you're crying about the people you elect all the time. So why not move?
Europe is bereft of resources. Why do you think vermin like Goofyboy colonize other areas of the globe that are rich in resources?

Nothing. Why do you ask?

Europe is bereft of resources. Why do you think vermin like Goofyboy colonize other areas of the globe that are rich in resources?

Yep, and that's why he shuts up when asked to move back to Europe.

Nothing. Why do you ask?

Unlike you, we love America and dont have romanticized notions about where our ancestors came from.

Nothing. Why do you ask?

Yet they are still doing a million times better than God awful Africa.

Nothing. Why do you ask?

Unlike you, we love America and dont have romanticized notions about where our ancestors came from.

Yeah....nothing to romanticize about. Its all recorded. The plagues, the dark ages and all the horrors and pestilence of an "All White DREAM LAND of no blacks, Asians, Mexicans, ect". Things did not get better for the white masses UNTIL they came in contact with non whites and their resources. Coincidence.....I think not.

Nothing. Why do you ask?

Thats because you know they came from the caves of europe where they interbred with neanderthals and then later with each other.

Nothing. Why do you ask?

Thats because you know they came from the caves of europe where they interbred with neanderthals and then later with each other.
Your xxxxxxxx history has never been a compelling argument.

Racist comment removed

Godboy

Last edited by a moderator:

Nothing. Why do you ask?

Africa had to teach them to take baths and how to read. You think that means theyre doing better than Africa?

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
Nothing. Why do you ask?

Your fake monkey history has never been a compelling argument.
I agree. Your monkey history has always been based on fraud and insecurity.

• Thanks
Nothing. Why do you ask?

Africa had to teach them to take baths and how to read. You think that means theyre doing better than Africa?
Africa hasn't taught anything since we left it thousands of years ago. It turned into hell after we were gone.

Africa hasn't taught anything since we left it thousands of years ago.
Africa taught whites how bath, listen to music, read, math, science, etc etc etc etc. No wonder european have not been able to do anything original besides molesting dolphins.

• Thanks

Nothing. Why do you ask?

No you don't. You cry all the time about the government. And your romanticized version of history is a joke.

Nothing. Why do you ask?

That's because they're stealing from Africa.

Africa hasn't taught anything since we left it thousands of years ago. It turned into hell after we were gone.

Fake news. Face the facts junior, you've been living a lie.

Last edited:
The reality, and I mentioned it in the other thread, is that most Blacks in America who call themselves African American have more in common with a white man from Wyoming than they do with any African landing here just a few years out of Africa, or Africa, for that matter. They're American. Not African.

But yeah. We have many true Africans who enjoy American citizenship, a growing number, these are the people who are truly going back to Africa. Africa is a nice place. And it truly is their birth place, or their parents' birth place, so they are true Africans, and they are who we'd correctly refer to as African Americans, if we're going to be intellectually honest about it.

The use of the phrase African American, for most blacks in America, is silly and nonsensical.

Anyway. So, far as the videos, I'm not sitting through 40 minutes of it, sorry. Cut it down to under 8 minutes and maybe I'll give it a shot.

Yes...we are American......but not American LIKE YOU. That is what you keep forgetting. Just because we are all American does not mean we have a lot in common. A person growing up on 6 mile in Detroit is not going to have a lot in common with a person who grows up Casper, Wyoming. However, you do make a good point in separating black culture from "African culture". Black culture....and all its perceived issues and problems, was created in America as a reaction to or in emulation of parts of white culture. Its a byproduct of AMERICAN racism.
Describe the black culture that was created out of racism from whites.

Here is another brother who moved to Ghana. When people tell blacks that they should move back to Africa....they are hoping and praying that such people are totally miserable so that they would then appreciate life under white supremacy as being greatly superior to life in Africa (which is...by the way...still under white supremacy globally). Those that want blacks to move back to Africa are looking to experience schandenfreude. They want blacks to suffer and cry uncle and come back to America humbled and accepting of being disrespected and treated as low IQ violent people in America and see slavery as a "benefit" that freed blacks from the hell of being in Africa.

No I want you all to leave and to stay gone. I truly don't give a shit what happens once you are gone...

The reality, and I mentioned it in the other thread, is that most Blacks in America who call themselves African American have more in common with a white man from Wyoming than they do with any African landing here just a few years out of Africa, or Africa, for that matter. They're American. Not African.

But yeah. We have many true Africans who enjoy American citizenship, a growing number, these are the people who are truly going back to Africa. Africa is a nice place. And it truly is their birth place, or their parents' birth place, so they are true Africans, and they are who we'd correctly refer to as African Americans, if we're going to be intellectually honest about it.

The use of the phrase African American, for most blacks in America, is silly and nonsensical.

Anyway. So, far as the videos, I'm not sitting through 40 minutes of it, sorry. Cut it down to under 8 minutes and maybe I'll give it a shot.

Yes...we are American......but not American LIKE YOU. That is what you keep forgetting. Just because we are all American does not mean we have a lot in common. A person growing up on 6 mile in Detroit is not going to have a lot in common with a person who grows up Casper, Wyoming. However, you do make a good point in separating black culture from "African culture". Black culture....and all its perceived issues and problems, was created in America as a reaction to or in emulation of parts of white culture. Its a byproduct of AMERICAN racism.
Ask the white boys that beat and tortured the Black enslaved for practicing their religion and speaking their African languages.

Last edited:
  • Thanks

Ask the white boys that beat and tortured the Black enslaved for practicing their religion and speaking their languages.
They are dead

Forum List

Back