African Americans living in Africa

AKIP

VIP Member
Jun 23, 2017
I have to say that I loved this couple the first time I watched one of their videos. My fiance (now wife) spent time in Ghana like this couple, but not for as long and before we had children. They both reek positive vibrations and their videos makes me long to go back to Africa too.

When people say...."Go back to Africa".....some are.

Here is another brother who moved to Ghana. When people tell blacks that they should move back to Africa....they are hoping and praying that such people are totally miserable so that they would then appreciate life under white supremacy as being greatly superior to life in Africa (which is...by the way...still under white supremacy globally). Those that want blacks to move back to Africa are looking to experience schandenfreude. They want blacks to suffer and cry uncle and come back to America humbled and accepting of being disrespected and treated as low IQ violent people in America and see slavery as a "benefit" that freed blacks from the hell of being in Africa.

Here is another brother who moved to Ghana. When people tell blacks that they should move back to Africa....they are hoping and praying that such people are totally miserable so that they would then appreciate life under white supremacy as being greatly superior to life in Africa (which is...by the way...still under white supremacy globally). Those that want blacks to move back to Africa looking to experience schandenfreude. They want blacks to suffer and cry uncle and come back to America humbled and accepting being disrespected and treated as low IQ violent people in America.

:lol:

They want blacks to suffer and cry uncle and come back to America humbled and accepting of being disrespected and treated as low IQ violent people in America and see slavery as a "benefit" that freed blacks from the hell of being in Africa.
American blacks would not last a week in Africa before they died, because there isn't any welfare, food stamps, or section 8 housing, and they can't just lay around all day smoking weed and playing video games. ... :cool:

If AKIP went to Africa, would they look at him like a victim they way he does? :dunno:

The reality, and I mentioned it in the other thread, is that most Blacks in America who call themselves African American have more in common with a white man from Wyoming than they do with any African landing here just a few years out of Africa, or Africa, for that matter. They're American. Not African.

But yeah. We have many true Africans who enjoy American citizenship, a growing number, these are the people who are truly going back to Africa. Africa is a nice place. And it truly is their birth place, or their parents' birth place, so they are true Africans, and they are who we'd correctly refer to as African Americans, if we're going to be intellectually honest about it.

The use of the phrase African American, for most blacks in America, is silly and nonsensical.

Anyway. So, far as the videos, I'm not sitting through 40 minutes of it, sorry. Cut it down to under 8 minutes and maybe I'll give it a shot.

Last edited:
They want blacks to suffer and cry uncle and come back to America humbled and accepting of being disrespected and treated as low IQ violent people in America and see slavery as a "benefit" that freed blacks from the hell of being in Africa.
American blacks would not last a week in Africa before they died, because there isn't any welfare, food stamps, or section 8 housing, and they can't just lay around all day smoking weed and playing video games. ... :cool:

You read like a very low IQ individual.....and or a racist. The last video I posted is of a guy from Brooklyn who has been living in Ghana.....which last I checked was indeed in Africa.....since 1999 and owns his own business. However, I KNOW you did not watch any of the videos.......you are too comfortable in your ignorance to threaten it by watching something that could create an epiphany.

You read like a very low IQ individual.....and or a racist. The last video I posted is of a guy from Brooklyn who has been living in Ghana.....which last I checked was indeed in Africa.....since 1999 and owns his own business. However, I KNOW you did not watch any of the videos.......you are too comfortable in your ignorance to threaten it by watching something that could create an epiphany.
If you had any self awareness you would despise yourself ;)

I have a good friend from Ghana who works as a medical profession at the local VA hospital.

He told me that whenever he hears blacks talking about going back to Africa he just laughs. .... :cool:

The reality, and I mentioned it in the other thread, is that most Blacks in America who call themselves African American have more in common with a white man from Wyoming than they do with any African landing here just a few years out of Africa, or Africa, for that matter. They're American. Not African.

But yeah. We have many true Africans who enjoy American citizenship, a growing number, these are the people who are truly going back to Africa. Africa is a nice place. And it truly is their birth place, or their parents' birth place, so they are true Africans, and they are who we'd correctly refer to as African Americans, if we're going to be intellectually honest about it.

The use of the phrase African American, for most blacks in America, is silly and nonsensical.

Anyway. So, far as the videos, I'm not sitting through 40 minutes of it, sorry. Cut it down to under 8 minutes and maybe I'll give it a shot.

Yes...we are American......but not American LIKE YOU. That is what you keep forgetting. Just because we are all American does not mean we have a lot in common. A person growing up on 6 mile in Detroit is not going to have a lot in common with a person who grows up Casper, Wyoming. However, you do make a good point in separating black culture from "African culture". Black culture....and all its perceived issues and problems, was created in America as a reaction to or in emulation of parts of white culture. Its a byproduct of AMERICAN racism.

I have a good friend from Ghana who works as a medical profession at the local VA hospital.

He told me that whenever he hears blacks talking about going back to Africa he just laughs. .... :cool:

Yep.....I know people like that myself. I also know of Ghanaians and other Africans who wonder why more African Americans don't come to Africa.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
I have to say that I loved this couple the first time I watched one of their videos. My fiance (now wife) spent time in Ghana like this couple, but not for as long and before we had children. They both reek positive vibrations and their videos makes me long to go back to Africa too.

When people say...."Go back to Africa".....some are.

When you go back to Africa, take as many bruthaz as you can. I'll even help you all pack.

Yes...we are American......but not American LIKE YOU. That is what you keep forgetting. Just because we are all American does not mean we have a lot in common. A person growing up on 6 mile in Detroit is not going to have a lot in common with a person who grows up Casper, Wyoming. However, you do make a good point in separating black culture from "African culture". Black culture....and all its perceived issues and problems, was created in America as a reaction to or in emulation of parts of white culture. Its a byproduct of AMERICAN racism.

It's actually a product of the monetary policy.

I'm of Cherokee origin, myself. But I had a single European ancestor that came over in 1626 who became part of the original, pre-American colonies. I guess they mated with the natives there inwhat later became Virginia, over time. In my line, they apparantly kept doing it. Turns out that it's the female side that passes on the genes. My grandmother looked darned near full blood, nose and everything. Her mom was of primary Cherokee origin. As was her grandmother. That's likely why it's so prominent in me. Any European I have in me is likely since diluted over time.

I don't particularly consider myself caucasian. Not really. But, I have to consider myself American. I'm a native, for the most part.

It's kind of why I get to quietly chuckling when my fellow black American peers refer to everyone as "you whites" Odd, thats it's just assumed so arbitrarily.

Last edited:
Anyway. I did watch that one video you posted. The third one. The one about moving to Africa. It was interesting.

Yep.....I know people like that myself. I also know of Ghanaians and other Africans who wonder why more African Americans don't come to Africa.
Except sunni's friend is in Boko Haram.

It's actually a product of the monetary policy.

I'm of Cherokee origin, myself. But I had a single European ancestor that came over in 1626 who became part of the original, pre-American colonies. I guess they mated with the natives there inwhat later became Virginia, over time. In my line, they apparantly kept doing it. Turns out that it's the female side that passes on the genes. My grandmother looked darned near full blood, nose and everything. Her mom was of primary Cherokee origin. As was her grandmother. That's likely why it's so prominent in me. Any European I have in me is likely since diluted over time.

I don't particularly consider myself caucasian. Not really. But, I have to consider myself American. I'm a native, for the most part.

It's kind of why I get to quietly chuckling when my fellow black American peers refer to everyone as "you whites" Odd, thats it's just assumed so arbitrarily.

What gives me a chuckle is how you think what you think matters in regards to what we think. Cool...seeing yourself as an American works for you. Leave it at that. Don't try to force what works for you upon me. If you want to see me and define me as American.....knock yourself out. I see myself as an African (biologically) and American culturally. African meaning that my phenotype was designed by Africa.

nd fro eirpans.

Whites don't get to tell us who we are.

I doubt that. That's why we have the Leon Sullivan Summits between Africans and African Americans every 2 years..

We don't do that here. So there goes your theory.

A bunch of ignorant whites circle jerking .

Forum List

Back