Acosta erupts & resigns

clinton-rape-meme.jpg

The Heroes of the left are DIRTBAGS.

Idiot, just because some meme claims something on the internetz doesn't mean it's true.
BS..............Clinton in early law days got off a sex offender and was later laughing about how she got him off..........The meme happens to be true...

MORON.
When did I do that...............LOL
Uh...what? Your response makes no sense whatsoever.

Now, dont you think we should get to the bottom of the actual answer to the question posed to epstein?

Haha, nope. One mention of it and you derail.

Of course we can discuss clinton's relationship with epstein. Its literally been the topic of 90% of this thread's posts. Gonna throw a little fit, because its not 100%? Tough.
I'm calling out the issue that the dude was a big Dem money roll supporter..........and that the DA was ...........well a DEM............and as people like you go Acosta is evil..............where is that outrage to association with Big Dems like Billy Boy Clinton..............who according to the evidence cited in the book flew with him about 27 times...........Yet their official statement is 4 times..............

Why are they lying ...........hmmmm.........if the flight documents from the book are correct........Easy to investigate that...........and find the truth. You are for the Truth now aren't you.................hmmmm

poor thing.
Walking eagle don't you get tired of spouting all this bs? When the history of the GOP is written, there will be a chapter covering 25 years titled the "BUT HILLARY YEARS" where the only response to any question asked of a right winger was 'BUT HILLARY" It didn't matter if the question was "how are you today?", or "do you think it might rain?", the answer was always "BUT HILLARY"

clinton-rape-meme.jpg

The Heroes of the left are DIRTBAGS.

Idiot, just because some meme claims something on the internetz doesn't mean it's true.
BS..............Clinton in early law days got off a sex offender and was later laughing about how she got him off..........The meme happens to be true...

MORON.
When did I do that...............LOL
Uh...what? Your response makes no sense whatsoever.

Now, dont you think we should get to the bottom of the actual answer to the question posed to epstein?

Haha, nope. One mention of it and you derail.

Of course we can discuss clinton's relationship with epstein. Its literally been the topic of 90% of this thread's posts. Gonna throw a little fit, because its not 100%? Tough.
I'm calling out the issue that the dude was a big Dem money roll supporter..........and that the DA was ...........well a DEM............and as people like you go Acosta is evil..............where is that outrage to association with Big Dems like Billy Boy Clinton..............who according to the evidence cited in the book flew with him about 27 times...........Yet their official statement is 4 times..............

Why are they lying ...........hmmmm.........if the flight documents from the book are correct........Easy to investigate that...........and find the truth. You are for the Truth now aren't you.................hmmmm

poor thing.
Walking eagle don't you get tired of spouting all this bs? When the history of the GOP is written, there will be a chapter covering 25 years titled the "BUT HILLARY YEARS" where the only response to any question asked of a right winger was 'BUT HILLARY" It didn't matter if the question was "how are you today?", or "do you think it might rain?", the answer was always "BUT HILLARY"
I provided articles backing up my claims............so blow me lib.......

But Hillary.................But BILLY BOY................in this case........and yeah..........she did get off a perverted sex offender early in her career.........

:1peleas:

Forum List

Back