I used to be a democrat, and then I did my history.

You don't need to do much historical studies.

Look how loony these fucking sociopaths are right this very minute....

If you can still call yourself a democrook after that, you belong in an asylum with them.

giphy.gif

Now, let's watch as the racist left mock this minority.

No mockery, and I didn't watch the video. If Mr. Owens looked at the present, rather than the past, he would see that the 55 members of the Congressional Black Caucus are Democrats. They don't stand apart, they are part of the current Democrat Party, which helped them win their elections. He would also see the Democratic Party, and NGOs, doing all they can to stop the voter-suppression tactics of the Republican Party - efforts that target African-Americans and other minorities.

Assuming that "used to be a Democrat" means he has a new party affiliation, I hope his efforts are successful in bringing about changes for the better in his new party.

like Abe Lincoln & other US presidents, Hitler used war as a tool to achieve his goals. it's just that he wasn't as successful.

No mockery, and I didn't watch the video. If Mr. Owens looked at the present, rather than the past, he would see that the 55 members of the Congressional Black Caucus are Democrats. They don't stand apart, they are part of the current Democrat Party, which helped them win their elections. He would also see the Democratic Party, and NGOs, doing all they can to stop the voter-suppression tactics of the Republican Party - efforts that target African-Americans and other minorities.

Assuming that "used to be a Democrat" means he has a new party affiliation, I hope his efforts are successful in bringing about changes for the better in his new party.

What voter suppression ?

"Liberty cannot be preserved without a general knowledge among the people, who have a right, from the frame of their nature, to knowledge, as their great Creator, who does nothing in vain, has given them understandings, and a desire to know; but besides this, they have a right, an indisputable, unalienable, indefeasible, divine right to that most dreaded and envied kind of knowledge, I mean, of the characters and conduct of their rulers." - Donald Trump...quoting John Adams

BLM routinely conduct "consciousness raising" seminars, just like Alinsky used to do. the Nazi roots of the american left!

only an idiot would think someone is a racist merely for recognizing that your point is idiotic.

If you had done your history on the democratic party you would KNOW that they started as pro-slavery white christians and changed during the 1950's and 60's as the REAL RACISTS left the dem party and became republicans.

Tell me, moron, how can you believe BOTH
1. that the dem party is made up of blacks and minorities
and
2. they are racists against themselves.

THAT is why you are a conservative republican. It has nothing to do with color or race. It is ALL ignorance and stupidity.

Hitler and Goebels were big fans of Gone With The Wind.

i thought you should know! THE NAZI LEFT!

Hitler said in one speech he wanted to emulate how America genocided Native Americans

brothers and sisters: let me clarify this shit. i'll be very clear. when making comparisons, you have to identify both similarities and differences to better understand on both sides. Andrew Jackson's Trail Of Tears inspired the holocaust. slave camps in the deep south inspired Hitler concentration camps. both atrocities lasted many years. its so similar that its pretty clear one was inspired by the other, and there's no running away from that!

only an idiot would think someone is a racist merely for recognizing that your point is idiotic.

If you had done your history on the democratic party you would KNOW that they started as pro-slavery white christians and changed during the 1950's and 60's as the REAL RACISTS left the dem party and became republicans.

and

THAT is why you are a conservative republican. It has nothing to do with color or race. It is ALL ignorance and stupidity.

How about pictures?

CabriniGreen2005.jpg

I used to be a democrat, and then I did my history.

This title says it all. Most Democrats are brought up in an environment of group-think (or non-think). A few are able to break these intellectual chains and achieve self-think. The majority are not.

as the REAL RACISTS left the dem party and became republicans.

Not entirely accurate. Many of the racist changed their position, like Gov. Wallace for example. Many of them didn't change their position and were still elected. It was the voters in the former Democrats stronghold states in the South that voted in the Republicans over a period of time.

and

Basically.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

I used to be a Democrat myself...until early on in the Obamaggot regime when I had enough brains to see they turned into the most arrogantly PC-crazed, race-baiting, America-bashing, white-bashing, Islam-fellating exercise in vengeful, hateful negativity about this country and the white working class I've ever seen. Now I want liberals destroyed as much as they want us white males destroyed.

Forum List

Back