Simply MAGA! Trump South Carolina Crowd Erupts in Loud “F*** Joe Biden!” Chants as Protesters Removed From Rally

MAGA Macho Man

Diamond Member
Apr 19, 2022
Linear Time
Anti-Trump protestors wanting to start trouble have absolutely zero business being at a Trump rally. Trump rallies are for American Patriots who honor the Constitution and American Flag. What a beautiful sight to behold as these troublemakers were shown the door.

Anti-Trump protestors wanting to start trouble have absolutely zero business being at a Trump rally. Trump rallies are for American Patriots who honor the Constitution and American Flag. What a beautiful sight to behold as these troublemakers were shown the door.

Well, they're haters. They believe they have the right to hate when and where they want to.

Glad they were shown the door. Hope it was done without the kid gloves, but I know Trump's security were very mannerly.

Anti Trump haters.....this way please :04:

Vkj1O5j.gif

Odd how there's no video...

Could it be that gateway pundit is lying?

As usual?

Ya….free speech and all that…

Ya….free speech and all that…

I'm pretty sure there was something else that happened that got them kicked out. I'm not sure what, but I don't think that it would have happened if all they were doing was shouting that they hated Trump or something.

Forum List

Back