Acosta erupts & resigns

Hallelujah!! One more down! Should have never been appointed!!! Chop chop chop and soon the big one goes down too!!!

Acosta out as Trump Labor secretary

"Erupts?" I heard it was more like Trump fired him (asked him to resign).

One of the biggest differences between Trump and Obama is that Trump fires the people who don't live up to their expectations whereas Obama promoted them.

The other biggest problem for Trump is that he has few people to choose from to fill positions who are not known corrupt, Deep State, or Insider Obama and/or Hillary Chronys.
Here he is erupting, after Trump speaks at the start

Trump derangement syndrome... again

there's something fishy going on! something's going on out there. there's something going on!

Hallelujah!! One more down! Should have never been appointed!!! Chop chop chop and soon the big one goes down too!!!

One of the biggest differences between Trump and Obama is that Trump fires the people who don't live up to their expectations whereas Obama promoted them.

The other biggest problem for Trump is that he has few people to choose from to fill positions who are not known corrupt, Deep State, or Insider Obama and/or Hillary Chronys.
Yep...the trumpster sure is being super cautious about the whole epstein thing.... Hmmm....
I don't see Bill Clinton saying much. He is neck deep in this.

When did I do that...............LOL
Uh...what? Your response makes no sense whatsoever.

Now, dont you think we should get to the bottom of the actual answer to the question posed to epstein?

Haha, nope. One mention of it and you derail.

Of course we can discuss clinton's relationship with epstein. Its literally been the topic of 90% of this thread's posts. Gonna throw a little fit, because its not 100%? Tough.
I'm calling out the issue that the dude was a big Dem money roll supporter..........and that the DA was ...........well a DEM............and as people like you go Acosta is evil..............where is that outrage to association with Big Dems like Billy Boy Clinton..............who according to the evidence cited in the book flew with him about 27 times...........Yet their official statement is 4 times..............

Why are they lying ...........hmmmm.........if the flight documents from the book are correct........Easy to investigate that...........and find the truth. You are for the Truth now aren't you.................hmmmm

poor thing.

what-the-hellare-4-0fmy-my-rape-victims-doing-here-29487072.png

Facts help me sleep at night.

Are you fucking serious? You are one of the craziest bullshit peddlers on this website. Your little politico squerell brain wouldn't know facts if they hit you in the face with a 2x4.

Here in this thread you are again spreading some bullshit Acosta was trying to peddle to save his ass while THE FACTS are that he cut Epstein a very speacial sweetheart deal. THE FACT that he now resigned is basically an admission of guilt.

Last edited:

Yep...the trumpster sure is being super cautious about the whole epstein thing.... Hmmm....
I don't see Bill Clinton saying much. He is neck deep in this.
Maybe so...

where is that outrage to association with Big Dems like Billy Boy Clinton..
Again..that is literally the topic of 90% of the posts in this thread. Are you flummoxed as to why a sitting president might get more coverage than a former president? Well, dude, you're going to have to figure that one out by your big boy self.

Acosta resigned and he is going to be a witness, and he will show that Mueller is involved in this Intel/Epstein traffic up to his eye balls. Mueller coming before congress will be a shitshow compared to this and this is blowing up in their faces

Bkqz8SUCUAAmm2j.jpg

It's going to be wonderful as this show unfolds.

:popcorn:

Acosta resigned and he is going to be a witness, and he will show that Mueller is involved in this Intel/Epstein traffic up to his eye balls. Mueller coming before congress will be a shitshow compared to this and this is blowing up in their faces

View attachment 269265

That would be quite a sight. Ya gotta wonder how many rich asshole pedophiles are scrambling right now to cover their tracks.

View attachment 269265

That would be quite a sight. Ya gotta wonder how many rich asshole pedophiles are scrambling right now to cover their tracks.
Even rich perverted presidents like Trump

View attachment 269265

Has anyone here even considered that Acosta, being forced into this deal, may have intentionally mishandled the case in order to give the plaintiffs cause for retrial?

More pathways to Epstein and his handlers are opening.

Jeffrey Epstein’s New Mexico ranch linked to investigation

Has anyone here even considered that Acosta, being forced into this deal, may have intentionally mishandled the case in order to give the plaintiffs cause for retrial?
No. Acosta has been backed up several times by literally everyone that matters, on both sides of the aisle. That's the crazy thing, here.

Forum List

Back