Abortion = Social JUSTICE?

That Planned Parenthood's primary objective is to increase abortion rates, to nearly 33% of the female population.
LOL!! You are as whacked as Alli Baba!

I hope you two never have children together. :lol:
You are the one donating your hard-earned money to an organization you seem to know little about...
:cuckoo:

I certainly learned nothing about it from you. I think I'll go write them another check tonight seeing as they have to put up with a lot of crap from propagandists like you and Baba and Swizzle Stix.

where do they get these figures of 1 in 3?
It is a prediction. I quote...

Abortions are very common. In fact, more than 1 out of 3 women in the U.S. have an abortion by the time they are 45 years old.
It is a projection based off of limited data, a projection of the long-term success of the abortion movement. This, roughly stated, is their goal; for roughly 33% of American women to have abortions.

That entire page is designed to encourage women to have abortions (It's common, everyone is doing it, it's safe, don't believe the lies about psychological trauma). You have to be blinded by ideology to not see it.
"Roughly stated" LOL! You are so full of shit your eyes have turned brown.

One thing I don't doubt, if it ever becomes possible for men to get pregnant and you find yourself in a predicament, you'll be the first to going crying to PP for help. :lol:
Tell me, do women spontaneously become pregnant? Like magic? If so, that must suck.

Last I checked, and I'm quite new at this ;), a lot of sweaty, deep penetration and exchange of bodily fluids is required...

lobbying as the NRA lobbying or the catholic charities lobbying is common and done by all non profits i would venture to say... lobbying is not against the law, sadly!

Why on earth is it sad that people can petition their representatives to actually represent them?

One thing I don't doubt, if it ever becomes possible for men to get pregnant and you find yourself in a predicament, you'll be the first to going crying to PP for help. :lol:

I highly doubt that. Principles dont change in circumstances. Those protecting innocent life, protect innocenet life. Those who seek true freedom take responsibility for their actions. Even if things might not be ideal.

You seem to have the opinion that everyone who has principles is a hypocrite. Why is that?

I certainly learned nothing about it from you. I think I'll go write them another check tonight seeing as they have to put up with a lot of crap from propagandists like you and Baba and Swizzle Stix.

Of all the things in the world you could use your money for, you want to use it to kill babies?

You, of course, have to make your own choice on the matter. But I cant imagine why you'd want that blood on your hands.

But what do I know? Im just one of those crazy people who thinks life is sacred.

I highly doubt that. Principles dont change in circumstances. Those protecting innocent life, protect innocenet life. Those who seek true freedom take responsibility for their actions. Even if things might not be ideal.

You seem to have the opinion that everyone who has principles is a hypocrite. Why is that?
Allow me to answer.

Because those with strong principles humiliate, on a deep psychological level, those without principles. This is why many delight in the corrupt priest, the perverted volunteer, the sadistic soldier.

I'm no angel...by all means. But infanticide, and its cousin, abortion, just feels so wrong, on a primal level. I won't go along with it. It's a completely irrational reason, but I don't care.

Last edited:

Of all the things in the world you could use your money for, you want to use it to kill babies?

You, of course, have to make your own choice on the matter. But I cant imagine why you'd want that blood on your hands.

But what do I know? Im just one of those crazy people who thinks life is sacred.
When you start calling fetuses children you lose your argument.
And yes you are crazy and lack respect for life.

When you deny that babies are babies before they are born, you lose your argument. The second the egg and sperm unite, there is a new life. A living being who is not the mother nor the father. To pretend as though this is some lifeless thing is absurd.

How do you lack respect for life by protecting it? Your accusation makes no rational sense.

Why are personal responsibility and life such a horrible thing to you?

When we are able to yank a fetus out of a woman and grow it into an infant inside an artificial womb, will you then admit it is a child? We will see artificial womb technology in our lifetimes.

How would you feel about the mass-production of human fetuses in-vitro to provide the raw resources for an organ factory?

*doubling the amount of my donation to PP due to increased awareness of crazy fanatics out there in the world.*

That's right. Anyone who dares to stand up for babies is obviously nuts.
:cuckoo:

When we are able to yank a fetus out of a woman and grow it into an infant inside an artificial womb, will you then admit it is a child? We will see artificial womb technology in our lifetimes.

How would you feel about the mass-production of human fetuses in-vitro to provide the raw resources for an organ factory?

We can do that now.

We can do that now.
Really? I've yet to read of anyone grown from zygote-to-baby in a lab or hospital setting, outside of the mother? I mean, I'm talking about the full-monty here.

Think this;
focus_artificial_womb.jpg

Last edited:
I'm thinking test tube babies.

They start out of the womb, then go back to finish.

I'm thinking test tube babies.

They start out of the womb, then go back to finish.
Look at the bright side of artificial womb technology...it truly frees the woman!

Instead of sexual education, we can surgically harvest the ovaries of all young women and freeze down their eggs. Then, they can have sex as much as they want without fear of pregnancy.

When the woman decides to have a child, she can defrost an egg, mix it with the sperm of her choice, and plop it into an artificial womb for 9 months. Voila! No labor pains, no risk of mother's death, no hindrance to career, and no restrictions on sex.

We all know how much happiness promiscuity brings to those who indulge in it...

Forum List

Back