The Evolution of Flesh

RodISHI

Platinum Member
Nov 29, 2008
Willow's "worm food" phrase and JB's avatar inspired this animation this morning..... It is all a person of merely flesh and bones has to look forward to..

AnimationevolutionofFlesh.gif

Willow's "worm food" phrase and JB's avatar inspired this animation this morning..... It is all a person of merely flesh and bones has to look forward to..

AnimationevolutionofFlesh.gif

Okay. Now is there some point you're trying to make?

That's why when I die I'm going to be made into one of those big plastic paper weights and then put into a air tight coffin that is filled with bug killer. Then I will be encased into concrete and laid to rest in the ice cap of the North Pole. Then as I sit around and play solitare I can be singing that little tune you hear on TV now and then, "Ain't no bugs on me, Ain't no bugs on me. There may be bugs on some of you mugs but there ain't no bugs on me!":lol:

Okay. Now is there some point you're trying to make?
Do I need to make a point?

It would be nice if you're going to start a thread. Otherwise it just clutters up the category.
There is a lot of clutter on here granted. Most generally all the talk is "clutter" in this forum. A picture is worth a thousand words. Much easier than trying to discuss ones faith on here or play the trolls game of why, what and/or how can you be a Believer.

Did you mean that as a question?

Enjoy life while you are alive.

I think belief in an afterlife just reveals an inability to cope with death.

I think the inability for anyone that cannot understand that there is life after death and that the spiritual world is very real creates very bitter and nasty humans. We all have our own opinions, certain understanding, blessings or curses.

I think the inability for anyone that cannot understand that there is life after death and that the spiritual world is very real creates very bitter and nasty humans. We all have our own opinions, certain understanding, blessings or curses.
The inability to prove that there is life after death and that the spiritual world is very real has certainly vexed quite a few on this board and made them very bitter and nasty.

The inability to prove that there is life after death and that the spiritual world is very real has certainly vexed quite a few on this board and made them very bitter and nasty.
It does go both ways. Although even the Indians had seen the Great White Spirit long before the explorers come along. If one does not believe that it is there problem not mine. It does not have to be proven on some Internet forum board.

That's why when I die I'm going to be made into one of those big plastic paper weights and then put into a air tight coffin that is filled with bug killer. Then I will be encased into concrete and laid to rest in the ice cap of the North Pole. Then as I sit around and play solitare I can be singing that little tune you hear on TV now and then, "Ain't no bugs on me, Ain't no bugs on me. There may be bugs on some of you mugs but there ain't no bugs on me!":lol:
Don't you laugh when the hearse goes by
'Cause you might be the next to die

They'll wrap you up in a big white sheet
From your head down to your feet

They put you into a wooden box,
And cover you over with dirt and rocks.

It's not so bad for the first few weeks
Until your coffin begins to leak.

The worms crawl in, the worms crawl out
The worms play pinochle on your snout

They eat your eyes, they eat your nose
They eat the jelly between your toes

They eat your clothes, they eat your hat
They crawl in skinny, and crawl out fat

Your teeth fall in and your eyes pop out,
Your brains come trickling down your snout.

Then you turn disgustingly green
Your skin as slimy as whipping cream.

So next time you see the hearse go by
Watch out!
You may be the next (pause)
To (pause)
Die!

We don't understand that 'fact'? Do demonstrate it and enlighten us

Certainly explains their reactions when their fairy tales are questioned

We don't understand that 'fact'? Do demonstrate it and enlighten us

Certainly explains their reactions when their fairy tales are questioned
You are such a troll. Since I am such a "bitch" as you put it so nicely in your PM's to me, why do you keep following me around?

skeleton.gif

And? You honestly think atheists are ignorant of death?

Last edited:
skeleton.gif

Not at all. Ignorant of what a spirit is. If one cannot understand what a spirit is they cannot understand what God is. So for some like the twerp that keeps following me around they would prefer to attempt to disprove rather than actually just leave it alone and live and let live. Even many who believe there is a God and/or believe in/on Jesus do not know or understand that spirit.

skeleton.gif

Not at all. Ignorant of what a spirit is. If one cannot understand what a spirit is they cannot understand what God is. So for some like the twerp that keeps following me around they would prefer to attempt to disprove rather than actually just leave it alone and live and let live. Even many who believe there is a God and/or believe in/on Jesus do not know or understand that spirit.
Spirit (noun):
1.the vital principle or animating force within living things
2.the general atmosphere of a place or situation and the effect that it has on people; "the feel of the city excited him"; "a clergyman improved the tone of the meeting"; "it had the smell of treason"
3.a fundamental emotional and activating principle determining one's character
4.any incorporeal supernatural being that can become visible (or audible) to human beings
5.emotional state: the state of a person's emotions (especially with regard to pleasure or dejection); "his emotional state depended on her opinion"; "he was in good spirits"; "his spirit rose"
6.intent: the intended meaning of a communication
7.liveliness: animation and energy in action or expression; "it was a heavy play and the actors tried in vain to give life to it"
8.infuse with spirit; "The company spirited him up"
9.heart: an inclination or tendency of a certain kind; "he had a change of heart"

If we assume the first definition, spirit can be killed, and Earth's spirit can be killed with well-placed nuclear weapons.

The fourth definition is neither provable nor disprovable, and so useless to any objective discussion.

All the other definitions can be modified by environment and/or psychiatric chems.

Last edited:
Don't you laugh when the hearse goes by
'Cause you might be the next to die

They'll wrap you up in a big white sheet
From your head down to your feet

They put you into a wooden box,
And cover you over with dirt and rocks.

It's not so bad for the first few weeks
Until your coffin begins to leak.

The worms crawl in, the worms crawl out
The worms play pinochle on your snout

They eat your eyes, they eat your nose
They eat the jelly between your toes

They eat your clothes, they eat your hat
They crawl in skinny, and crawl out fat

Your teeth fall in and your eyes pop out,
Your brains come trickling down your snout.

Then you turn disgustingly green
Your skin as slimy as whipping cream.

So next time you see the hearse go by
Watch out!
You may be the next (pause)
To (pause)
Die!

I haven't heard this little ditty since I was in grade school. We used to sing it all the time on the playground... Thanks for the stroll down memory lane.

Life is a prelude to eternity. How do you want to spend eternity?

Life is a prelude to eternity. How do you want to spend eternity?
Is your post is a prelude to your telling me once again that I'm going to rot in hell?

Forum List

Back