Aborted fetus = Lucky bastard?

So you're saying that it's not okay for this Mani person to call me a c**t, etc because of his stance on abortion, but that your own stance makes it perfectly okay for you to do so?

? ? Vaginal 3D glasses ? ?

To be fair, I've never seen Manifold call anyone that.

You're probably right but it's often hard to tell what one means on a message board. For instance, if I'm reading Shogun right, not only does he believe that he as a man gets to decide if a woman will give birth or not, he also seems to believe that as a man he gets to decide if women will be offended or not.

Being offended, like being consistent, is your own choice. Clearly, addressing misogyny is tempered by how much ass has been kissed.

oh, and luvprgrl makes an appearane. yay. Does your PO know you are online, dude? I kinda figured you'd be restricted a bit after falling for Dateline's To Catch A Predator ruse for a second time.

I see I was correct.

You live in a sad world if you think double entendres are misogynist while insisting that it is the fault of women that men abandon their children is not.

I hope no one ever flirts with you, even in fun. I'm pretty sure you'll have them brought up on charges.

Edit: I meant in real life, though I'm pretty sure you'll not have to worry about that.

Your opinion, thankfully, is about as universal as your standards are consistent. I mean, of COURSE any man who dares to see equality beyond your vaginal double standard is worse than a guy referring to you by woman supporting names like box, snatch, etc..

It's cool, Ravi.. I've never been the type to flirt with anonymous bitches* online anyway.

* Of course I realize you'll use this vocab like chicken little used his sky observation. I'm probably not poking fun at your laughable application of rationalized excuses for acceptable misogyny.

is it really harassment when you reply on your own volition?

of course it is.

:rolleyes:

Being offended, like being consistent, is your own choice. Clearly, addressing misogyny is tempered by how much ass has been kissed.

oh, and luvprgrl makes an appearane. yay. Does your PO know you are online, dude? I kinda figured you'd be restricted a bit after falling for Dateline's To Catch A Predator ruse for a second time.

without a quote, I doubt anyone knows what you are talking about, well, even with a quote, they wouldnt either.

Or do you think Im that famous here? I guess you have more of an inferiority complex than I realized.

without a quote, I doubt anyone knows what you are talking about, well, even with a quote, they wouldnt either.

Or do you think Im that famous here? I guess you have more of an inferiority complex than I realized.

Im pretty sure your status as a worthwhile poster is on every radar that is familiar with your usual drive by flatulence.

Only famous from your dateline footage, dude. I've got a bet going to see if you get nabbed for a third time.

:rofl:

Not a bad point. IMO, the repeated attempt to harass anyone in this manner is a reflection on the patheticness of the poster doing it.

:cool:

the patheticness, eh?

:thup:

again, is it necessarily an attempt of harassment when you choose to reply? I mean, I thought I was fucking some other chick last night but I guess I drove to your town, sat you, kicking and screaming, in front of the cpu, forced your hands to type on the keyboard and made you respond to this thread. silly me.

I guess "patheticness" also applies to the drama queen facet of your mulitple personality disorder.

Ravir, I hope you are having a great weekend.

Here. Enjoy a nice picture of some cute puppies.

yellow_labrador_retriever_puppies_for_sale_0314.jpg

if a cheribum is a baby angel then by logic wouldn't that mean that people can go to heaven without choosing christ? babies aren't even concious of their own hands when they're born, let alone jesus christ's pressense and awesomeness...

People don't turn into angels. Angels are a separate race, or lifeform.

i was gonna point that out too but I started pondering whose baby soul it could have been that was stationed at the garden of eden.

So he drove out the man; and he placed at the east of the garden of Eden Cherubims, and a flaming sword which turned every way, to keep the way of the tree of life.

(I bet they are really Jedi)

well, I dunno about all that but I agree they certainly are not baby human souls.

But, very "The Prophecy"'ish in conjecture.

p44a.jpg

Forum List

Back