Aborted fetus = Lucky bastard?

What's more, they actually are on the earth with us. We're supposed to treat strangers with consideration, because you never know when one might be an angel...which I have always found sort of fascinating.

:rofl:

Never stand up in court. Quotes can be edited by the quoter sweatheart.

Yes they can. But it must have showed up in other poster's email notifications too.
Regardless, you know what you posted and I know I'm not making anything up.

Yes they can. But it must have showed up in other poster's email notifications too.
Regardless, you know what you posted and I know I'm not making anything up.

I didn't deny it did I?

But you must've been really paying close attention since I deleted myself mere moments after posting it.

But make no mistake, that was out of respect for other board members, not because I was "taking" it back or anything. I can't think of a better word to describe you quite honestly.

I didn't deny it did I?

But you must've been really paying close attention since I deleted myself mere moments after posting it.

But make no mistake, that was out of respect for other board members, not because I was "taking" it back or anything. I can't think of a better word to describe you quite honestly.

I never saw the post. I saw it quoted 2 days later in the email notification. I assumed you called me that because you took my previous post the wrong way. Or because I had misunderstood the situation and had made a friendly joke about something you didn't think was a joking matter.

That is why I apologized for having unintentionally offended you. But if you still think that word still applies to me, you could at least explain why.

"Like sands through the hourglass, so are the days of our lives.
days.jpg

I never saw the post. I saw it quoted 2 days later in the email notification. I assumed you called me that because you took my previous post the wrong way. Or because I had misunderstood the situation and had made a friendly joke about something you didn't think was a joking matter.

That is why I apologized for having unintentionally offended you. But if you still think that word still applies to me, you could at least explain why.

Because I don't think you are who you claim to be. I think you are in fact someone else for whom I've lost all respect.

im going to start trolling the shit out of this thread if this is all you suckers have to argue about.

Because I don't think you are who you claim to be. I think you are in fact someone else for whom I've lost all respect.

Well, that's just plain pathetic and if you're that paranoid, there is nothing I can do to convince you otherwise.:cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo:

*cough *cough

Just try to keep the second hand smoke to a minimum would ya? :cool:

fuck that.. Im going to chain smoke a pack of camel reds and sit the ashtray by your sweater. I might even blow a big cloud of second hand smoke at Ang if she keeps shooting daggers my way.

chinese-kid-smoking.jpg

fuck that.. Im going to chain smoke a pack of camel reds and sit the ashtray by your sweater. I might even blow a big cloud of second hand smoke at Ang if she keeps shooting daggers my way.

chinese-kid-smoking.jpg

I guess you'll do anything for my attention.

well, I mean, it's not like you are a klondike bar or something.

Forum List

Back