A Win For NFL Owners on Sunday

This is so adorable.

The absolute hatred of a woman for having the temerity to speak her mind and of a guy who did a commercial.

Adorable.

Swift is currently the most famous woman on the planet. Not showing her at a FB game would be media malpractice.
The relationship between Swift and Kelse is delightful. See HIMYM episode on "settlers and reachers" for perspective.

The hate isn't driven by football but by the REAL TDS. This delightful couple is everything MAGADUMIA hates. Happy, more famous than Trump, more popular than Trump, and opposed to everything MAGATS love.

But best of all they drive MAGATS crazy.

Adorable.
Wow, Trump lives in your head.

I’m simply talking about annoying free-loaders to sports game coverage.

All of your hyperbole and exaggerations are quite ridiculous, I’d get your tin foil hat back on

Wow, Trump lives in your head.

I’m simply talking about annoying free-loaders to sports game coverage.

All of your hyperbole and exaggerations are quite ridiculous, I’d get your tin foil hat back on
Not in mine little one.
But your absolutely hatred of two people who've never done you harm PROVES he live in yours.
and, of course...
Travis and Tae live in the spare room.

BWAHAHAHAHAHA

You are just so adorable!

Not in mine little one.
But your absolutely hatred of two people who've never done you harm PROVES he live in yours.
and, of course...
Travis and Tae live in the spare room.

BWAHAHAHAHAHA

You are just so adorable!
?

It’s annoying.

If you call annoyance hate.. I can’t help you.

Meanwhile, you’re obsessing and throwing a temper tantrum over Trump in a sports thread.

Sounds like you’re projecting your own hatred, the people who you hate are just fine and comfy, you’re the one agitated

Last edited:
?

It’s annoying.

If you call annoyance hate.. I can’t help you.

Meanwhile, you’re obsessing over Trump in a sports thread.

Sounds like you’re projecting your own hatred
Haven't seen any sports discussed here.
Just your hatred of two people living their lives.
Hatred based on her supporting biden and his reminding people to get vaccinated.
Hatred not based on sports but based on MAGAT theology.

Why is it annoying?
Because of your hatred.

Haven't seen any sports discussed here.
Just your hatred of two people living their lives.
Hatred based on her supporting biden and his reminding people to get vaccinated.
Hatred not based on sports but based on MAGAT theology.

Why is it annoying?
Because of your hatred.
Geez, it’s sad I have to treat supposed adults on this board like children…

There. Do some research on basic English language terms

Geez, it’s sad I have to treat supposed adults on this board like children…

There. Do some research on basic English language terms
One is annoyed for a reason.
One can be annoyed over the appearance of someone they hate
Your hatred drives your annoyance.
Your fear of Trump losing drives your anger
Your anger at Swift being both more popular and more influential than Trump drives your hate.
And your hate drives your annoyance.

consequenter sequitur

Your anger at Swift being both more popular and more influential than Trump drives your hate.

consequenter sequitur
It is a simple thing. If she promotes politics and it is Prog, it is wrong. Nothing will happen to her. Someone not Prog would be raked through the coals. A football player after a win thanking God is taken off the air or cut short. And he could be a Prog.

The only American football I’ve watched the past 15 years has been at my Brothers Superbowl party. Football has devolved to WWE, it’s blatantly rigged and abusively stupid

Well, I became a fan of the Steelers long ago, despite their devolving into a joke these past many years under Tomlin. Made worse by the fact that after admitting a QB controversy and admitting they needed to shop for a true great offensive coordinator to restructure the team, then instead hired some lout from the Atlanta Falcons that was fired after three losing seasons!

And the PC messages on the field and helmets grate on me, but I can ignore them for the most part. I'm not prepared to say the NFL is like the WWF quite yet, but the rules suck, far too complex, too many play reviews to parse 1/100th second actions, and the refereeing blows. Too many penalties for good, exciting football (remember when they started handing out 15 yard penalties for player's "excessive celebration?") God knows the last thing we want is players getting excited over successful drives!

But they blow too many major calls, like the KC/Ravens game that might have put the Ravens in the SB instead of KC. If they want to get it right, there needs to be some review of major penalties (real or missed) upstairs to make sure refs get it right.

consequenter sequitur
Just realize, you’re so invested in celebrating and defending some pop star that you’re on the internet telling people what they think in their heads to then use your contrived claims to label them

Let that sink in. You’ve dropped that low.

AND you came into a sports thread throwing a tantrum about Donald Trump/Trump voters.

Not a good look for you

Just realize, you’re so invested in celebrating and defending some pop star that you’re on the internet telling people what they think in their heads to then use your contrived claims to label them

AND you came into a sports thread throwing a tantrum about Donald Trump/Trump voters.

Not a good look for you
Especially since Biden is THE MOST POPULAR PRESIDENT EVAH!! 81,200,LOL votes! Real people votes, not fake, fraud, mail in votes

It is a simple thing. If she promotes politics and it is Prog, it is wrong. Nothing will happen to her. Someone not Prog would be raked through the coals. A football player after a win thanking God is taken off the air or cut short. And he could be a Prog.
Raked through the coals you say?

1706727178549.png

Not a good look for you
BWAHAHAHAHA

I know who Taylor Swift is.
I, to the best of my knowledge, have never heard one of her songs.
I have never seen one of her shows.

But watching you clowns shit your Depends full because she likes Biden is a treat.
Like a properly made banana split.
1706727727665.png

Your hated of Swift and your hatred of Kelse stems from your fear that they will help Trump lose in November.
Ergo,
1706727820664.png

This thread is not about football but is about MAGADUMIAN obsession with that they can never have and never be.

Well, I became a fan of the Steelers long ago, despite their devolving into a joke these past many years under Tomlin. Made worse by the fact that after admitting a QB controversy and admitting they needed to shop for a true great offensive coordinator to restructure the team, then instead hired some lout from the Atlanta Falcons that was fired after three losing seasons!

And the PC messages on the field and helmets grate on me, but I can ignore them for the most part. I'm not prepared to say the NFL is like the WWF quite yet, but the rules suck, far too complex, too many play reviews to parse 1/100th second actions, and the refereeing blows. Too many penalties for good, exciting football (remember when they started handing out 15 yard penalties for player's "excessive celebration?") God knows the last thing we want is players getting excited over successful drives!

But they blow too many major calls, like the KC/Ravens game that might have put the Ravens in the SB instead of KC. If they want to get it right, there needs to be some review of major penalties (real or missed) upstairs to make sure refs get it right.

The Ravens were beat like a drum the whole game. They had Action Jackson trapped in the pocket like Dan Marino. He couldn't handle it. Why Genius Harbaugh did not order more running plays is a mystery. Why BALT commit Personal fouls off the charts and Taunting and a near Goal line fumble pretty much summed up the game. KC was under control and could have scored more if they need to IMVHO. The punted 5 straight times 2nd half with no worries. Calling LA RAM FAN or Couchpotato to verify results.

The Ravens were beat like a drum the whole game. They had Action Jackson trapped in the pocket like Dan Marino. He couldn't handle it. Why Genius Harbaugh did not order more running plays is a mystery. Why BALT commit Personal fouls off the charts and Taunting and a near Goal line fumble pretty much summed up the game. KC was under control and could have scored more if they need to IMVHO. The punted 5 straight times 2nd half with no worries. Calling LA RAM FAN or Couchpotato to verify results.

All true. Still, there was a clear QB ruffing the passer penalty late in the game on Jackson that even the announcer said he could see it from up there that strangely the refs did not call a penalty on that had they done so, would have moved Baltimore up 15 yards and given them a new first down that could have easily allowed them to tie the game when they needed it most. Instead, it killed their last chance for a win.

All true. Still, there was a clear QB ruffing the passer penalty late in the game on Jackson that even the announcer said he could see it from up there that strangely the refs did not call a penalty on that had they done so, would have moved Baltimore up 15 yards and given them a new first down that could have easily allowed them to tie the game when they needed it most. Instead, it killed their last chance for a win.
Post a video of it.

I think Mahomes and the Chiefs plan for the second half was to play it safe and burn clock so long as they were up 2 scores, and not give the Ravens anything, like a turnover. Once the Ravens scored and cut the lead to a single score the Chiefs were able to get the ball down field to run out the clock.

The game plan for the Ravens did seem out of character. They only ran the ball via their RB's 6 times. The taunting and unnecessary roughness penalties certainly didnt help their cause.

But we know you are wrong because the numbers before Taylor were much much lower than they are now that she's going to the games. We know girls are watching the Chiefs games to get a glimpse of her. We all tune in to see if she's at the game. She's like what Tiger Woods was to golf. Who you trying to kid.

If the numbers went from 10 million to 15 million, you explain the 5 million new people tuning in. Especially the little girls.

You are speaking for a very very small percentage of the human population. Probably more trannies on earth than women you are describing.
Wow you truly don’t leave that bubble do you? Those girls aren’t watching because that know nothing bubblehead Swift is there. Explain why all those girls football leagues have been in operation for years before that goof showed up. Girls playing the game have ZERO interest in that spotlight craving whiner Swift. Seems you think girls can’t love playing the game because they simply love the game.

BWAHAHAHAHA

I know who Taylor Swift is.
I, to the best of my knowledge, have never heard one of her songs.
I have never seen one of her shows.

But watching you clowns shit your Depends full because she likes Biden is a treat.
Like a properly made banana split.
View attachment 895702

Your hated of Swift and your hatred of Kelse stems from your fear that they will help Trump lose in November.
Ergo,
View attachment 895703
This thread is not about football but is about MAGADUMIAN obsession with that they can never have and never be.
You’re obsessed with Trump. I didn’t bring up Swifts political support. That’s not what annoys me here.

Seems like you need to get back to flaming/trolling in the political forum.

You’re obsessed with Trump. I didn’t bring up Swifts political support. That’s not what annoys me here.

Seems like you need to get back to flaming/trolling in the political forum.
OK then...

What is it about Swift that bothers you so much?
Why is it about her appearing a total of 44 seconds over 4 hours sets you off?
She's attractive. The pairing is kind of "cute."
What is it about Swift that less than a minute of airtime causes such a reasonable person to behave with such anger?
Did she turn you down for a date?
Break up with you?
Her doggie crap on your lawn?
OR
Maybe she and Travis expressed views that you don't like?
And you're afraid those views from such popular people might hurt Trump's chances?
And there's nothing you fear more than Trump losing in November?

Oh what could lead such a moderate person as yourself to post this diatribe that has nothing to do with football on a sports forum?

Occam's Razor sonny.

OK then...

What is it about Swift that bothers you so much?
Why is it about her appearing a total of 44 seconds over 4 hours sets you off?
She's attractive. The pairing is kind of "cute."
What is it about Swift that less than a minute of airtime causes such a reasonable person to behave with such anger?
Did she turn you down for a date?
Break up with you?
Her doggie crap on your lawn?
OR
Maybe she and Travis expressed views that you don't like?
And you're afraid those views from such popular people might hurt Trump's chances?
And there's nothing you fear more than Trump losing in November?

Oh what could lead such a moderate person as yourself to post this diatribe that has nothing to do with football on a sports forum?

Occam's Razor sonny.
LMAO.
Trump is absolutely planted in your head.

I can’t help you. Go to the political forum

Forum List

Back