A Win For NFL Owners on Sunday

The NFL ratings have inclined for a long time. I'm sure some TMZ'ers have tuned in extra, but most sports fans are annoyed by the constant media masterbation of some pop singer.

What doesn't add up is that now people who simply noticed a clear agenda are being labeled as the ones who are instigating some sort of unprovoked criticism or hatred towards this person. No, it's the media channels and the very-aware individual who provoked it onto the sports world, of which watchers are just annoyed and simply noticing a clear agenda.

Noticing is not hatred or provocation. Meanwhile, It's normal for player's spouses to be ripped if they draw attention. If I were Taylor Swift, I'd back off and say to stop showing me so much and focus on the play on the field. However, Taylor is an attention-starved entertainer.. she knows the extra attention/cameras are rolling, she would never turn that down it seems. It's just ego-soothing self-promotion, and the leftist sports media are goggling over it like school children. It's pathetic.

The sports media is completely out of touch with the majority of its watchers.. which makes sense given the actual Legacy mainstream media is way out of touch with the American populace.
It’s funny they claim that girls only started liking football because of this bubble head Swift. Total bullshit. There are a LOT of young girls who for years have been watching or playing football who absolutely hate Swift. They don’t like the assumption that they only like the game because Taylor Swift said to.

Meanwhile, the referees ignored an illegal QB hit that would have given any other team a 15 yard penalty and a new 1st down very possibly sending Baltimore instead of Swift/Kelce/KC to the Super Bowl. Looks like the NFL is getting closer and closer to being the WWF.

Roger Goodell won't be cashing in a nickel from me.
$2500 a ticket. He ain’t worried about you.

The NFL ratings have inclined for a long time. I'm sure some TMZ'ers have tuned in extra, but most sports fans are annoyed by the constant media masterbation of some pop singer.

What doesn't add up is that now people who simply noticed a clear agenda are being labeled as the ones who are instigating some sort of unprovoked criticism or hatred towards this person. No, it's the media channels and the very-aware individual who provoked it onto the sports world, of which watchers are just annoyed and simply noticing a clear agenda.

Noticing is not hatred or provocation. Meanwhile, It's normal for player's spouses to be ripped if they draw attention. If I were Taylor Swift, I'd back off and say to stop showing me so much and focus on the play on the field. However, Taylor is an attention-starved entertainer.. she knows the extra attention/cameras are rolling, she would never turn that down it seems. It's just ego-soothing self-promotion, and the leftist sports media are goggling over it like school children. It's pathetic.

The sports media is completely out of touch with the majority of its watchers.. which makes sense given the actual Legacy mainstream media is way out of touch with the American populace.
With people like you, no wonder celebrities end up like prince. Should she insist they put up tinted windows?

I love the NFL. They’re doing everything right.

How come you’re not saying this about him?

1706703083620.jpeg

It’s funny they claim that girls only started liking football because of this bubble head Swift. Total bullshit. There are a LOT of young girls who for years have been watching or playing football who absolutely hate Swift. They don’t like the assumption that they only like the game because Taylor Swift said to.
I’ve always thought celebrity free-loaders are annoying. Then TMZ comes in and claims the free-loader or halftime show is bigger than the sport.

No, the sport of football is daddy here, these clingy celebs just want some crumbs. The NFL isn’t trying to play football games at pop stars concerts. It’s the pop stars that come to daddy.

Meanwhile, the referees ignored an illegal QB hit that would have given any other team a 15 yard penalty and a new 1st down very possibly sending Baltimore instead of Swift/Kelce/KC to the Super Bowl. Looks like the NFL is getting closer and closer to being the WWF.

You couldnt afford to go to the SB anyway.

The Ravens didnt lose because of the refs. Cry more.

You couldnt afford to go to the SB anyway.

Seriously? I have enough cash on hand to buy a ticket, but only an idiot (unless you are filthy rich) would spend as much to take a month long vacation around the world for two just to sit yourself and watch a football game and a SUCKASS halftime show for three hours that I can sit at home and see for FREE on my large screen 4K home theater screen! :auiqs.jpg:

Morons are as morons do. If people had any sense, they'd stay at home and show the NFL that they have played out, and force the NFL to start LOWERING prices to stay in business.

Nope. Morons and their money are soon parted.

Seriously? I have enough cash on hand to buy a ticket, but only an idiot (unless you are filthy rich) would spend as much to take a month long vacation around the world for two just to sit yourself and watch a football game and a SUCKASS halftime show for three hours that I can sit at home and see for FREE on my large screen 4K home theater screen! :auiqs.jpg:

Morons are as morons do. If people had any sense, they'd stay at home and show the NFL that they have played out, and force the NFL to start LOWERING prices to stay in business.

Nope. Morons and their money are soon parted.

So turn it off and stop commenting in the sports forum because you're soooooo not interested...

You're just an attention whore.

They sure did see the hit on Mahomes. Funny that everyone in the stadium saw the bad hit on Jackson except the referees!
The one where the DL hit him in the face? That one?
I guess KC is just a better draw for Taylor Swoft fans.

Yes the NFL is worried about SB ratings so they engineered a mid west team to make the SB. The population of KC is 500K. If the NFL were rigging the PO for ratings why would they put KC in the SB?

So turn it off

Why should I turn it off? I just ain't stupid enough to pay $7000 to $35,000 (+ thousands in "fees") just to watch the game.

Everyone know the outcome will be something like KC wins 27-13. With lots of footage of Taylor Slut cheering in her booth.

And another talentless suckass halftime show.

Yes the NFL is worried about SB ratings so they engineered a mid west team to make the SB. The population of KC is 500K. If the NFL were rigging the PO for ratings why would they put KC in the SB?

I'll try to tell you again. Because the real star of the show is Mahomes, Kelce and

Screen Shot 2024-01-31 at 8.38.27 AM.png

Mahomes is the hottest commodity to come along since Brady. Jackson ain't shit. Does not matter that their home town is 500K.

It is all about Mahomes and Swift. Try not to lose count how many times she's shown and brought up.

Maybe they should have the skank do the coin toss, too?

But we know you are wrong because the numbers before Taylor were much much lower than they are now that she's going to the games. We know girls are watching the Chiefs games to get a glimpse of her. We all tune in to see if she's at the game. She's like what Tiger Woods was to golf. Who you trying to kid.

If the numbers went from 10 million to 15 million, you explain the 5 million new people tuning in. Especially the little girls.

You are speaking for a very very small percentage of the human population. Probably more trannies on earth than women you are describing.

The only American football I’ve watched the past 15 years has been at my Brothers Superbowl party. Football has devolved to WWE, it’s blatantly rigged and abusively stupid

People complain that soccer is “low scoring” only because a goal counts as 1. The Argentina France 22 World Cup ended regulation time 3-3 or 21-21, and the penalty shootout went 4-2 to the good guys

I'll try to tell you again. Because the real star of the show is Mahomes, Kelce and

View attachment 895622

Mahomes is the hottest commodity to come along since Brady. Jackson ain't shit. Does not matter that their home town is 500K.

It is all about Mahomes and Swift. Try not to lose count how many times she's shown and brought up.

Maybe they should have the skank do the coin toss, too?
After Kelce scores the winning TD, they will cut to Taylor who will say, “Sorry Kelce, I love you but I love what Biden is doing to America even more. Joe, I would shower with you anytime”

Ask the media.

And you’re comparing a one-off joke to a coordinated serious media campaign, of which the joke was meant to mock (he was trying to get in the way of the view of the pop star). That doesn’t make sense to compare them

Last edited:

This is so adorable.

The absolute hatred of a woman for having the temerity to speak her mind and of a guy who did a commercial.

Adorable.

Swift is currently the most famous woman on the planet. Not showing her at a FB game would be media malpractice.
The relationship between Swift and Kelse is delightful. See HIMYM episode on "settlers and reachers" for perspective.

The hate isn't driven by football but by the REAL TDS. This delightful couple is everything MAGADUMIA hates. Happy, more famous than Trump, more popular than Trump, and opposed to everything MAGATS love.

But best of all they drive MAGATS crazy.

Adorable.

Forum List

Back